What?? (Random Questions)

sozobe

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:40 am
@GracieGirl,
What were you doing before filling this out? Running around taking my kid to this and that and grocery shopping for Baking Day.

What was the last thing you ate? Cereal for breakfast I think. Lunch soon.

What book are you reading? "Swamplandia."

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? Depends. Mostly on how far away they are when I first notice them I guess. Far away -- shoulders, height, walk, attitude. Close up -- eyes, smile, sense of humor.

What's your favorite color? Always changing. Seems to be a certain kind of turquoise right now.

What are the things you always take with you? Purse (larger one in winter, smaller one in summer).

What did you wanna be when you were a kid? Writer, teacher, marine biologist, vet, naturalist.

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone A flower photo.

What do you have handy at your bedside? Books, a baseball bat.

What makes you unique? Dunno. "Deaf" is easy. My tolerance for ambiguity?

What are you afraid of? Mostly things related to my daughter's health and happiness I think.

What do you think about before you go to bed? Everything I need to do the next day, and if that gets me too worried, some of the things I already accomplished today to remind myself that I was just as worried the day before but actually got a lot done.
Irishk

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:29 pm
@sozobe,
Haha...ditto on the bedside bat! Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 01:00 pm
@GracieGirl,
1.) Whats your middle name? As my middle name is the name i use in real life, i will not divulge it--then you'd know everyone calls me John . . . Doh ! ! !
2.) What were you doing before filling this out? Goofin' off at Facebook.
3.) What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? (optional Wink) Option deleted.
4.) What was the last thing you ate? A Triscuit.
5.) What book are you reading? The Singing Sword
6.) What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? Their facial expression.
7.) What's your dads middle name? What's your moms? My father's was Richard, my mother's was Louise.
8.) What's your favorite color? I don't really have one, but if i did it would be a sort of blue--maybe Royal Blue/
9.) What are the things you always take with you? My pocket knife and my keys--i have trained myself so well, i can't go out the door with checking, often more than once, for my keys.
10.) What did you wanna be when you were a kid? An infantry officer.
11.) What is the wallpaper on your cell phone I have a primitive phone which has no such display.
12.) What do you have handy at your bedside? My glasses.
13.) What makes you unique? If you take my full name, i'm the only one in the United States who has that name.
14.) What are you afraid of? Nothing much--drowning, maybe.
15.) What are your nicknames? Pass . . .
16.) What do you think about before you go to bed? I usuallyread until i fall asleep, so whatever i'm reading.

[/quote]
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 01:02 pm
My security question is always my mother's maiden name, but the answer is the make of the first car she owned--so i have no worries there.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 02:52 pm
@GracieGirl,
2.) What were you doing before filling this out? Browsing IMDb Daily Poll board;
4.) What was the last thing you ate? corn chips and red pepper hummus
5.) What book are you reading? finished Ready Player One on Friday. Haven't started anything new yet.
6.) What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? face and eyes
8.) What's your favorite color? green
9.) What are the things you always take with you? my iPod, my shoulder bag, my wallet, and my cell phone.
10.) What did you wanna be when you were a kid? can't remember.
11.) What is the wallpaper on your cell phone A German painting of two squirrels on a tree.
12.) What do you have handy at your bedside? my alarm clock, ear plugs for sleeping, and a mug for drinking water;
13.) What makes you unique? don't know;
14.) What are you afraid of? ear wigs, becoming homeless, and dropping dead;
15.) What are your nicknames? never had any;
16.) What do you think about before you go to bed? depends on the day's activities.

[/quote]
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 03:01 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead? I hear that Gluten would be a big part of the villain's plot in the next James Bond flick, Skyfall. Going to be quite a thriller! Shocked
0 Replies