Why is everyone so angry about rape of young boys when thousands of young girls are raped every day

Builder

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:14 am
@Builder,
What most people are missing in this thread is that survivors of childhood rape are the forgotten individuals.

Who really gives a flying phukk about them?

It's not a comfortable topic, no matter how you approach it.

Better to focus upon the perpetrator and the colluders, because that gives you something tangible to attack.

Unfortunately, that still leaves the survivors in survival mode; meaning without help.

Apparently if you are attacked by a paedophile, and you survive, you are lucky.

Lucky to be alive. Alive with your memories. Alive with your new fears. Alive with your grief. Alive with your loss of innocence.

Alive only in the flesh. Alive only to grieve. Alive only to seek help.

But where is the help? Apparently if you survive a brutal sexual assault as a child, you will get over it. You will grow out of it. You will be a survivor.

Show me the resources available to survivors.

Show me the path that one in five young adults should be following to seek their own personal path to solidarity within themselves.

I would like to see this path. To me, it is a myth.

One quarter of our people are being ignored.

OmSigDAVID

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:55 am
@Builder,
DAVID wrote:
I have no one upon whom to wreak any havoc.
I have no enemies; I never have had any.
The people for whom I cared, remained intact n unaffected.
Builder wrote:
So you live remote, and you're in your early teens, right?
No and no.

I live in NYC and I 'm in retirement from several decades in my profession.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 09:13 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
What most people are missing in this thread is that survivors
of childhood rape are the forgotten individuals.

Who really gives a flying phukk about them?

It's not a comfortable topic, no matter how you approach it.

Better to focus upon the perpetrator and the colluders,
because that gives you something tangible to attack.

Unfortunately, that still leaves the survivors in survival mode;
meaning without help.
Psychological help ??

Builder wrote:
Apparently if you are attacked by a paedophile, and you survive, you are lucky.

Lucky to be alive. Alive with your memories. Alive with your new fears.
Alive with your grief. Alive with your loss of innocence.
WHATAYAMEAN "loss of innocence" ???????

HOW is the victim less innocent????

Its the PREDATOR who lost his innocence.

Builder wrote:
Alive only in the flesh.
HOW is that different than how he or she was alive before the crime ??

Please explain.

Builder wrote:
Alive only to grieve.
Builder, if it were ME,
I 'd be alive to continue to have as much fun as possible
and to avenge myself upon my attacker, one way or another.

Builder wrote:
Alive only to seek help.

But where is the help? Apparently if you survive a brutal sexual assault as a child, you will get over it.
You will grow out of it. You will be a survivor.

Show me the resources available to survivors.
Do u mean psychiatric help?? or something else ?

Builder wrote:
Show me the path that one in five young adults should be following
to seek their own personal path to solidarity within themselves.
Well, I 've heard of an e z technique
that has been said to be effective,
by suicidally affected victims of emotional injury.
U can have it, if u want it.

What the hell is "solidarity within themselves" ?????

Builder wrote:
I would like to see this path. To me, it is a myth.

One quarter of our people are being ignored.
What is it that u think we shoud be doing? Please be SPECIFIC.

David
snood

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 11:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Do you have any idea the trauma (physical and emotional) those young people will have to overcome in order to regain their normal functionality?

You seem either woefully ignorant about the severity of harm that rape does, or just woefully insensitive.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 12:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, you commented about the rape damage done to a four year old girl.

A four year old raped girl's body cannot avoid damage. For several years, I lived in severe pain during my monthly periods due to the rape misplacement to some of my organs. I was so badly damaged that doctors wanted to give me a hysterectomy when I was 14 years old. I refused it because I wanted to be able to have a child.

When I had my children, my pregnancies were very difficult and dangerous. When after twelve months when Butrflynet was born, I was pregnant with my son---against my doctor's concerns because he feared serious damage to my organs and spine. I was in and out of the hospital during the last three months because of painful problems and my life was threatened. I was able to birth my son and agreed with my doctor that I should not have another child. I finally had to have the hysterectomy to save my life.

So be sure, the young girls who are raped by one grown man are physically damaged in addition to the trauma. I was raped by two grown men who nearly denied me having my children. I was lucky they didn't kill me and I was determined to give birth and risked my life to have them.

This year, I discovered another rape damage to my body. When I had my second knee replacement, the doctor discovered the lower part of my spine was curved out of place. He wanted to know if I had been in an accident during my life. I told him no, but possible about the four year old rape and the damage we knew of. The doctor said my spine damage and pain that began when I was young could be the result of the rapes so long ago.

All of my life, I could not bear to go into antique stores. They have items that matched the furniture in my parent's bedroom and had wedding ring design bedspreads. I always got faint and nauseous and to leave the store. It took me a while to realize that the two men lifted me out of my 4-year baby bed and laid me on my parent's bed covered by the wedding ring bedspread.
I never forgot the wedding ring bedspread and I never forgot the size of their two large penises to this day.

Oh how I wish I had better childhood memories. I've done my best to not let the two rapists ruin my life. I have the children I love. It helps.

BBB
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 01:50 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Yours is a terrible and tragic story, but you are to be admired for the manner in which you have dealt with such a horrible childhood event.

I think though that your experience, quite understandably, has affected your perspective.

The nation is simply not more tolerant of the rape of little girls than little boys.

ossobuco

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 02:21 pm
@Builder,
I didn't know that.

I did read at length about the theological arguments between Hans Kung and Joseph Ratzinger around 1965; Ratzinger, now pope Benedict, was a major theologian then, I think the major theologian.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 15 Nov, 2011 01:55 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Yours is a terrible and tragic story, but you are to be admired for the manner in which you have dealt with such a horrible childhood event.

I think though that your experience, quite understandably, has affected your perspective.

The nation is simply not more tolerant of the rape of little girls than little boys.
AGREED.
0 Replies

bambam12

Fri 11 Oct, 2013 07:30 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Its a mans world and its not changing anytime soon!!! And when you keep seeing a particular crime ie rape/sexual assault of girls/women everyday and more, it becomes almost normal. Paedophilia that word is never out the news now. Don't be surprised if in 100 years, 50yr old men will be seen in public with their 13yr old girlfriend. It will be quite the norm. Its seeping in to society just the way men like to do things. Subtle!!!!!!Don't fool me!!!!!! Their sly!!!!! And their running the whole world. That's why women, girls young boys get attacked!!!!!!mainly females by the thousands everyday all over the world!!!!!!
0 Replies