It’s going to be a Gay Wedding

firefly

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:05 am
@MMarciano,
Quote:
We are a family and what we have deserves to be called a marriage.

Your relationship certainly does deserve that legal recognition and respect. I'm only sorry that gay couples in Florida can't marry in their home state--hopefully, that will change soon.

I hope we will get to see photos of the wedding--the celebration of your love--although your joy and happiness come through your words without any pictures being necessary.
Quote:
I truly believe there is one love and I found him.

That really says it all.

I wish you and Morgan a lifetime of happiness together. Thanks for letting us join you in the celebration of your love and marriage.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:37 am
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:
"With great joy"

that really says it all about the people who love you and wanted to share in your happiness

Marco, your post was so beautiful. You have a marvellous way of expressing yourself.

I wish your family much love, joy and happiness.

0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 09:17 am
They came home to some bad news. A good friend of ours Greg Sparks a bartender at Georgie’s Alibi was found dead in his home last night. He was 46 years old. We’re not sure of any details yet, only that he was found last night. I loved him, he was a good man!
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 09:28 am
My God.
EqualityFLSTPete

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 09:43 am
@jespah,
Very sad. He didn’t show up for work last night so someone went to his house and found him.

Not sure what happened yet.

His last post on Facebook was Thursday

"Be happy with what you have because what you have could quickly turn to what you had"

Sloan

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 10:00 am
I am shocked and saddened, I'm going to miss that wonderful man.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 10:01 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
He had some wisdom too.
EqualityFLSTPete

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 10:06 am
@ossobuco,
His mother just posted on his facebook wall for his friends saying they don’t have any details yet.

I always loved seeing his smile and hearing his wit.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.php?server=703&filename=gregsparks.jpg&res=landing
ossobuco

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 10:09 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
And it's tough for his mother.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 11:26 am
Welcome home boys. I'm sorry about Greg , he was a gentle soul.
0 Replies

Keith424

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 11:53 am
Hugs boys, glad you're home! Have missed you.

Greg my dear, dear friend you will be sorely missed and so lovingly remembered! R. I. P. brother, Iove you.
0 Replies

Ceili

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 12:26 pm
My condolences boys. It's so hard losing people we love, especially when they're young. R.I.P.
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 02:01 pm
His mom said he was found on his couch, but they still don't have any details.

I will miss you Greg

I loved Greg's spirit, always so happy, festive and fun. Thank you for being my friend. I'm going to miss your hugs and smiles.
0 Replies

Wildhourses

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 02:48 pm
I'm glad you boys are home and safe.

I was so shocked and saddend by the news of Greg's passing. Dan and I will miss you deeply Greg. You were one of our first friends when we move to St Pete 5 years ago. Our prayers to your mom, dad, brothers and sisters. We will fondly remember seeing you in Key West during Fantasy Fest. RIP Greg. All our love
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 03:02 pm
The flags are flying half mask at Georgie’s today.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg109/scaled.php?server=109&filename=gregsparks2.jpg&res=landing
0 Replies

BeachBoy

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 03:18 pm
It's not only Greg, Pedro Pena was also found dead last night, he was from Lucky Star Lounge!
FOUND SOUL

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 03:44 pm
@BeachBoy,
So sorry to hear this, two friends... my condolences how horrible... RIP to both.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 03:46 pm
@BeachBoy,
I just got a text about Pedro! what's going on?????
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 04:53 pm
Thank you all for the kind words. It’s been so long since I could say I have a family of my own but I have one now and we are very happy. Its good to be home!

I was very saddened to hear of our dear friend Greg. I am lost, unspoken feelings and emotions are high, but what remains will always be your smile and laughs. One of my dearest friends, you will always forever be in my heart and the memories will always be a reminder of what a true friendship we had. You will be missed by so many and loved by all.

Save us all a seat at that bar above cause I know you'll be slinging those cocktails for sure.

Love You
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 06:00 pm
Welcome home, old married man. Smile