WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 02:58 am
Well, ehem, yes.

I reorganized = reinstalled my system over the weekend.

If anyone finds about 150 favourites, which doesn't belong to her/him ....

[Totally forgot to copy/backup those Twisted Evil ]
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 03:07 am
So THAT'S that's where that WW1 warship stuff on my computer came from! :wink:
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:57 am
I honestly thought I was banned from a2k since I couldn't get on ALL weekend.

(((hugs)))

so glad it's up and running again.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:31 am
The day has just begun and nothing bad has happened yet. Besides I'm un-grimacing and un-clenching because a2k is back.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:49 am
I hate my scale. Doesn't it know I'm dieting?!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:58 am
CdK, sorry to hear...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:49 am
Ooh, sorry to hear about the car break-in, Craven. Will insurance cover it? <fingers crossed>
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 02:31 pm
I love my job, but..BUT....I deal with a bunch of spoiled Twisted Evil rotten men......unfortnately for me, I spoiled! Now they make me want to pull my hair OUT!

Ok...SHEW.....enuff said.....feel much better now! Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 02:39 pm
Gautam wrote:
Yeah - this is my last week - and two filing cabinets and 4 pedestals are beckoning me !!

<GROAN>

I just KNEW you'd need a lot of pedestals, Gautam.

I'm grimacing and gritting my teeth because I am in the onset of a cold and have an awful headache. I am fighting it... but I am afraid the cold is winning.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 02:48 pm
"I just KNEW you'd need a lot of pedestals, Gautam."

Laughing Very funny, Piffka!

I'm so sorry the cold is winning. Now you've been FORCED to take to your bed, read lots, day dream, be waited on hand & foot, complain loudly & a lot .... Try to enjoy!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 03:00 pm
I cleaned one cupboard today !!

Piff, why would I need a pedestal when I have admirers like you and msolga !! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 03:05 pm
Laughing Why indeed, G!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 03:46 pm
msolga wrote:
"I just KNEW you'd need a lot of pedestals, Gautam."

Laughing Very funny, Piffka!

I'm so sorry the cold is winning. Now you've been FORCED to take to your bed, read lots, day dream, be waited on hand & foot, complain loudly & a lot .... Try to enjoy!

I am hilarious, aren't I? I can just see him.... moving from one pedestal to the next.

The cold is winning because I've been up early doing all sorts of manual labor -- cleaning, feeding, raking, and planning all the endless and thankless tasks that are my lot in life. Dogs, horse, and yard are so demanding.

My only hope is ADVIL and COLD-EEZE... both common nostrums that sort of keep colds at bay, though they're continually on the sneak attack.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 10:52 pm
Trying to clean our hardwood floors without streaking. Tried the new Grab-It product, with vinegar, specifically for wood floors, in the foyer only. Ended up with STREAKS. Grrrrr.

Got online and read good things about Orange Glo floor cleaner and polish. Ran out to buy some, came back home, tried it again in the foyer only. MORE STREAKS. And now the finish is dulled. I thought I'd ruined my floor. Grrrrrrr.

Finally got on hands and knees to damp wipe and buff the streaks out. It worked but geez. Does it HAVE to be this hard?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:59 am
Oh, eoe, that's worrisome for me. (Are we all trying to get our houses ready for the holidays?) I just bought some stuff for my hardwood floors: Bona "Swedish Formula" Hardwood Floor Refresher. I hope *it* works and doesn't streak. Mostly I want shiny floors. Is that too much to ask?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:11 am
Profit Sharing Plan Administrators and asinine bosses always make me grit and grimace. Do you ever think that some people never think??
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:39 am
lorry drivers who damage your car by going through a red light and then garages that don't turn up to pick it up and leave replacement car when promised Twisted Evil oh and all the phoning and chasing you have to do to sort it out Sad
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 08:47 am
Let us know how that product works, Piffka.
My knees are so sore this morning. And I still have the living and dining room floors to do.
My friend swears that using super hot water and a very slightly damp string mop will avoid streaks. We'll see.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 09:44 am
Boy... cars in any form make me grit my teeth.

Super hot water? Hmmm. As for string mops, eoe.. ugh. I'm going to start out (once I get rev'ed up) with micro-fiber cloths. I will tell you how it goes. Sorry about your aches. That'll remind me to strap-on the knee pads. They look goofy, but are nice little pillows for my knees.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 05:01 pm
Men that think I can read thier MINDS!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/22/2024 at 05:44:52