Please Help!!!--- Engineer Interview

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 09:44 pm
I am currently taking an Engineering Course at my High School (PLTW, Project Lead the Way). And as part of the course we we asked to interview a engineer in a field that we are interested in.

(Any Engineer is Eligible and any Engineer's are Preferred)

If you can answer the questions that's great, if not you may know some other engineer willing to answer. The Interview itself is very simple consisting of a few questions.

You May Post the answers or E-mail them to me.

I need a response today, if you cant that's ok.

Here are the Questions-

Professional Backround

-Name:
-Specific Degree:
-Place of Employment:
-Email Address or Phone #:

Professional Interview

-Please describe your engineering field:
-Please Describe your Engineering field:
-What is your Current Job title?
-What is your average work schedule?
-Starting with High School, describe your Educational background chronologically?
-If you had to do it over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently?
-What advice would you give to me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?
-How Long have you been working at your profession?I am currently taking an Engineering Course at my High School (PLTW, Project Lead the Way). And as part of the course we we asked to interview a engineer in a field that we are interested in.

(Any Engineer is Eligible but Aerospace or Mechanical Engineer's are Preferred)

If you can answer the questions that's great, if not you may know some other engineer willing to answer. The Interview itself is very simple consisting of a few questions.

You May Post the answers or E-mail them to me.

I need a response today, if you cant that's ok.

Here are the Questions-

Professional Backround

-Name:
-Specific Degree:
-Place of Employment:
-Email Address or Phone #:

Professional Interview

-Please describe your engineering field:
-Please Describe your Engineering field:
-What is your Current Job title?
-What is your average work schedule?
-Starting with High School, describe your Educational background chronologically?
-If you had to do it over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently?
-What advice would you give to me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?
-How Long have you been working at your profession?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,243 • Replies: 1
No top replies

raprap

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 06:22 am
@Bumbleberry,
What is the difference between Engineering and Science?

Rap
0 Replies