First Word -

Sturgis

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 09:16 am
@FOUND SOUL,
COVENS

Witches are snitches which leaves me in stitches. Thought I'd toss that little rhyme out to start things here.

As for night owling, please, I've been doing that for years. and years...

...and years. If I make it to 1 a.m. I'm good to go and have to force myself to try and sleep before 8 a.m. So you witches aren't a-worrying me with your shenanigans during the wee hours. Like a cat, I sleep with one eye open and an ear alert for approaching broomcraft.

Was a strange night, woke up a few times with legs flailing, the bandaging is a mess. Wound nurse coming along in about a few minutes from now (he asked between 11:30 and 12:30, to which I agreed).

Yipes! It's later in the day than I thought.

Weather, much better dropped to mid-60s last night, back to the open window policy.

Hope to return here later, and find you ladies doing as Dutchy requests. (see, we aren't so bad, we just make required requests).

0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 03:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
RUBY

All the luck in the world with Ruby's treatment. It must be an anxious time for you and D - I hope it goes really well. At least you are giving Ruby another chance - he's lucky to have you.

Dutchy - what can I say ..... back to normal! Rolling Eyes

Sturgis - I shall ignore the rude comments and wish you some quality sleep - hope your legs improve soon.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 03:52 pm
@vonny,
Sleep is bleak not something you can keep

I can do that too nananananana.

So the weather made you do it huh... It was the weather, squirming around in your bed, half awake, half asleep.......... Wet towel, and fan, best air con ever!

Ah Von, use your witch power for me to get this sale today, I will feel so much better and can pay some for Mr Rubes... Thank you x

Got up at 5.30am thought it was 6.30-am lols. Think I am sleep walking.

DUTCHY! IS NOT THE BOSS ...

Must be, I couldn't possibly be saying that out loud, surely Wink
vonny

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
In this day and age? No bosses amongst friends and acquaintances - Rolling Eyes Laughing Question Sorry Dutchy - we want you as a fit and healthy pal - amigo - compadre - chum .................... NOT Mr Bossy Mr. Green Same applies to you, dear Sturgis - get well soon.

Wishing you all the witchery in the world if it helps you get a sale, and that - in turn - helps pay Ruby's vet bills. Bless Ruby - he deserves a chance, so good he has you and D to find a way to give it to him. Cool Smile Idea
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 05:20 am
@vonny,
Oh didn't the witches jump up and down to defend their virtues, good on you ladies you're well and truly with it! Vonny from now on I'll refer to you as Miss Body Builder and Foundy as Miss Universe, that should give you both a bit of self esteem. Laughing
vonny

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 02:12 pm
@Dutchy,
Not building my body, Dutchy, just keeping it in perfect condition!!! Laughing

As for self-esteem - I can't speak for Foundy, but I have it in spades!!! Rolling Eyes

How are you doing with your walking? Chasing any poor unfortunate nurses yet? Twisted Evil
Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 03:24 pm
@vonny,
That sounds good enough to me vonny, I like fit and active women. Walking is still slow, need my walking frame, so no show catching you, Foundy or attractive nurses. Smile Will persevere and want to be able to walk freely by December, so I can fly to my son and family and spend Christmas with them. That's my ultimate goal!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 04:14 pm
@Dutchy,
Foundy has self-esteem don't you worry about that Wink

Awee Dutchy you have 9 weeks, keep walking you will make it xx

Hiya Sturgis - Maybe these pictures in your mind will help you sleep better Wink

Here is a bit of another Aweeee Wink

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/merawaiibirdglengowrieshop058.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/merawaiibirdglengowrieshop033.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/merawaiibirdglengowrieshop015.jpg
vonny

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 02:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
CHANGE

It really was a pleasant change to see some gorgeous photos of your darling dogs on here today! I'd started to think that this had turned into an insult thread - Dutchy, bless him, and Sturgis, really have had the bit between their teeth lately - what's that saying, 'enough, already'! Something like that. Don't mind a bit of banter, but hey - we're not in nursery school now! Rolling Eyes Laughing Cool

On a lighter note - the photos really are lovely. Rawaii is adorable - such a handsome little chap. And Ruby is still a beauty. I wish him lots of luck and love over his coming treatments.

Dutchy - with your determination, it won't be long before you throw that walker to one side and start walking unaided - you have incredible resilience and strength!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 06:18 pm
@vonny,
CUTE

Can't help it but I love little Rawaii, he looks so intelligent and adorable, better not bring him around Foundy, I might snatch him from you. Laughing

Vonny a beautiful sunny Saturday morning here, will get out and go for a little walk shortly. If you're on FaceBook have a look at Foundy's site, there is a stunning new photo of her!

