WHAT MADE YOU GRIMACE & GRIT YOUR TEETH TODAY?

margo

Reply Sun 29 Feb, 2004 08:20 pm
msolga wrote:
Grrrrrr-ing today & yesterday ...
I feel extremely remedial trying to post a photograph from A2K's gallery to a thread. And yes, I have had help through a "testing" thread .... I feel extremely silly AND frustrated. Confused Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

I've posted them! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 05:14 pm
Oh thank you darlink! Very Happy
I wish I could have done it myself! I tried, I really tried ..... Sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 05:03 am
Today I don't feel too good. Gassy, burpy, head-achey & tired. I've no idea what's caused this, but It isn't a terrific feeling.
AND it looks like the last of the summer weather ..... I know it's officially autumn, according to the calendar, but it feels too early to me. Makes me feel melancholy .... Sad
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 11:06 am
My husband is a pc user while I'm on the mac. He's the computer geek of our family and I have all respect for that but a few minutes ago, while showing me how to transfer files from the laptop to desktop, he said to 'right click' on the document knowing full well that, just because I have a microsoft mouse doesn't mean that I use it that way, as a pc user would. I use it as a mac user and he knows this but instead of making it clear what needed to be done, he insisted on telling me what to do and how to do it. His way. Right click.
I was so furious, I left the room. We always fight about computer issues. It's so silly and it's all ego, both his and mine. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2004 12:19 pm
eoe: a PC husband and a Mac wife? I've heard of mixed marriages, but...

msolga: weather woes here too. We had spinglike conditions for a while and now it's snowing again.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 06:21 pm
Any signs of spring yet, George?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 06:26 pm
My gripe for today: The damn boids! Evil or Very Mad
I've been planting succulents in the front of a number of flower beds out the front. FIVE times now, these cheeky feral birds have ripped them up during their morning worm dig. I rise to collect the morning paper only to find my plants strewn all over the lawn & fresh little diggings where they used to be. Evil or Very Mad I've gotta find a way to outsmart these boids!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 07:29 pm
Jeez - msolga - you've got a cat! Let Flattie out there amongst them!

Or doesn't he have to work for a living? Wink
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 12:07 am
margo

I think these boid raids happen when The Prince is having his extended morning nap! :wink: Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 12:10 am
..... And his predatory activity is restricted to catching & slowly torturing tiny, helpless mice to a very slow death. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 10:12 pm
First, my sister misplaced the family naturalization ( proof of Oz citizenship) documentation, which she's borrowed from my mother. Then, on a visit to the Immigration Department in the city to replace it, I found a number of queues of what seemed HUNDRED's of people waiting for their appointments. The queues stretched from the front desk, into the foyer then onto the street! Shocked I was told there would be a minimum 4 hour wait. Furthermore, the new document would cost me $55. Oh, & not to come back till the end of the next week as things would be even more busy over the next few days.
There's service for you! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 12:28 am
why not make your sister stand in line?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 06:43 am
No chance. She lives in the country, I live in the city. Besides, I doubt that she'd be intersted. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 12:08 am
:wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 06:29 am
Day 8 of this wretched, persistent cold! Grrrrrrrr <honk, sniffle ..>
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 06:50 am
Speaking of birds, can anyone help me with this? I am going bonkers attempting to figure this one out!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23658
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 08:06 pm
got up this morning
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 06:59 am
A movie I rented a few days ago. "Hit Man". Without doubt, the worst f@cking movie ever made. The worst acting I have ever seen. A single phrase of music played whenever something (allegedly) tense happened, and zero budget sets. I watched it in about 10 relays because I couldn't stomach more than 10 minutes at a time.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 07:46 am
I put two tablespoons of cocaine instead of Spenda in my oatmeal by mistake and you talk about gritting your teeth....now my mood keeps changing and I'm thinking of entering a monastery........also when I snorted the Splenda it burned like hell......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 08:59 am
On a serious note...read the obituary for a friend of mine in the paper this morning. She was only 38. Ovarian cancer. She leaves behind a husband and an 8-year-old son. She was one of the good ones who died too young. I will miss her.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/21/2024 at 05:30:22