Anakin Skywalker Says He Will Never Act Again. Fans Say “We Never Asked You To.”

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 06:49 am
The Interrobang
http://theinterrobang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jake-skywalker-150x150.jpg

Jake Loyd got the role of Anakin Skywalker when he was 10 years and said his life became a living hell. Kids bullied him and made the light saber noise when he would pass by. Now he won’t act again and has destroyed all his Star Wars memorabilia. In other news Jar Jar Binks is available for kid parties.

Read the whole story at thesun.uk.co.

now if we could only get Hayden Christensen to make the same commitment
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,419 • Replies: 12
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 07:05 am
@djjd62,
Sounds like he ran into the dark side of the hollywood force.
djjd62

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 07:07 am
@rosborne979,
well he did work for one of the most hated/loved/hated man in hollywwod
rosborne979

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 07:23 am
@djjd62,
Actually he ran into the dark side of being a teen ager. Probably no way to avoid that. It's too bad it traumatized him enough to avoid cameras. Acting can make you rich.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 08:50 am
@djjd62,
Ak me if I give a ****. Spoiled pampered douche bag kid.
Get a haircut and get a real job.
Clean up your room and dont be a slob
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 09:06 am
@djjd62,
Seriously? Who is hated? Steven Spielberg? By whom? Why - 'cause he's a billionaire, a philanthropist, and the most successful director in Hollywood for decades? One can easily criticize some of his movies ....but hate the man?
djjd62

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 09:13 am
@Ragman,
george lucas, his fans hate and love him, many at the same time

and i'm not saying they're right or wrong, it's just a fact

he gets a pass from me for American Grafitti, everything after that has just been entertainment, in my opinion it was a movie
Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 09:42 am
@djjd62,
Got you now. No problem. No matter how successful a movie-maker is, there'll always be critics.

Personally I'm no fan of the Indiana Jones movies. They left me cold as far as appreciation. Of course, commercial success of this series measures in the billions. I just thought American Graffiti was more heart-felt and showed the peak of creativity...but that's just me. However, that being said, I'm not that objective about Lucas, as I'll always give Lucas a pass due to how much I liked/loved American Graffiti. I'm a child of TV generation too.

I will admit ... a bit embarrased...in my morning haze..I was thinking Spielberg did Stars Wars not Lucas. Doooh! Mr. Green
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 09:53 am
@djjd62,
I have no idea who "Hayden Christensen" is,
but your post seems mean-spirited, spiteful.

David
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 10:04 am
@Ragman,
Remember Senator Greblieps?
Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 10:33 am
@farmerman,
Yeah! Senator Grebleips was a minor character of the Old Republic and the Clone Wars. I just learned that the word is Spielberg spelled backwards.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 10:47 am
@OmSigDAVID,
He was yet another actor who starred as Anakin Skywalker in the two prequels Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones in '02 and in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith in '05.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:29 pm
@Ragman,
I see; thank u, Ragman !

David
0 Replies