It’s going to be a Gay Wedding

DannyVboy

Sat 26 May, 2012 05:05 pm
It was beautiful! When Antonio stood up to give his daddies away and gave his premission for them to wed and handed the facilitator the rings his daddies had tears in their eyes.
JPB

Sat 26 May, 2012 05:10 pm
@DannyVboy,
I bet they weren't the only ones. Imagining it just brought a couple into mine as well.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 26 May, 2012 05:18 pm
@DannyVboy,
Thank you, Danny. Even reading that makes my eyes tear.
I suppose that sounds odd, a bunch of us are just online pals, but we're pretty engaged.

These two aren't icons exactly, no expectations re being perfect for every post for years - just that they are clearly good people, make us glad.
0 Replies

msolga

Sat 26 May, 2012 07:02 pm
Smile
Congratulations, Morgan & Marco. And Antonio, too, of course!
Here's wishing the three of you a good life together.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 26 May, 2012 07:08 pm
@DannyVboy,
aaawww how sweet. Thank you that, Danny, that was nice of you!
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 26 May, 2012 07:15 pm
@MMarciano,
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/SpecialOccasions/lg/CongratsNewlyweds.jpg
http://www.pour-favor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/champagne_new_years-3656.jpg
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000681823/polls_tumblr_kqp877MEte1qzgc8bo1_500_2121_536490_poll_xlarge.jpeghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Uu2WRsfOUkE/TuiWSMNvqGI/AAAAAAAAFHE/afFnYoFBzYk/s400/support_gay_rights_button-p145548391249542511t5sj_400.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Sun 27 May, 2012 07:55 am
Squee! Excellent report - thank you, Danny. Smile

Now there's something in my eye.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 27 May, 2012 08:42 am
@DannyVboy,
Thanks for that <sniff> lovely detail, Danny.
Ceili

Sun 27 May, 2012 09:43 am
@ehBeth,
I'm a little verklempt here. I'll bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Congrats boys! I hope the day was perfect.

Now, can I see some pictures.. please?

and thank-you.
0 Replies

Irishk

Sun 27 May, 2012 02:04 pm
@DannyVboy,
Aw, it sounds perfect! Smile
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Sun 27 May, 2012 10:39 pm
Mazel tov to the happy couple.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Mon 28 May, 2012 08:03 am

R thay Honeymooning in NY???
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Mon 28 May, 2012 08:26 am
The three of them are in the Canary Islands for three weeks.

When Anthony returns I hope he’s careful about what photos he post. You can be legally terminated from your employer here in Florida for being openly Gay

I was touched by your love and devotion and so I wish you happiness and love foreverour. Youre voices were heard!

You took a stand and you are a family and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
ossobuco

Mon 28 May, 2012 09:20 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Yikes, I didn't know that. Strikes me as a law suit waiting to happen.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Mon 28 May, 2012 10:31 am
@ossobuco,
All Gay couples want is legal love and some want a holy war on us, Gays and dead fetuses hand in hand. In other words, they're pushing for a more secular America. Because that's the end result of those actions.

And today I will take a moment today to remember the tens of thousands of gay men and women, who sacrificed their own freedom to live openly about their lives, while bravely fighting for our freedom to do so.
Ceili

Mon 28 May, 2012 10:59 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
And today I will take a moment today to remember the tens of thousands of gay men and women, who sacrificed their own freedom to live openly about their lives, while bravely fighting for our freedom to do so.

Amen
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Mon 28 May, 2012 11:41 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
JeffreyEqualityNewma wrote:

When Anthony returns I hope he’s careful about what photos he post. You can be legally terminated from your employer here in Florida for being openly Gay

I didn't know that! I can't believe that this would be a determining factor to terminate someone's employment. Unbelievable!! I hope neither Morgan or Marco will have repercussions from that. I believe Anthony is working for himself...

On the other hand, why would anyone work for bigots?

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Mon 28 May, 2012 12:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
Yes you can be terminated in Florida just for being Gay, it happens quite often, but we are fighthing to have that erracticated. Discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity in Florida has stagnated for years.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Mon 28 May, 2012 03:08 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Quote:
Considering the number of photos he's already had placed here, along with open discussion of his being homosexual and having a partner, it's a little late to start taking precautions.
chai2

Mon 28 May, 2012 03:52 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
Considering the number of photos he's already had placed here, along with open discussion of his being homosexual and having a partner, it's a little late to start taking precautions.

Not only that, but with his profession, he's in high demand, and can go someplace that minds their own beeswax.

0 Replies