Sorry Foundy I just had to tell her. Wink
vonny

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 03:24 am
@Dutchy,
MISSING

Where is Foundy? Probably looking for Rawaii, if you kept your threat and snatched him! Laughing

Facebook sounds fascinating, but I don't know how anyone finds time for it! Summer's always a busy time for me - what with gardening and so on - but I might think about joining later in the year. Various friends keep pestering me to join, but I have reservations about privacy! Rolling Eyes

Meantime - hey Foundy, e-mail me the photo Dutchy's raving about. Is it another one from your fabulous holiday in Thailand, or one of a new batch? Smile

Sturgis - you're missing too. Hard keeping track of everyone in summer. Rolling Eyes No sign of Spades yet either - quite worried about him!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 04:15 am
@vonny,
LOVE

Good lord - where to start Smile

Just had such a huge night last night with parents that can party like it's 1999 seriously Smile Got to love them though so that with going back to bed, work well hello here I is Smile

ABSOLUTELY Von will email you the photos but, but, I have changed to a new computer and lost a lot of contacts so I recall the beginning but if it's not saved, will PM you...........Just a photo nothing major Dutchy is Dutchy Smile Was from 1 year ago.

RAWAII is an ADULT almost what a smart cooky you are right, he is an intelligent little soul.

Think I sold MY house Smile Sad Mixed feelings

Sterg.............................................................................................. did you count the dots? Wink

Von - bless you are right too this is a happy place PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT boys don't you forget it

HUGS
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 05:13 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ELECTION

Today Australia has a new Government, the Liberals Party soundly defeated the sitting Labour Party giving the new Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, a comfortable majority. Infighting and broken promises cost Labour the job.

Foundy don't be shy, that photo may be a year old but you look equally as good if not better today, I should know because I'm a connoisseur when it comes to beautiful women. Wink

Vonny let's hear your opinion once you lay eyes on it. Get moving Foundy, get it over there.)
vonny

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 06:13 am
@Dutchy,
POLITICS

Your new Government - I don't know much about Australian politics, but I hope Tony Abbott is less of a male chauvanist than Kevin Rudd. I felt sorry for Julia Gillard - she seemed a decent sort. Sad

I've seen several photos of Foundy already - nice lady! She looks very Australian, with a sunny disposition. Very Happy

Glad to hear your walking is improving - not long now - work hard and you'll get to visit your son at Christmas! That's worth striving for. Cool
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 03:58 pm
@vonny,
ABBOTT

I don't think anyone wanted to vote for Rudd, because they put Julia in, kicked him out, kicked Julia out and put him in, who wants to vote for people that have no idea what they are doing?

Budgie Smuggler - I think someone posed as him well at least I hope so 7 years ago or less, when I tried a dating site, he said his name was Tony Abbott and whilst there was no photo the voice still sounds like him lols.

Rawaii did a little spew sometime last night/morning and is in his bed didn't want to eat rrrrrr, at vets at 9am for his second shot, so might get his temperature taken, maybe D gave him a bit of pizza when he got home I bet he did.... Silly Dad.

Von - just sent you the photo, haven't been here xx

Hiya Sturgis !!!! How you feeling?

Dutchy, you'll be back on deck before you know it...

You're already up and typing at 7am so that tells me a lot , lols.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 04:27 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
RAWAII

Sorry Foundy about your little darling, you could well be right, his Dad gave him pizza. Wouldn't go over to well with one so little and used to other foods.

You witch were right again, I was about the place at 7am, was looking for you. Smile

Vonny I share Foundy's view of the election, Labor defeated themselves with their stupid policies and continues infighting, did not deserve to govern another term.

All here have a good week.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 02:07 am
@Dutchy,
NUP

Added frozen veg to his meal and his tummy doesn't like peas Wink Oh well, we learn, back to puppy food till he is 6 months old so he is ready to take on my food well it was good food, meat and veg... As you said, "so little" is the problem. Could put him back on what I was giving him but won't... just in-case, listen to the vets Wink

YEP How many times am I going to be right Dutchy? Must be Wink

Have a good week? BAHAHAHAHA, It's only Monday Smile
vonny

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 03:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
THANKS

for the photo, Foundy - good one! Looks as if it was a special occasion. Smile

Hope Rawaii's tum is okay now - I always give Megan a kaolin mixture to settle hers when it's upset. Being a greedy Lab, she seeks out food in the park - picnickers leave all sorts around - and most of it doesn't agree with her! Mr. Green Twisted Evil

Hi Dutchy - hope the walking improves daily. Less time on the computer - more on the walker - that's an order! Laughing (But don't overdo it!)
Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 04:28 am
@vonny,
Hi vonny, doesn't Foundy look fantastic on that photo? Ready to go on the catwalk. Wink

I will take your advice, however I'm only allowed to walk under the supervision of my physio, who incidently is an attractive looking woman of about 35. Very distractive. Smile

Hi Foundy and Sturgis, hope you both have a great week.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 04:51 pm
@Dutchy,
MORNING

Zimmerman threatened his wife and her Father with a Gun and punched her Father in the face, smashed her phone? WT - Is he playing God now, this is what happens when you get away with Murder, .......

Venting Wink