snood

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:21 pm
@chai2,
By god, I see the light now chai. You are 100% correct about everything you said and the way you said it. I concede every point. Thank you for enlightening me.
chai2

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 04:18 pm
@snood,
Well seriously dude, how did you see it?

You said something.
I responded with 2 words.
You asked me a direct question about what I said.
I answered directly and explained why that was my answer.

Then you added in something (sometimes they're bad, sometimes not) after the fact. That wasn't in your initial comment.
It seems you're trying to say that was in, or at least implied in "I heard heart attacks hurt like hell"

Unless I missed something, that was the sequence of events. Wasn't it?

Don't know what "the way I said it means"

Your sarcasm is misplaced.

There's nothing for me to be 100% correct about. I thought we were having a conversation.

I'm still not arguing, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let someone tell me what I said, and what I meant, when I can look right at it to confirm.

What in the world did I say about the nature and symptoms of MI's that was so offensive to you?

snood

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 05:44 pm
@chai2,
Nothing. No offense taken. I’ve seriously had to look back over the thread to even see what the hell we’re supposed to be having a conversation about. Best I can make out, heart attacks hurt sometimes, and sometimes they don’t. And in my opinion, dying by heart attack would not be a “good” death. That’s where I came in. You offered some information about the nature of myocardial infarction, and your personal experience via your partner. That is certainly your privilege to do. I don’t detect anything else here that needs further clearing up or explanation.
0 Replies