What's with Robin on General Hospital

Miller

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 04:23 pm
What disease does Robin have and why does she want to vanish?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,262 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 07:16 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
What disease does Robin have and why does she want to vanish?

The only thing I know she has is HIV, which she got years back when she was with Stone. Stone had already tested and knew, he lied to Robin, they had sex and that was essentially that. Some time later, he told her the truth but it was too late by then. Her story line also reminded people to get tested a second time, her first test was negative, second was a positive. That was back in the mid to late 90s from what I remember.

No idea why she wants to vanish, I barely viewed the show back then,, haven't seen it in years.
jcboy

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 07:23 pm
Geez is this show still on TV? I remember my mom watching it when I was a kid. She use to record it every day.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 01:52 pm
@Sturgis,
I watch it every now and then, when it's on very late. Yes, she is HIV+ and perhaps her meds are not working very well for her.

The one thing I like about the show is that at times, it does tend to concentrate on important human health issues such as breast cancer, heart disease, spousal abuse, etc.

What I don't like is the change in actors for the same roles. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies