What does "tag" mean in "My Tags?"

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 04:35 am

The following is the My Tags of one the A2K members. The tags are so many that I wonder what exact meaning of the word tag is here:

My Tags
Politics, Humor, Conservative Whiners, History, Spirituality And Religion, Philosophy, International News, Gunga Pseudo-News, Gunga Pseudoscience, Food And Drink, Viral Marketing Attempt, I Hate Jews, Captain Obsesso, North America, Conservative Sore Losers, Partian Hysteria, I Hate Israel, Conservative Panic, English, News, Pets And Garden, Taking The Piss, Music, Environment, Bait Thread, able2know, Relationships, Gunga Pseudonews, Human Interest Stories, Viral Marketing, Conservative Whiner, Australia, Science And Math, Trivia And Word Games, Gunga Hysteria, Sick Gun Obsession, Incoherent, Parenting And Childcare, International Snooze, Get A Life, Books, Conspiracy Paranoia, Canada, Pseudo-Science, Sports, Drama Queen, Puh-Leeze, Poetry, Movies, Self Amuse, Cats Is The Spawn Of Satan, Life At Work, Computers, There Is One Born Every Minute, Neo-Nazi Obsession, Lil Trix Sux Dix, Jew Hater, Sick Cw Obsession, Internet, Bellas Got A Heart On, I Hate Muslims, Wanna Buy A Bridge, Latin Translation, Conservative Hysteria, Attention Whore, Canadian Politics, Europe, Fsb Troll, Partisan Hysteria, Cant Tell Freedom From License, Girls Scare Me, Asia, Trying To Pick A Fight, Troll Out Of Control, Gun Obsession--Again, Dairy Queen, Business And Technology, Pc Games, Science, Community, Evil-Lution, Fossils, Newfoundland, Penis Evny, Did Anyone Tag This Satire Yet, Shameless Hater Of Jews, Jaysus Presairve Us All, Viral Martketing Attempt, Smart Phones, Twin Of Pamela Rosa, Queen Of Spades, Original Writing, Well I-Ll Be Dog-Goned, Religion, Right Wing Pope, Anti-Semitism, Missing Link, Genetics, Rug Munchers, Cougar
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,128 • Replies: 6
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:34 am
Why do you imagine that the number of tags could affect the meaning of the word?
oristarA

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:53 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Why do you imagine that the number of tags could affect the meaning of the word?

Because I guess
My Tags = The Options of My Favorite
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:09 am
@oristarA,

My Tags are keywords added to topics as labels in order to better categorize the topics
http://able2know.org/topic/120943-1
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:11 am
"Tag" is just another word for "label". The tags applied to threads on this forum are comments or informative remarks. They are not indications that a topic or subject is a "favourite".
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:34 am
Merci
contrex

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 12:17 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Merci

De rien

0 Replies