Reality from the view point of theists

Fido

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:
Frank; if I say change is the only constant because all I have ever learned suggests that it is true, that does not mean any of us has the knowledge to either assert or deny that as fact about all reality... It is pointless to talk of what you do not know, so why bother?... And it has nothing to do with my obvious superiority to say so.

This comment is garbled and has no meaning. Take your time...think out what you intend to say...and then actually say it.

When I understand what you are trying to say, I will respond.
that will be the day!
demonhunter

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 10:48 pm
@Fido,
troll vomit.
Fido

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 06:49 am
@demonhunter,
demonhunter wrote:

troll vomit.
Is Christian chicken soup for the Soul...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 09:04 am
@Fido,
Quote:
Is Christian chicken soup for the Soul.

That would depend on whether you believe it is or is not.

Do you know if any of the history that this person is sharing is incorrect? or if what he is suggesting is wrong?

Educating Catholics & Protestants with the Tragic Results of their Christian Psychopathy

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:06 pm
The Nature of reality?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:10 pm
Quote:
troll vomit.

How in the Hell did this get a vote of -4????? But yet these same 4 jerks did not vote Fido's post down, Of having superiority???

Someone please answer that question to me please???

First off, Fido's post of superiority is acting like a troll....Based on what atheists call a troll to be...

Second it is not wrong for Demon to say it is trolling, or vomit...Because it is a garbage statement!

Lastly, How is what Demon said, ANY DIFFERENT at all that what atheists say about theists trolling???

But then some of them have the audacity to say things like atheists do not attack in groups on the internet??

Or that they are not bias??

It is mind boggling...Show me, when 3 other theists come in here, and specifically vote Fido's post to -4 and I will take those things atheists say as plausible!

Till then it is just plain flat out bullshit to think otherwise, and they have incriminated themselves, courtesy of the option to vote on posts!!

Thank you, Robert Gentel!! You made my Day! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy 2 Cents
djjd62

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
there is no such thing as a troll
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:38 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
there is no such thing as a troll

Good answer! I agree! Now maybe some atheists will stop referring to theists as trolls? I hope!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:38 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How is what Demon said, ANY DIFFERENT at all that what atheists say about theists trolling???

Have there been some atheists calling theists trolls that I have not seen on this forum?

Quote:
First off, Fido's post of superiority is acting like a troll....Based on what atheists call a troll to be...

It seems that Fido is sharing his viewpoint with us all and it is on topic so I am not sure that troll would be the correct word but disagree may be.

Quote:

How in the Hell did this get a vote of -4????? But yet these same 4 jerks did not vote Fido's post down

Are all people that you disagree with jerks?

Quote:
Lastly, How is what Demon said, ANY DIFFERENT

If demon is going to leave an emotional reply he/she could at least go into detail why he/she feels the way he/she does.

Quote:
It is mind boggling...Show me, when 3 other theists come in here, and specifically vote Fido's post to -4 and I will take those things atheists say as plausible!

Why does it have to be theist or atheist motivated? why couldn't people have just voted it down for other reasons?

thack45

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:41 pm
@djjd62,
I agree, though there is such a thing a a dick-bag loser...

remember the Simpsons Halloween episode where the advertising charators came to life and wreaked havoc on the city? I always think of that one when some petulant wiener comes around, pathetically begging for attention
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Have there been some atheists calling theists trolls that I have not seen on this forum?

This topic? You mean? Maybe so, maybe not...If your referring to this forum in general...I could link maybe 3 or 4 I have seen in about 10 months here of an atheist calling a theist a troll...and not the other way around, in fact Demon is the first, Assuming he is a theist...If not, it hold even more water...

Quote:
It seems that Fido is sharing his viewpoint with us all and it is on topic so I am not sure that troll would be the correct word but disagree may be.

For him to say to Frank, Who is also current with this debate, "I am superior, and it is obvious"...Is a garbage statement...And is what atheists call "trolling"
And with your view point of people act like psychopaths...You of all people should agree with what I just said....

Quote:
Are all people that you disagree with jerks?

No, All people who vote a post like that down to -4, but don't wont Fido's post down to -4 are jerks...

Quote:
If demon is going to leave an emotional reply he could at least go into detail why he feels the way he/she does.

I will go into detail for you...Saying to another that they are superior, and it is OBVIOUS...Is a garbage statement...Which constitutes what atheist call "trolling" and is Diarrhea of the mouth, or vomit speech....

Quote:
Why does it have to be theist or atheist motivated? why couldn't people have just voted it down for other reasons?

What would some of those other reasons be?? Why didn't anyone give Fido's post the votes down it deserves, For attacking Frank, and causing Demon to say what he did?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 03:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Never mind it all Logic....I did not know Demon was going around and doing this on every thread...Disregard what I said...I still think Fido's post was ridiculous...But did not know demon is acting like an asshole...He dug his own grave...I am not gonna back that any longer!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:08 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
For him to say to Frank, Who is also current with this debate, "I am superior, and it is obvious"...Is a garbage statement...And is what atheists call "trolling"
And with your view point of people act like psychopaths...You of all people should agree with what I just said....

I was not able to read all of that into what fido said. He did use the word Superiority and I took it as a joke and he could have meant something completely different than what I had in mind so I will try and not be an absolutist in my understandings of his meanings. If I find it important for him to explain himself I would ask and it would be up to him if he wanted to.

Now if he is like what you are suggesting then maybe he has a superiority complex which is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.
in which case we should help build confidence in him rather than calling him a jerk. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
I do not wish to talk about this, as to reasons I stated...But I would talk to Frank, and console him, and tell him I do not think he is Dumb, rather than building up the confidence of someone who has a superficial ego...

Yes, your right, either way calling him a jerk is not right...forgive me, I was in a moment where I did not understand that Demon was going on a binge, and acting like an asshole...In multiple threads...

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 05:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I would talk to Frank, and console him, and tell him I do not think he is Dumb, rather than building up the confidence of someone who has a superficial ego...

I would think that the both of them know very well that they are not stupid but rather very intelligent. We can see this by their witted condescending remarks that they use on one another at times.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 08:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:42 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I would think that the both of them know very well that they are not stupid but rather very intelligent. We can see this by their witted condescending remarks that they use on one another at times.

Still does not excuse anyone from doing it??
0 Replies

north

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 09:02 pm

reality from the theists point of view is distorted

they have no idea where this gods of theirs came from

these gods came from the sky

these gods are alien beings

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 02:08 am
Alleged demons and ubiquitous, evil atheists. Spade inhabits a bizarre world.
JLNobody

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 05:53 pm
@Setanta,
Set. we all inhabit bizarre worlds--from someone else's perspective.