Could anyone correct my composition?

james8

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 03:34 am
Hello,
I'm studying English. That's my composition:
Boarding schools
Education of children is one of the most important decisions that the parents have to make all over their life. Today there is a big variety of schools where the students can go for, one of these is boarding schools. These places have been always considered as very assertive, but successful. As everything, they have positive and negative points, it depends on what you are looking for.
The essential characteristic is that they live far away of their family. I strongly believe that pupils develop a self confident extraordinary which helps them for the future. On the other hand, it involves they don’t receive enough affection as they would desire, so children grow up with a protection of their feelings.
Apart of the last idea, another important aspect of these educative centers is the education they give. It’s often said that educators have no problems to apply corrective measures if it’s necessary so they seem the most suitable schools for conflictive kids. But if they have a correct behavior these kinds of measures could possibly affect their stability.
In conclusion, I am not able to say a definitive assertion about if boarding schools are better or worse, just depends on what you are expecting and your familiar situation. It can result in a very good decision or maybe in the worst one parents can have ever done.

Thank you a lot
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,039 • Replies: 2
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 04:00 am
@james8,
james8 wrote:
Hello,
I'm studying English. That's my composition:
Boarding schools
Education of children is one of the most important decisions that parents have to make.
Today there is a big variety of schools where students can go. One of these is boarding schools. These places always have been considered as very assertive, but successful. As with everything, they have positive and negative points; it depends on what you are looking for.

The essential characteristic is that they live far away from their families. I strongly believe that pupils develop an extraordinary self confidence which helps them in the future. On the other hand, they don’t receive as much affection as they desire, so children grow up with a protection of their feelings.
Apart from the last idea, another important aspect of these educative centers is the education they give. It’s often said that educators have no problems in applying corrective measures if it’s necessary, so they seem to be the most suitable schools for conflicted kids, but if they have correct behavior, these kinds of measures could possibly affect their stability.

In conclusion, I am not able to definitively assert whether boarding schools are better or worse; it just depends on what you are expecting and your particular situation. It can result in a very good decision or in the worst one parents have ever made.

Thank you a lot
Good luck. What country ?
james8

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 12:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Spain

Thanks a lot
0 Replies