what do i do

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 11:24 am
i know a family with a single mother all her kids have anger issues and are suicidal house is filthy cockroach infested no decent clothes unless the school gives them clothes, refuses to buy son a hearing aid receives ssi on two kids but blows the money instead of using it for them. this has been going on for 15 years child services has been called several times but nothing is done noone sees anything wrong with this situation and calling social services is a joke all they do is pump the kids with meds. am very concerned because social services is doing nothing now she has all her kids on meds so she dont have to deal with them. what do i do to help these kids when child services wont. the mother talks about the kids in front of them lets them do what ever they want as long as she is not bothered. these kids are so angry that they destroy things, punches holes in walls breaks tvs has trouble in school oldest son is 15 and takes off without letting her know where he is other two sons are allowed to go anywhere they want has a daughter that is so very angry that she cannot spend a whole day in school. i do agree that meds help some kids but i dont believe these kids do have seen them with their grandmother and because she takes care of them they behave and show a big difference in their behavior because she does things with them and for them. so what do i do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 475 • Replies: 0
No top replies