Motorola Speaker Mic to Scanner

drude18

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2011 10:43 pm
I have a motorola speaker mic....I bought it for my scanner, so i can hear it better, rather than down on my side...Well, the scanner was made to where when you plug in a cord to the headphone jack or speaker jack, it reduces the sound. How can i make this speaker mic have full power?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,843 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 01:16 pm
@drude18,
Welcome to A2K. Sorry but your request is unclear. English seems not to be your first language. That is OK. I'll try to help where I can.

A speaker is what allows you to hear the audio. A mic is what you speak into to create sound waves for converting into an electrical signal for the computer to transmit.

More confusion on your term scanner? If you're talking about the copying device that converts a printed image into a file that's transmitted to the computer - then it's unclear as to why you'd need to hear it. There's no audio associated with this type of scanner. There's no mic or speaker associated with this device.

However, if you're talking about a combination device possibly? Then there's a camera combined with a microphone. If it's this sort of device, then it is within the software settings (application) of that device where you can adjust the sensitivity or volume associated with the mic.

One more possibility: are you talking about a radio scanner...of broadcast frequencies..like a police scanner?
drude18

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 09:37 pm
@Ragman,
yes a police scanner
0 Replies