Oh fer chrissake! DOGS!

Mame

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2011 12:34 am
So we're dog-sitting a Lakeland Terrier or whatever and she is 6 yrs old and not house-trained! You got it - pooh and pee everywhere. I am so mad! She came with a diaper, if you can believe it, because 'once in a while she'll pee in the house'.... uh... not once in a while, how about every fricking day? She's not going home until the 26th Sad((((((( And now Gracie has started chewing the carpet. Bah humbug.

On the upside, we hosted a great party last night - lots of fun, and no pee or pooh from anyone Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,663 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2011 12:42 am
@Mame,
I once took in someone else's young cat for a week. We didn't have that particular problem, but she wasn't going to fit in - at all.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2011 09:46 am
@Mame,
You might want to stop by the pet store and get some doggy pads. The same thing happened to me when my friend Tom went out of town and I had to watch his little italian greyhound. He never housebroke him but he was use to doing his business on the doggy pads.
Mame

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2011 09:52 am
@jcboy,
Yeah, she brought a few but I'm going to need more. She has pooped twice this morning already - grrr!
0 Replies

mags314772

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 09:19 am
@Mame,
Keep her in the diapers. Kind of an inconsiderate friend not to supply you with a boatload of them. I'll bet she won't be poopin in the diapers. Or even pee, for that matter. It'll be better than having a dog-pee smelling carpet.
0 Replies