0

Which program is the most important for making comics? Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator or Quarkxpress?

JGoldman10

0  
Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 03:42 pm
I read what she said, thank you- not interested.

Ragman

2  
Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I downloaded copies of Photoshop, Flash Macromedia, Illustrator and Quarkxpress. I inputted generated serial numbers for those programs - if I go to register those programs on line would I run into programs? Please help.

If that was the case, why'd you ask the question in the first place?
Ragman

1  
Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am aware of that. There's a job assessment program I can register for through my local employment center that teaches people how to use these programs. I have working copies of these programs- now I am going to use this assessment program to teach myself these programs.

OK...here in your own words...the tense you use indicates that you haven't as of yet done this. One has to draw the conclusion that you lie like a rug!

Furthermore, Quark...and Photoshop are far too complicated to learn in a short period of time. You haven't demonstrated so far that you have a reasonable ability to read and/or comprehend what you read.
JGoldman10

0  
Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:21 pm
@Ragman,
I DOWNLOADED FREE COPIES OF THESE FOUR PROGRAMS.

JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 04:24 pm
@Ragman,
I am INTERESTED IN KNOWING if you go and register COPIES OF PROGRAMS you found online and use GENERATED serial numbers for them and go and register them WOULD YOU RUN INTO PROBLEMS?

Copies of programs - like BITTORRENT files.

shumicpi

0  
Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 02:35 am
I am using photoshop for all of my editing tasks.

shumicpi

0  
Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:00 am
@JGoldman10,
Though I am not so expert on that but I have seen many experts always prefer Illustrator.