frnando

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 11:42 am
Marriage is a sign of God ... Should we reflect on this verse? What are the results of this year, contrary to the divine ... To read this finding ....

It's a great verse worthy of us to reflect on them and Bdalaladtha and their meanings, and therefore, this verse is concluded by saying the Almighty (in that are Signs for people who think), what are the things that we should reflect on them? Consider this great verse, Allah the Almighty says ((21) And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought) [Rum: 21].
Always tell the truth when we hear (and verses) must be aware that there is a miracle what you will tell us by God Almighty, and this miracle is the "miracle of marriage."

It took me this verse a long time and I'm wondering: What is the secret that he deposited the Almighty God in the couple, what is the mutual influence of spouses, etc., which calls for reflection on this subject? Since we have become accustomed to the speech style of scientific facts must be that this verse, conceal secrets of many scientific we believers should not be going through them unnoticed, but to stop and think and reflect on until we grow in faith and recognition of God Almighty and the Almighty said: ((22) And when the believers saw the companies, they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth." And it increased them only in faith and acceptance) [parties: 22].

How sleep occurs between husband and wife?
The researchers in the field of psychology on the importance of the man's wife, and say that a wife is always near him will ease the stress and significantly reduce the anxiety and frustration. In a recent study found that men when they travel, and especially frequent travel for work or trade, or study, the probability that the infected heart disease is very low when it is accompanied by his wife!

They also found that married men are better able to focus and creativity, while married women have found it more capable of giving the woman is married, and in light of domestic violence that we see today in developed countries, the scientists assert that most of the violence resulting from violation of the marriage of natural and resort to illegal marriage, where you find a man and woman living together without a marriage contract, and this leads to instability.

Increase the production of scientific creativity and the ability to
Confirms a recent study conducted by scientists from the University of Kansas (November 2006) that the world is married to more creative and scientific production of the world's single, but the study confirms that the scientific production decline in women married because Ancgahin affairs of the house and raising children and the responsibility of the husband.
In this sense, giving married women and creativity focused towards children and her house and her husband, and that the grace of God Almighty for the couple to live in complete comfort. The scientists also found that a person who is reluctant to marry and live alone and be exposed to the disease by more stress and heart attacks!

Striking impact of the good words!
Good word charity! So tell us the great prophet peace be upon him, if the word is good to a stranger so how about if the wife or husband, what will be the reward and the reward from Him?! The researchers emphasize that today's speech is full of tenderness and passion and compassion has a stunning effect on both spouses, and reduces to a large extent of the problems between them.
The newspapers published a few days ago a news story by doctors as a miracle in the world of medicine, the woman was ill lost his consciousness and entered in a coma, and continued that way for several months, but her husband was sitting all on her side which speak to her words, pleasant and assures them that he loved her and strive to , and with that the doctors laughed at him but that the pair assured them that his words good stunning effect.
Strangely absent from the wife regained consciousness and awareness of a sudden!! And stop in front of astonished doctors this unique situation in which they were expected to remain so for several years, but talking to him, who are unable to stunning effect in the mass of Medicine.

From here, dear reader, may understand why the Prophet peace be upon him a great deal of talk good with his wives, to the extent that the last will and testament recommended, but concluded by His commandments were for that Nstusi women well, is there greater than this the Holy Prophet? If only Western scientists know the truth! They spend billions of dollars today for the treatment of domestic violence, rape and homosexuality, but to no avail, so my dears Do you know why the Holy Prophet interested in the issue of women and gave them great importance? To read the next paragraph together to realize the seriousness away from the commandment of the Prophet and the language of numbers.

What happens if couples violates the human nature of God?
That God has placed between the couple a sense of mutual lead to silence the husband to his wife, and tranquility as well, and thus increasing their love and compassion, but there are couples from drifting away by God and disobey his orders, and could this blessing from God, what is the result , Consider these statistics in the countries of the West, where the largest proportion of atheism as possible:
According to official statistics in the United States of America said that in the minutes of each quarter there is an incident of domestic violence is located in a place, only in America! Statistics says that three-quarters of the victims are women!

In the European study conducted in 1992 found that 25% of women in Europe have been an incident of domestic violence in her life-time of at least one (Council of Europe 1992).
In 1998 made statistics more than a million and a half incidents of violence in America, including the 1830 case ended in death (of course this in one year in one country, Think about how many cases in ten years, and in many countries!), Surprisingly, we see a lot of psychiatric clinics, centers and associations and sites on the Internet dedicated to the treatment of the effects of violence between spouses, but unfortunately the numbers on the rise.
We have taken the following statistics from a modern sites (Statistics of Battered Women, www.asafeplaceforhelp.org) is a private women United States of America only:
- Every 9 seconds a woman assaulted them physically by her husband!
- 7% of American women have been physically assaulted, and 37% have been abused emotionally and verbally obscene insults.
- Percentage of pregnant women who were assaulted up to 26 percent.
And confirm the statistic, the very large proportion of violence and homicide against women by husbands come from illegal!! Look with me to the consequences of moving away from the law of God Almighty and follow a path contrary to human nature of God, the Almighty says: ((30) So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all ] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know) [Rum: 30].

Lovers of God! Most of these cases the result of a lack of faith in Allah and the Last Day, confirms psychologists that the most beautiful sense of the woman to feel the value in men, and feel that it is a big thing in his view, this helps to stabilize the psychological state of women greatly, and here are aware of the greatness of the commandment prophetic wonderful (Treat women well)!

Violates the human nature of God ...
There is also the issue of homosexuality resulted from frequent nudity and immorality proclaimed and abstention from marriage, and in the West there is the phenomenon spread widely today is that we find a man who lives with another man or woman with a woman, living a married couple, and statistics show that the rate of violence between homosexuals large too, up to 18 times the natural violence between couples. The rate of violence and beatings of homosexuals to more than 30 percent, according to these statistics (Statistics Canada, Canada's National Statistical Agency, July 7, 2005).
The researchers in this area is natural that the relations between any same-sex marriage and call it homosexuality, does not last for more than two or three years, and the biggest proof that anything contrary to human nature God does not continue and bear fruit!
AIDS: results from the instinct to move away from God

It is no secret one day how the practice of immorality and the declaration of the cause of serious illnesses are not treated on the head: AIDS, "says the latest statistics on the disease, which appeared more than a quarter of a century, and although countries should spend billions of dollars on the treatment of this disease However, the numbers are still increasing, Consider:
The continent of Africa is most affected by this deadly disease, "says Dr. Jesse Chen," from the University of California: This disease is spread in Africa is terrible, and there are 350 million people living with HIV AIDS, and the number of fatal injuries 25 million infected die each year, two million people! Of course, most of the injuries outside the Islamic countries in sub-Saharan any! This material proof that the true teachings of Islam. Consider these numbers:
In South Africa there are 20% of the population is HIV-positive!!
From 2002 until 2020, AIDS will kill 68 million people in the world!
United Nations confirms that the disease each year needs $ 10 billion expenditure a treat!
United Nations tells us that there is the world's 14 thousand people are infected with HIV every day!!! And half of them women, and of these 2000 children and a girl! We say every day, hopes to such large numbers. The losses will cause, the disease in 2008 is 22 billion dollars!
I won AIDS since 1980 until the end of 2005 more than 27 million people, including men, women and children, and in 2005 alone has lost more than 3 million people lost their lives, and there are more than 40 million people living with this virus and will die sooner or later.
The researchers emphasize that most cases of HIV infection resulting from abnormal sexual relations and sexual relations forbidden, drugs, and all these things are forbidden by God Almighty, and we should think about the results of moving away from the path of God and the divine instinct which has created in mankind.

Consider with me this divine call of every believer: ((30) Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do) [Nur: 30 . If people applied this Divine Will one injury in the world!
Illegitimate children
In the United States increased birth rates resulting from the marriage illegal until it reached to 37% (Statistics 2004), and the strange phenomenon of illegitimate children in the West has become accepted by the men and women alike.
The study, published on the BBC site that the rate of illegitimate children in Britain was 12% in 1998 and jumped to 42% in 2004 (Office for National Statistics). In Western European countries the percentage of illegitimate children (ie, illegitimate children) up to 33% (the annual ONS 'Social Trends report).
Has become the proportion of men living with wives, mostly undocumented, 24% and the proportion of women living with spouses of illegal immigrants became 25% (ONS, 2004).

