Indisputable Blood Vessel Remains Found in Moon Rock?

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:29 am
Fig. 1 below shows indisputable blood vessel remains found in a “moon rock” obtained by Apollo 17 astronauts:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
Source of image: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/samples/atlas/thin_section/?mission=Apollo%2017&sample=78575&source_id=JSC00349

No minerals synchronize their branching in the same way as petrified blood within cut-open blood vessel branches, so the said material is not fracture/fracture fills.

bewildered

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 05:19 am
@bewildered,
Correction:
"No minerals synchronize their branching in the same way as petrified blood within cut-open blood vessel branches, so the said material is not fracture/fracture fills." should read
"The petrified blood and blood vessel walls are not fracture fills."
rosborne979

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 06:55 am
@bewildered,
Why do you keeep putting "moon rock" in quotes?
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 07:36 am
@bewildered,
Why they are indisputable blood vessel remains:

THERE ARE NUMEROUS SUCH BRANCHES IN "MOON ROCK" THIN SECTIONS. SO THEY COULD NOT BE FRACTURES/ FRACTURE FILLS. ABIOTIC MINERALS DO NOT BRANCH LIKE THESE, PERIOD.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 10:46 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
THERE ARE NUMEROUS SUCH BRANCHES IN "MOON ROCK" THIN SECTIONS. SO THEY COULD NOT BE FRACTURES/ FRACTURE FILLS. ABIOTIC MINERALS DO NOT BRANCH LIKE THESE, PERIOD.

Well then, I guess you've proved it. Now what?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 01:06 am
@bewildered,
Yup. You've chosen quite an appropriate screen-name for yourself. Bewildered is right.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 06:06 am
@rosborne979,
I will tell you when Farmer has admitted that the said material is not mineral.
rosborne979

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 10:58 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
I will tell you when Farmer has admitted that the said material is not mineral.
I can hardly wait.
bewildered

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 05:43 am
@rosborne979,
I am waiting for Farmer's reply.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:27 am
@bewildered,
At the moment, he's probably too busy Laughing His Ass Off to type effectively.
bewildered

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 03:57 am
@rosborne979,
Didn't you say I had proven my claim?
rosborne979

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 06:42 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Didn't you say I had proven my claim?
Come on kid, I was being facetious. You haven't proved anything and you never will. All you're doing is stamping your feet harder, putting everything in CAPS and making stupid assertions. That's just crazy. All that does is solidify your reputation as a total lunatic. Not only did yo not prove anything but you dug yourself deeper into the Crackpot hole.

You've written dozens of threads on A2K and probably ten times as many across the internet and I don't see anyone taking you seriously. Even our own Gungasnake, who would rather back a crackpot theory than accept the mainstream thought process, doesn't seem to be on board with you (of course, if he was that wouldn't really help your credibility any... but I digress).

Normally I would suggest that you take what seems to be a wonderful imagination and start writing Sci-Fi or Fantasy, but even those endeavors have some connection to reality. Your stories and "theories" are so disjointed, disconnected from reality, and ignorant of basic science that they don't even make cohesive bullshit.

If you're just having fun more power to ya. Just keep posting because I find your threads very entertaining in a "holy **** was that stupid" sort of way. But if you really believe this stuff, then find a psychiatrist and get some help.
bewildered

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 08:05 pm
@rosborne979,
So, you were kidding me.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:36 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
So, you were kidding me.
You didn't really just ask me that did you?
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 08:12 pm
@rosborne979,
Ultimate proof for the blood vessel remains:
For recognizing extraterrestrial past life, there are quite a few biosignatures (biomarkers) in astrobiology (ref.1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosignature#In_astrobiology). But few of them are generally accepted and easily verifiable. The author hereby proposes a new and simple biosignature for astrobiology—structure of capillary network for extraterrestrial past life. The proposed biosignature can be easily verified by comparing living animal's capillary network with similar structures in Earth rocks, meteorites, moon rocks, Mars rocks, etc.

Capillaries are the smallest blood vessels, measuring 3-15 micrometers in diameter in humans. Capillaries form network to supply tissues with blood and exchange gases/nutrients with tissues (ref.2 http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/303632/enlarge).

The structure of capillary network can be a biomarker for the followng reasons:
Their morphologies are unique in their branching into networks (ref. 3 http://www.visualphotos.com/image/1x3744372/
micrograph_of_capillary_vessels_micrograph_of ,
ref. 4 Edit [Moderator]: Link removed.

Non-biological veins of rocks 3-15 microns across are improbable to form the kind of branching structures found in capillary networks, as the crystal habits of minerals are quite regular in their patterns. Some natural minerals and non-life material do form dendrites, but their dendrites are too big or too regular or too symmetric to be capillary network. Two examples:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofossil,
http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/216423/enlarge

Fractures (cracks) and fracture fills can mimick capillary networks. But branching cracks of 3-15 microns across never appear in a large number in a thin section of rock. If they do, the rock would break at the cracks and the cracks would not be included in the thin section. An example of a large number of look-alikes: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed.

Scientists have found that dinosaur blood vessels can be well preserved (ref. 5 http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur.html ). But no one expects most of the capillary networks to be preserved intact in rocks. So, it is reasonable to find irregular and unpredictable patterns of capillaries that survive billions of years. Such branching, irregular and unpredictable structures are found in meteorites and moon rocks. Examples: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

0 Replies