Feeling very bad

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 11:02 am
I am male 24, from last few days i am feeling very bad.I love a girl, but don know she loves me or not. It all started in coaching class, I proposed her for friendship but she rejected tere, ten i use to send her mails, ten she accept my frndship, frm last few months v use 2 chat daily for 4-5 on net. she is not gvng her mb. no. but she use 2 chat, i proposed her indirectly but she said she don belive in love. She is not ready to meet me, though she accepted my gift, but she didn talk with me tere, jst take the packet and left. Again she is ready to take my gift, tis time when i asked abt talking, ten she said she don know. Smtime she says she is engaged, but don gv any detail of her fiance like name or wen she is gng 2 mary or anyting.
She still chats with for hrs, once i said tat m gng 2 do sucide ten she become vry sentimental, once i didn cm for chat for few continous day ten she mailed me several time. But she didn gv me call(She is hvng my no.) i asked her many times 2 call me or else do voice chat, but she is not ready.
Does she loves me??? I cant live without her, I really loves her, I left my smoking for her bcoz she don like tis...I cant live without her, I will do sucide...Plz help me... Sad :'(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,547 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 11:08 am
@heartbrokencantlive,
Please get professional help if you are really this intense about this woman where you are talking about suicide. Of course she doesn't love you. You and she have no basis for a relationship OTHER than as FRIENDS!

Get a grip on your emotions. Accept that the fact that she wants to be your friend. If she is lying about her being engaged, then you are being too aggressive. Take it slowly as she is telling you by her actions..to take it slow. You must be scaring her.

She would do best to avoid your pushing her for answers because you are purely fantasizing about a relationship with her.

PS. No offense but your English is very hard to understand so sometimes I'm guessing what you are trying to say.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 08:16 pm
Sorry - but you don't have a girlfriend. You have an email relationship and have fallen love way TOO fast.

Stop. Think. Look at this situation.

You must talk to an adult or other friend about this.

0 Replies