First Word -

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 01:38 am
@Sturgis,
BE GOOD

Followed by LOL's... Dutchy knows better, I'm only a good witch, not good, well I could continue but won't I mean he "trys" to woo.....Sturgis there is a difference Smile

Welcome back at least for a minute - glad to see your smiley face Dutchy ! Wink

Mmm I've often wondered if I could do the apartment style living, alot of my clients do that, buy for later. I don't think I could do it, ours faces the sea or hills and all have a balcony...

Surely you have a balcony? I hope so, because if you do, pots work..if not herbs on the kitchen ledge? At least it's something but great you get to look out onto gardens.. Awesome.

Has Ms Von planted anything this month?

Half expecting Spades to drop in lols.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 01:56 am
@Dutchy,
WELCOME BACK

Good to see you back Dutchy. This is a flying visit for me - just popped in to say welcome back - glad all went okay for you. Look forward to seeing you posting on threads again soon.

Hi Sturgis - you must get some herb pots for your window ledge - easy to grow!

Hi Foundy - too hot to plant much, been watering twice a day - a couple of dozen large containers at the back and several borders at the front - hard work, even with a hose attachment.

Spades - where are you? Hope you are okay, wherever you are.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:38 pm
MORE

There'll be more from me later regarding this that and the other. Rough day but not the wurst. Behold! I bleed. (which must mean I'm still alive)
vonny

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:43 pm
@Sturgis,
SOAKED

Thunderstorms - caught unaware today - soaked to the skin!

Not bleeding, but breathing - so guess that means I'm alive too! Rolling Eyes
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 04:28 pm
@vonny,
MOR(E)NING!

Keep well Sturgis, see you soon.. Bleeding is good!

Sun and thunder sounds like my type of weather Smile

Good morning ................. going to be a busy day today....

Dutchy

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 11:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hang in there Sturgess and don't lose to much blood, I did and needed a blood transfusion!

Looking forward seeing Foundy on Thursday morning my 55th wedding anniversay.

Vonny how is your weather, still warm?
vonny

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 01:39 am
@Dutchy,
BREAJ

We're having a couple of days with rain and lower temperatures, then on Thursday we're due to have a heatwave again - possibly for another two days! Would prefer a bit of mild settled weather, but mustn't complain - need sun and need rain for the garden.

Glad to see you are feeling fit enough to get back onto A2K threads again - you've recovered super-quick this time. Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 04:47 pm
@vonny,
BREAJ

What is Breaj? Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 04:49 pm
@Dutchy,
Rawaii - hope I don't have to put him in the car, lols - I think he will sleep long enough for me to run out and back again, bless.... 7 and a half today! Weeks that is... Little shirt.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 06:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
RAWAII

A little respect for the little man no need to call him a little "shirt",

Recovery slow Vonny, have not been out of bed yet as I can't walk and chase the nurses. LOL
vonny

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:27 am
@Dutchy,
TYPO

Breaj - okay - break Foundy!

Dutchy - don't worry. If last time is anything to go by, you'll soon be up and about and chasing the nurses in fine style! Get well soon - eat up all your sago like a good boy (bleugh!!! Mr. Green ).
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:50 am
@vonny,
NEED!

That's what I need, little shirt (Smile) is waking us too many times at night to play ............

Ha........ There are a lot of male nurses there, I know, I've been there, I know hehe.

Hope you are enjoying the weather Von, it's getting to 20 next week, woo hoo no longer 13, cold............nice, sun................

Seeya tomorrow Dutchy! Sometime ... When little SHIRT is sleeping.

Keep getting better Sturgis.... Stop itching.... !!
Dutchy

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 04:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ANNIVERSARY

Looking forward till tomorrow (Thursday) whn I get a few extra visitors due to my 55th wedding anniversary.

Foundy will be here in the morning, she has gone to the extraordinary length to get get me a card and orchids for Anna. What a friend to have! xxx
vonny

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:26 pm
@Dutchy,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

55 years is one heck of a long time - well done! Glad you are feeling well enough to celebrate it with visitors. Have a lovely day. Best wishes to you and to Anna.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 03:46 pm
@Dutchy,
PUPPY

You're like an excited little puppy or something... Smile

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAREST "RATBAG" ... Will off course nicely wish Anna same, after all she's the BOSS!

Wink
Dutchy

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 04:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
HA de HAHA

Thank you Vonny sure is a long time.LOL

Foundy Anna kows after all that time who is boss, Men rule the world!!!
vonny

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:41 am
@Dutchy,
BUT

Men rule the world - but women are in charge! I bet Anna does know who's in charge - her! After 55 years she probably sighs and lets you get on with it! Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:27 am
@vonny,
What she said Smile
vonny

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
WINDOWS 8

I have my new laptop - installed, and up and running. Using Windows 8 too! Only just done it - trying to get used to all the new stuff - not too bad so far. The laptop's a Toshiba Satellite - budget model of course!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:50 pm
@vonny,
Hi Vonny, congratulations with your new laptap, I've been using Windows8 for sometime now and although drasticlly different, I don't like it but I'm getting used to.it.
Because many users don't lik the present set up, Windows are uin the process of completely updating Wndows8. Windows will sent you a preview of the update sometimes this month and send you the full copy towards the end of the year. The systm will be know as Windows8.1 Will cost you nothing as Windos wan to keep their present customers!

FOUNDY
Enjoyed your visit yesterday and spoiling both Anna and myself. Thank you dear frind you've made our day.