NCAA Basketball- Where's the Madness?

sozobe

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 08:14 am
@Ticomaya,
Gonna getcha.

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2FproductImages%2F_835000%2Fff_835405_xl.jpg&w=400
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2012 07:43 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:
Gonna getcha.

Looking forward to the rematch, this time with Sullinger. Should be a good game. But you're going down! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 07:37 am
@Ticomaya,
Absolutely correct, boss. More steals than on a corner flea market counter and every pass was done under pressure.

Joe(Kansas will do you proud.....as much as they can, until they meet Kentucky)Nation
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 07:14 pm
@Joe Nation,
Well, I certainly do hope they meet Kentucky! Cold shooting so far early in this game vs. Ohio State ....
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 09:43 pm
@Ticomaya,
Kansas v. Kentucky on Monday for the National Championship!

Here's hoping the Jayhawks treat Calipari the same way they treated him last time they met him in the Championship game! But if they play the way they play tonight, they have no chance.
Joe Nation

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:14 am
@Ticomaya,
Well, I hope you are happy, Tico.
Kansas' win is entirely due to ME.

I could not keep my eyes open last night while watching the game. The Flatlanders were nine points down for about the fifth time when I decided to shut off the TV and head for the sack.
I said out loud "If I go to bed now, Kansas is going to make the comeback of the tournament and I am going to miss it."
gah.

So, it came as no surprise to me when I saw the news alert on my phone this morning.

Send thank you notes to:
Joe(Psychic)Nation
sozobe

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:09 am
@Joe Nation,
I'll be sending a horse's head.

A really stinky one.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was painful.

I was half-right anyway -- we got Kansas for the first half. The second half, though.... (So close. Argh.)

The fouls were killer. Losing Thomas messed up everything, and I think ironically NOT losing Sullinger ultimately was a bad thing too -- dude has gotten used to sitting swaths of the game because of foul trouble and he looked gassed by the end. Right when he needed to be full strength.

At least Aaron Craft will be back.
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:34 am
@sozobe,
Craft is a very good player. Yep, the game turned around when Thomas sat down. KU got lucky.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 11:56 am
Okay: Kentucky by 5.

Who wants to bet?
One dozen New York Bagels against whatever you've got out there in godforsakenland.

Joe(Variety Pack, of course)Nation
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 07:04 pm
@Joe Nation,
Not very confident, are you, JN?

I got cactus and lots of rocks. Lot of variety in those rocks, too.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 06:39 am
Bah.
Ragman

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 06:47 am
@Ticomaya,
Kansas did as well or better than any other team would have done with them. Davis is such a defensive presence to be reckoned with. can you imagine a guy that is a Freshman and goes 1 for 10 from the field and still wins the MVP?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 07:59 am
@Ticomaya,
There there. I know how it feels.

Yeah, I don't think anyone could've beaten Kentucky, including us, even if we had Thomas.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 08:06 am
Kansas made it interesting. That was the good part.

SO many blocks by Kentucky!

Joe(so much fun to watch)Nation

PS: I'll be checking my mailbox for the big box of rocks and cactus. I'll make a little Western garden on the roof deck, T.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 10:22 pm
@Joe Nation,
I've been trying to load the box, but the cactus keeps popping the bubblewrap.
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2012 11:23 am
@Ticomaya,
Keep trying.

HEY..

Joe(No CODs accepted!!)Nation
0 Replies