First Word -

vonny

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2013 03:19 pm
@Dutchy,
WINNER?

I wish I was a fan of Murray, but I just cannot warm to him as a person. He plays excellent tennis - can't fault him there - but his tennis seems to be something he's been trained to do, rather than something he plays with passion because he loves it - like Nadal, for example! Or Serena - sorry she is out, but love the tennis played by the German girl who beat her. I think you are right about the final - probably Djokovic/Murray.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2013 04:56 pm
@vonny,
Little Old Lady, in the garden...................................

MISSY

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/Missy035.jpg[URL][url]
Dutchy

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2013 06:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
SWEETIE

What a lovely photo of Missy as sweet as her dedicated owner. I'd have a small pet like her any day unfortunately because of my dialysis I can't own any pets anymore, Doctor's orders. Sad
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 01:06 am
@Dutchy,
AWEEE

That must be so hard, having had show dogs all your life, any photos?

0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 01:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
PRECIOUS

Oh, Foundy, that's a gorgeous photo of Missy - such a sweet little face. Do please post more photos - of Missy, of Kia and of Bigsy. Can never have too many photographs of any kind of pet, past or present.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 02:29 am
@vonny,
She was old there but beautiful Smile Thank you x

When I get some more time I'll see what I can up-load to photobucket, though jet the rabbit is on this thread somewhere, have some amusing ones of bigsy Wink

Funny, I have hanging elephant charms and the bag I have been using for at least a year for work, has gold elephants all around the top.. Never, ever, noticed until I came back from Phuket with a lucky elephant with it's trunk up, and off course, so are all of those. Dodododododododododooooooo....

ELEPHANTS............

vonny

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 02:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
DESTINY

I guess it was written in the stars! Fate has a funny way of showing it's face ...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:03 pm
@vonny,
WITCH

The starts, the Universe, what is meant to be Wink Funny about that huh ........
Sturgis

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 08:53 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
RAVENOUS

Supposedly a person would be ravenous if...

..that's odd. Never noticed that before. There's a bird hiding in that word. I have to wonder if it's just coincidence or a plot by the Antediluvian people to send us a message.

Dutchy

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 09:02 pm
@Sturgis,
HUNGRY

Vonny was in the left corner and Foundy in the right corner fighting for my favours. Laughing My appetite is growing for these two demure ladies. Another belly dancer would about set the mood right my English Rose. Wink
Sturgis

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 09:02 pm
@Dutchy,
CONTROL

Control is a must if you plan to succeed!
Dutchy

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 11:15 pm
@Sturgis,
I'm in full control here, bring on the ladies. Laughing
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 12:40 am
@vonny,
LOVELY

Lovely, nice new gravatar!
vonny

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Glad you like it! Wanted one for ages, but too stupid to work out how to acquire one! However, FBM was kind enough to talk me through the procedure, and I decided upon a white peacock - gorgeous creature!
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:09 am
Here's an enlarged version!

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/178/cache/peacock-sarasota_17800_990x742.jpg

Dutchy

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:36 am
@vonny,
Bragging like a Peacock, is that all you can do? Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:40 am
@Dutchy,
RAVEN

lurve it, how clever!!!!!

GRAVIATOR - lols did I spell that right?

PEACOCKS - Please don't see a word in that one Dutchy!!! PEE, PEA...

OMG Von, well done, you have to teach me now, I have no idea how to do that, learn something new every day !!!!
vonny

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:44 am
@Dutchy,
TRUTH
Quote:
Bragging like a Peacock

Why else do you think I chose a peacock? Rolling Eyes
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:48 am
@vonny,
Erm................

(Smile ) (Smile ) ............................silently walking away Smile
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
TUITION

I'm a useless teacher - Dutchy, Spades or Sturgis will be able to talk you through it far better than I could. If you get stuck, I'll try and PM you the instructions FBM gave me, but as you taught me all about threads, posts and PMs in the first place, I'm sure you'll cope admirably! Laughing