US soliders beat a goat.

Fido

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:04 am
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

In general I think it is a mistake lump all soldiers as being so crass of other people. I also think it is a mistake to call the other side so speak, animals. There are good soldiers or even paid combat soldiers, who am sure would not stoop to that level.

I am glad the military is looking into and not calling it a case of a few apples and basically ignore the shameful incident.

"committing a war crime with delight" a way with words.
A friend of mine is on his way over there, to Afghanistan; and only God knows why... To him it is duty, but if millions and billions were not made out of such hell, then people would little venture there... It is all madness; but those young men are our children, and must some day be our neighbors, and how will we ever trust them and love them again...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:10 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

You meant bad apples? No, these are criminals and should be punished accordingly.

And the idiot who tagged this thread "humor" can go downrange, he'll find plenty of volunteers to put him out of his misery. As to the terminal buffoon named Fido, you can't tell a dead human from a living one, right? Maybe watched too many zombie movies lately? Get lost in one!
They are no more criminal than the criminals who sent them there, and that guilt is one that dirties all of us... You do not want to know what they would do to you if they could get their hands on you... As much as we look to these guys for our protection, you see that they put us all in harm's way... How else could that dirty bunch of irracible beggers ever kill so many American and maim many more... How else could they drag down our economy with the endless cost of conflict... An army unused is a great expense; but an unused army can be used to threaten many... That army, tied to that point of desolation is good for nothing but being a proper target of anti american hatred...None of those people could ever have touched us if we did not ourselves put it within their power to do so..
Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 12:57 pm
@Fido,
Say, you really are an idiot, aren't you, Fido? Hmm. Interesting.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:18 pm
@revelette,
What do you think the Taliban did to piss off the Marines?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:25 pm
What in the world do people expect from men and women who are in a war zone?
You think they are gonna come out of that in tact? Driving their prius... recycling their bottles and popping prozac like the rest of america? I got news for ya. Hell no.

People who are taught to, expected to and live in places where killing is done before breakfast will NOT come back normal. They WILL begin to see things like animal torture as fun.
No, this does not happen to all soldiers obviously... but unless you have experienced killing someone in the need for absolute survival,dont throw such a stone.

I am NOT advocating what they are doing. That is childish, unnecessary and yes..behavior that shows some deep seeded issues. But again.. you can not put someone in war, have them kill, watch people BE killed, stumble over rotten bodies and watch horrific things happen and then get angry when they behave 'against the norm'

Im sickened that this is more about animal rights than it is about human psychological deterioration. No one should beat an animal to death for fun, but they do. All over the world unfortunately.. but in a war zone? what do you expect? Barney shows on a flat screen and nerf bats for protection?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:33 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

People who are taught to, expected to and live in places where killing is done before breakfast will NOT come back normal.

You've lived in Miami?
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:14 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

shewolfnm wrote:

People who are taught to, expected to and live in places where killing is done before breakfast will NOT come back normal.

You've lived in Miami?

actually yes.
And L.A.

i have seen my fair share of american 'war grounds' . People walk up and shoot each other based on color, or who they are associated with. yes, yes I have. Los Angeles was the worst. I didnt even do any of it and it scared me.. I cant imagine being in the Army, Navy or any other branch where you are forced to do that for a living on the scale in which they do.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 09:47 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Say, you really are an idiot, aren't you, Fido? Hmm. Interesting.
Not in the original sense of the word or in the sense that you intend am I an idiot... Generally I would accept that the collective mind is smarter than the the individual mind, but you might have to withdraw to make that conclusion fact...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 09:58 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

What in the world do people expect from men and women who are in a war zone?
You think they are gonna come out of that in tact? Driving their prius... recycling their bottles and popping prozac like the rest of america? I got news for ya. Hell no.

People who are taught to, expected to and live in places where killing is done before breakfast will NOT come back normal. They WILL begin to see things like animal torture as fun.
No, this does not happen to all soldiers obviously... but unless you have experienced killing someone in the need for absolute survival,dont throw such a stone.

I am NOT advocating what they are doing. That is childish, unnecessary and yes..behavior that shows some deep seeded issues. But again.. you can not put someone in war, have them kill, watch people BE killed, stumble over rotten bodies and watch horrific things happen and then get angry when they behave 'against the norm'

Im sickened that this is more about animal rights than it is about human psychological deterioration. No one should beat an animal to death for fun, but they do. All over the world unfortunately.. but in a war zone? what do you expect? Barney shows on a flat screen and nerf bats for protection?
Where I live, they just arrested some formerly fun loving kid who never could recover after returning from Iraq, for murder... The whole thing was stupid, and all about money and oil; but the military did one thing right... They kept as many of those who went in there as long as possible and limited new people and so limited the mental illness and fallout such as followed my generation out of Vietnam... What most people take for granted, that thou shall not kill- states take as anathema, and use organized murder for any trivial purpose imaginable... There is no opportunity... There is no upward mobility... There is no hope for most of education and advancement without the risk of life or crushing debt... People sign on for the defense of country, and find they are offending the world, and killing others little different from themselves... To buy their own freedom from poverty the become mercenaries... No wonder so many struggle with emotional ISSUES... Their humanity has been destroyed as the price of having their humanity... They are like the tin man who sold his whole body for love, and then had no heart with which to love...
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 01:50 pm
About the soldiers:

I think this does show that war deteriorates people's mental stability. I'm not surprised, and we should expect this kind of thing after a decade of war(s) with a volunteer military.

About the goat:

Plenty of animals are tortured and killed for human dining pleasure everyday. If this offends people somehow in a special way, they aren't aware of what kinds of violence and indifference towards animals we show as a culture. Is beating a goat what offends people, or that they didn't eat it after torturing and killing it?

A
R
T
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 03:55 pm
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

About the soldiers:

I think this does show that war deteriorates people's mental stability. I'm not surprised, and we should expect this kind of thing after a decade of war(s) with a volunteer military.

About the dumbmasses:

Makes you wonder how living under Obama's rule has deteriorated peoples mental stabilities... what kind of terrible things should
we expect after 4 or, god forbid, 8 years of radical liberal extremism and an ever expanding moocher class... oh the humanity!
Fido

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 08:39 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

failures art wrote:

About the soldiers:

About the dumbmasses:

Makes you wonder how living under Obama's rule has deteriorated peoples mental stabilities... what kind of terrible things should
we expect after 4 or, god forbid, 8 years of radical liberal extremism and an ever expanding moocher class... oh the humanity!
Your pain is noted... Now, rub some dirt on it and get back in the game if you ever expect to be a man...
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 02:40 pm
@Fido,
Fido, it's obvious that you have sand in your vag.
0 Replies