painful bumps allover my hand

brishti

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:22 pm
hi
in summer small grainy bumps appear all over my fingers and palm, they pain a lot like little thorns are prickled and when summer is over they dry out and the skin comes out witout any pain and it looks worse and then the skin becomes hard. yes i do sweat a lot in summers and i consulted doctor in our city , they said that there is no cure for it. i have have to live with it through out life. Please help i m suferring from it for past 10 years
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,166 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 02:41 pm
@brishti,
Are your hands exposed to any chemicals or poisonous plants?

You might want to keep a log of when the bumps appear, what your hands have been in contact with, the weather temps and humidity, your stress levels, etc.

You may discover a pattern to the outbreaks and be able to limit your exposure to the cause.

You say you've seen a doctor about it. Was this a dermatologist? If not, go see one. They specialize in skin disorders.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 03:26 pm
Sounds like eczema. Go to a different doctor or a dermatologist. There are cortisone creams you will surely be able to use.
0 Replies