The "anti-protonic electronizer of grease" -- what symptoms would it cause?

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:12 am
Hi:

The "anti-protonic electronizer of grease" is a sci-fi force that affects the lipids of the human body without directly and perceptibly-affecting other entities [note, the words "directly" and "perceptibly"]. This force travels through the human body in a manner similar to that of an 60 Hz alternating electric current experienced during an electric shock -- expect it has an affinity for lipids.

As the "anti-protonic electronizer of grease" passes through the human body, it causes the protons present in the lipid molecules of its path to disappear. As these protons disappear, they are instantly replaced with an equal volume of electrons. The "anti-protonic electronizer of grease" does not have any other direct effects on the human body.

Let's say I experience a shock of this "anti-protonic electronizer of grease", what symptoms will I experience?

Thanks a bunch,

GX
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,360 • Replies: 2
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 12:58 pm
@Green Xenon,
First, tell me the volume of an electron.
Green Xenon

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 06:41 pm
@DrewDad,
By "volume of the electron", I mean the electron's spatial size.

Since electrons are smaller than protons, my "anti-protonic electronizer of grease" would obviously have to replace one proton with more than one electron. How many electrons [clumped together] are necessary take up the same space as the proton, after the proton disappears?

Knowing the above, what symptoms would I experience if I were attacked by the "anti-protonic electronizer of grease"?
0 Replies