Represents the percentage of illegitimate children in some countries in Europe, and we note that the rate in Sweden and reached 55% in 2004. In the best cases, such as Spain, the figure reached in 2003 to 22%, Vtamiloa me: of every 100 births there from 22 to 55 illegitimate births, do not you see me that these indicators to the collapse of the civilization of the West! (Ref. BBC).
Rape: the results of off marriage

Dear reader, do not wonder if I told you that in a country is the most advanced in the world can expect a rape of a woman or a girl every two minutes and a half!! Statistical says that among all the six girls in America There is a girl who was raped at least once!!! In one year 200,000 women are raped, and that every year! Of course, these official statistics, the true figures are much larger than this!!

Even if many countries in the West allocated phone numbers private to encourage girls to contact for reporting cases of rape, because most cases are not reported, and there are hospitals so huge for the treatment of the psychological effects suffered by the girl who was raped, so there are decisions taught in universities for a cure serious consequences of rape and the impact of this destructive phenomenon of society.

Therefore, most cases of sexual abuse that falls on women comes from their knowledge and their friends and their intimate relationship with them. The scientists who have studied these cases: Three quarters of rapes are carried out by friends and acquaintances, persons with direct relevance to the girl (National Crime Victimization Survey, 2005). Most of these cases are in the house of this friend or that!

Therefore, stay away from the path of God and turning away from said displays the owner of the miserable existence, you will not be happy in this world, and in the Hereafter Valamab waiting, I've had in this world look at what God has forbidden and entertain consideration Balfoahac so they will lose this sight the Day of Resurrection and Ahacrh is blind, says says: ((124) And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind. "
(125) He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once]. Seeing? (126) [Allah] will say," Thus did Our signs come to you, and you forgot them; and thus will you this Day be forgotten. "
(127) And thus do We recompense he who transgressed and did not believe in the signs of his Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is more severe and more enduring) [Taha: 124-127].

The serious implications of the phenomenon of divorce
The Almighty Allah has commanded us to reflect on this verse ((21) And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought) [Rum: 21], for a big goal, namely to recognize the grace of God we have and we live to our husbands and we get closer and increase the love and compassion among us, but if you disobey the commandment of the Great Prophet (Treat women well), and defied the will of God: ( (19) O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and All h makes therein much good.) [Women: 19], in this case the consequences will be severe.

In America very accurate statistics for the cases of marriage, divorce, and in the field study, says researcher Gordon Berlin Married life is the basis of stable progress and success in all areas, and that most children who fail in education or leave school early are children of divorced parents! Also, the rates of children who deviate toward theft and drugs and so also the largest in the case of divorced parents. You can expect dear reader, that the divorce rate can be up to America to 50% in some years!

Prayer to facilitate the marriage
Dear Believer, my sister locked, we all aspire to Allah bless him with a good husband or good wife, but there is a problem faced young girls today, for both the problem of late marriage. I have found after in-depth study of this subject several years that the trust in God is the shortest way to facilitate the marriage, and to accept, including his oath God to us, God knows we do not know, and it must be to make it easier on ourselves first in order to facilitate our God!

One effective means to facilitate the marriage is a lot of prayer, for example, can call every day, seven times the du'aa prophet Zechariah peace be upon him: ((89) And [mention] Zechariah, when he called to his Lord, "My Lord, do not leave me alone [ with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors. ") [the prophets: 89]. And a lot of reading Al-fidelity, read this verse also: ((21) And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought) [Rum: 21], and read Al-Fatiha seven times.

My brothers in Allah!
This information and statistics is not just access, but rather a means to reflect on the sign of God Almighty a "marriage" and that God placed between the couple's love and mercy does not come only to marry, and if we recall the results of new studies about the psychological stability, where they found that couples a more stable from the psychological point of others, we will understand the meaning of meaning: (you may find repose to them), and call the du'aa believers: (74. And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes , and make us leaders for the Muttaqun ") [Al-Furqan: 74]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,156 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 10:04 am
@frnando,
I got a headache after reading the first two paragraphs and just couldn't bring myself to read anymore. But if you are saying that marriage is good, then I will agree with you.
0 Replies

frnando

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 04:38 am
@frnando,
I will agree with you.

thank you
0 Replies