Places you have been to!

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 03:43 pm
I have been to Cuba(8 times), Aruba(2), Jamaica(3), Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel(5), Dominican Republic(3), St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Aruba(2), Fort Lauderdale(4), Daytona Beach, Orlando Florida, Virginia, Washington DC, North Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Detroit, New York, California, Ottawa, St. vincent, Venezuela, Progreso Merida, Maragarita Island, Anguilla, Curacao, Antigua, Trinidad and tobago, Armenia, France, Germany, Italy, Bahamas, Cayman Islands(2), Guadaloupa, Panama Canal, Panama, Costa Rica, Limon, Tortola, St Maarten, Turks and Caicos, St Kitts, Costa Maya, Acapulco, Mazatlan, Niagara Falls, Montreal, St John, Cruised with Costa Atlantica, Sundream, Sunbird, Grand Princess, Coral Princess and been on Air Transat, Skyservice, Canada 3000, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Armenian Airlines, Royal Airlines, Delta, Northwest, Alitalia, British airways.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 714 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 05:05 pm
Welcome to a2k, Cruiseship!

There was an interesting thread on where people at a2k have been -

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2028
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 10:28 pm
Wow!!! You and Cicerone Imposter could swap stories.

I've been to Canada and United States.

Welcome to A2K :-D
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 06:43 am
I dont like to be on any boat that Im not in control . im a control freek, I wanna be at the wheel. i dont trust cruise ships.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 08:00 am
Never been anywhere. A couple of friends I was with on the weekend said we should come to the decision to go to Thailand this time next year. If it comes off, it will be my first time out of the country.
0 Replies