Am I ugly?

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 04:16 am
I am 19 yrs old (so not gonna get any taller cos am finishing my teens and moving into adulthood (body wise i mean) soon).
I am:
-148 cm tall so very short.
-have a pear shaped body,
- my built is small so, even though i put on weight i still look small. Plus, I lose weight easily maybe it my age.
-am flat chested and the shape of my boobs is an ugly triagular shape. I am smaller than an A cup size (NZ size).
- FACE/HEAD - face shape is small and square, small black eyes, black hair, I don't have sharp features...
-medium olive kind of complexion.

I am being this descriptive and maybe it weird. Normally I wouldn't do this and it's out of ordinary for me to describe my body and everything like this...i don't know. But I just wanna knw Am I ugly?
Like be honest and critical if required, guys don't lie or be diplomatic. Just be honest If u guys think I am ugly then say that...

Cheers
Princess 18:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,922 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 04:20 am
@Princess18,
We have no idea, of course.

And I think the vast majority of people here are too polite even to tell a stranger that they think something so thoroughly negative about them.

So let's try this question instead - what do you do to, in your eyes, make yourself more attractive? There are plenty of things that can be done, from working out, wearing makeup, wearing flattering clothing, etc. to developing the qualities within, such as becoming educated, developing a good sense of humor and helping others.
Princess18

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 04:26 am
@jespah,
I know what u mean but I just wna knw the truth.
Like if I can do many things to make myself look attractive and it would work...cos this works on everyone.
But I mean like is the "natural me" ugly..."natural me" lol sounds funny but hope u get what i mean. Like how i naturally am physically... To be honest I don't mind if people say negative things about me. Is fine just like be honest not diplomatic...
0 Replies

Princess18

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 04:44 am
@Princess18,
I know that developing qualities within, personality, nature...are very important. However, here i just mean like the physical natural me.
Guys please reply u guys can be negative just be honest. Smile
jespah

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 04:54 am
@Princess18,
Be happy that you lose weight easily. It's not gonna come off anywhere near as easily when you get older.

There are plenty of colors and makeup types that will work with your skin tones (as there are for every single skin tone out there). I'm sorry, but you're going to have to Google that, my coloring is nowhere near that so what works for me won't work for you (Google the phrase "color me beautiful" and use the quotes. You'll get some ideas). Shorter people can give an illusion of more height by wearing the same color, or vertical striping, in order to show one unbroken line. Cutting off the color, at the waist, for example, can end up making you look shorter.

Different cuts of clothing flatter in different ways, or they can detract. Me, I have short legs. Pleated pants make me look fatter and shorter, so I go with flat front, for example. You will see what works for you, and you may need to experiment a bit.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 10:51 am
@Princess18,
"ugly" or "pretty" is very subjective so it is really difficult to answer. Some men like woman who are very curvy and have big boobs; some like tall thin woman; some like petite woman; some like darker skin; lighter colored eyes; etc.

You ask one guy and he may say you are ugly - or another would say you are pretty - really hard to determine. I like the suggestion here in that make yourself as attractive in a way that flatters you.
Fido

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 06:27 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

"ugly" or "pretty" is very subjective so it is really difficult to answer. Some men like woman who are very curvy and have big boobs; some like tall thin woman; some like petite woman; some like darker skin; lighter colored eyes; etc.

You ask one guy and he may say you are ugly - or another would say you are pretty - really hard to determine. I like the suggestion here in that make yourself as attractive in a way that flatters you.
I doubt that... Beauty is very subjective, but ugly is objective in that it is hard to deny and difficult to conceal... What people find beautiful is always a matter of debate, but ugly is always a matter of agreement mostly because they want to be done talking about it so they can get done thinking about it... Pretty has its limits... Every flower blooms, and the finest flowers have a bloom that holds and holds... Every flower blooms, but if girls were flowers, sometimes that bloom can be reckoned as a matter of hours, or a day... To the individual or to the life of a people, ignorance is the destruction of beauty both physical and spiritual... When I was young, and I think it little different today, a pretty girl was caught in a whirlwind of attention and could little spare the time required for a refined mind, and every pretty girl I knew dreaded a mirror as a fraud fears honesty because they knew that youth alone and not education or intelligence swathed them in glory, and money does the same for others so that each must fear the loss of that which attracts others to them and fear the loss of all that keeps them from loneliness... When I see a mirror and the mirror sees me I laugh at the contrast of what I am with what I appear to be for I will never again be beautiful, and never again will I be so cruel as I in youth, and I can see in my eyes and my face a trace of kindness, love, respect, understanding and caring; and I much prefer the man I am to the one imperious youth once commanded to indignities and outrages against sensibility...Ugliness in its proper place is not all that bad... I like to keep mine on the outside...
0 Replies

TaniaRivan

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 01:07 pm
hi princess 18,

consider that we have the same height, so i think size is not a big problem, as you can see many famous people are smalls, shorts and tiny such as : Tila tequila, jada smith, Melissa Rauch, any still many more. beautiful is relatives, every girls are beautiful just the way they are, so in my opinion what you need do is to increase and built your self-confidence, and try to keep away your feeling "ugly" far from you, because it's all about your mindset. If u keep on thinking that size does matter it will always be.

Regards,
TR
0 Replies