Polyuria

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 09:47 am
IHello, I'm new to this forum. and I was wondering if you guys can help me on something? I have a thing called "Polyuria" and I know that It's Urination. But the question is. I need to wear diapers for the poluria. And I need to know how to tell my mom Without her getting ticked at me. Cause she gets me in trouble in some way. So how do I tell her without her getting ticked at me. And what is the best diaper out their in disposable diapers. Oh and I've asked my doctors already and they are not doing anything for me at all to help me. So I would be thankful if anyone could help me on this problem that I Am having and hope to get resolved so I don't have to have this problem anymore. I've also Contacted my friends that have the same problem as I do and they said to Exersize your bladder muscles... I do that and still nothing thay also say to try to get a refferl to a Special doctor that can help me. Cause right now I can't deal with this anymore. It basicly screwed up my life.. I noticed this happining 2 years ago when I was 13 years old and still in diapers cause I was not traned to use the bathroom well yet. So theirfor i was still in diapers.. The second I was out of diapers. Boom... This happend to me. Anyone know why.. Thanks.. and sorry this is so long
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,220 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 09:53 am
@brian4671,
If you're under the age of 18 and still living with your mother, I get the feeling she's already aware that there's a problem.
Fido

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 11:22 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

If you're under the age of 18 and still living with your mother, I get the feeling she's already aware that there's a problem.
She probably has kicked the cat's ass all the way to california and back because everything smells like pee...

At least you will have company around here... Most of our republicans think toilet training is a democratic ruse to establish federal control of the schools...

Brian,
I have the cure I am sure, though it may seem worse to you than carrying a spare toilet around in your purse... Just put a moisture sensitive switch in your britches connected to one of those electric dog collars, and don't forget fresh batteries, and to put it on... Now, I tried that once with my little dog, and I could not get it to work, so I kept running up the charge, and when I finally got it to work he flew like he was stung by a whole nest of bees at once... Now, I love my dog, and I thought, he will figure things out without me pushing that button again... So you might want to consider what it would take to cure yourself short of doing that sort of violence to yourself...

You know; I saw a kid, almost all grown up with his mom at the Y... They must be new members because she was seeing what he could do with basic exercises for a progress base line... The kid had something near zero muscle tone... Clearly he was letting his bones do all the work of supporting him... It was not a matter of getting back in shape because he had no shape to get back into... No one had ever pushed him, or brought him along, or got him off his ess to play, let alone play rough...

There are people like that... They prefer not, and no one has the time to deal with them, and they do not get dealt with, and so they become the waste of humanity, children for ever, like so many sterile peter pans... Don't be that guy... Don't say: I tried to exercise my bladder muscles, and I just couldn't... Do it or don't bother; and don't think that will happen if your whole core is not solid...

Some times it is difficult for a mother to raise a man out of a boy child... If there is no man to take you by the hand, then you have to find the inner man and raise yourself in strength, confidence, and ability... You know what you have to do, and I will bet you will sit on your but and wet your pants as a way of resisting authority and the reality of life... It is all your choice...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@brian4671,
I think the kind of doctor that could help is a Urologist.

Me, I don't think this is a matter of training, but I haven't done an online research on the term. Oh, wait -

here, looking at the Mayo Clinic website may be helpful, and lead you to other sites to look up.

http://search2.mayoclinic.com/search?q=polyuria&site=mayoclinic-org%7Cmayoclinic-com%7Cmayo-edu%7Cinternet-research%7Cclinical-trials&client=unified&proxystylesheet=unified&output=xml_no_dtd

I strongly hope you find a m.d. who can help you with this problem.

0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:43 pm
Diabetes??
ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:48 pm
@margo,
That's one of the things the Mayo Clinic site mentioned.
0 Replies