13
   

Do people's eyes really change color or does it just SEEM that way?

 
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 12:19 am
Not an answer to your question - just a long time favorite song by a favorite singer of mine:

0 Replies
 
bbrexpress
 
  1  
Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 12:38 am
@GracieGirl,
my eyes change so much,IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! everbody see"s it i was told my eyes gleam???? i had a old woman tell me she is going to the grave with my eyes...im not nuts im a every day dad with a regular job
0 Replies
 
alkane
 
  1  
Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 08:36 am
@tsarstepan,
both... some people... those with completely brown eyes dont change
those with mixed or light colour change for different reasons
mine are mostly green or light blue when im happy, black if im apethic or completly bored out of my mind, gray or just dark green/blue when im relaxed(most people wouldnt see the colour as my eyes would be almost closed all the time), orange/red/yellow when stressed or angry and so on
0 Replies
 
Devileyes58
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 08:15 pm
@GracieGirl,
I have eyes that can change color. Eight times out of ten they are a greenish grey with a tint of brown on the outer rim. If I'm tired, they turn a pale grey. If I'm pissed they can be a deep green. If I'm with my gf they turn really blue. They have even been green with a grey swirl inside that turned more blue as they went out and had a brown rim around. I have also had it where one eye was greenish grey and the other was bluish grey. I don't know if anyone's can change as drastically as mine can, but I can guarantee these statements are true.
I have also taken pictures of myself in the same shirt in the same room and my eyes be different colors.
0 Replies
 
nijntje97
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 03:59 pm
@GracieGirl,
Eyes definitely can change color. Some change permanently over time, like my grandma had green eyes then they turned grey. Some change every day, like mine. My eyes used to be blue, now they are colorful, blue/grey/green and I have amber spots in my eyes. My eyes change alot. Somedays its solid green, other its blue, or blue grey. When I cry, they turn more blue, and I've had friends tell me that when I tend to get angry or fired up, they turn very green, and so I have a couple guy friends that'll say "uh-oh..her eyes turned green, be careful!!" after they've done something to irritate me xD
That being said, some peoples eyes do change just because of light. If I am outside on a sunny day, or have a light shined in my eye, they will appear to be a light, solid green.
0 Replies
 
1223Bobby
 
  1  
Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 02:12 pm
@GracieGirl,
During early childhood, puberty, and pregnancy, people's eyes may change slightly as a result of hormonal differences. To about 93% of all people, this does not occur. However, the other 7% may experience slight color changes! such as light to dark brown, or vise versa, dark yellow to green. This is all pure hormones. There is to an extent discoloration as a result of age and sunlight exposure. Also, young children will be born with a lower amount of the chemical affecting color, and this amount will grow continually until the age of approximately 12. Most changes however will occur between the ages of 1 and 4.
0 Replies
 
malama
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2014 09:18 am
maya,when i was born my eyes was a pale blue as i got older they went thru a spectrum of colors .they was a blondeto green to brown to gray green now as im older they are light brown to what look like red to me.
my ex husbands eyes would change from a dark brown to a very cold graycolor and back.can you eexplain why this happens? our sons eyes change like that but only when hes mad as hell.like what is with that.?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

New Propulsion, the "EM Drive" - Question by TomTomBinks
The Science Thread - Discussion by Wilso
Why do people deny evolution? - Question by JimmyJ
Are we alone in the universe? - Discussion by Jpsy
Fake Science Journals - Discussion by rosborne979
Controvertial "Proof" of Multiverse! - Discussion by littlek
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/22/2022 at 02:18:16