Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:54 pm
Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?

When I went across the street to get the mail, most of the snow had melted on our driveway and the street. It was freezing cold, but I didn't slip and fall down.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,541 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 04:10 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I remembered to get the clothes out of the dryer, last time I forgot them for two days and had to wash them all over again because they got wrinkled. Confused
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 04:51 pm
@jcboy,
I hadda cuppa mate at a cafe. we then had a Saturday meeting and I actually went to church today.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 04:53 pm
@farmerman,
Went to a 4 hour dance workshop. Spent an hour learning an Egyptian song phonetically, then tried dancing (for performance practice purposes) to live music for the first time. My brain feels like oatmeal today ... and I've got dance class again tonight ... but only 1.5 hours.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 04:58 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You expect me to remember that far back?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 06:42 pm
@jcboy,
Tsk tsk... just soak a large towel, throw it in with the rest of them and run the dryer again.
Mame

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 06:44 pm
Let's see... yesterday was Sunday. Did a bunch of stuff but nothing worth mentioning. I didn't slip and fall either, though.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 06:45 pm
@Mame,
hahaha see I learn something new everyday. I never would have thought of that Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 07:59 pm
Nothing noteworthy. Maybe next time.
0 Replies