wmwcjr

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 11:12 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Re: voiceindarkness (Post 4901669)
Na, we know you LOVE Lisa, so it goes beyond words, then there is God off course, filled with love...

Who's Lisa? Is she voiceindarkness' wife/girl friend/significant other? Is she pictured in his avatar? Isn't she also an A2K member? Is she trolling, too? Just wonderin'. Confused
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 02:16 am
@wmwcjr,
As far as I know it's yes to all, she posts as Destinyz Child.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
wife/girl friend/significant other?

What he said Smile

Cause, the above quote? Is any one's guess...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sorry, I'm not being picky, but I'm a little confused. Are you saying of course there is a god, or that God has gone off course?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Hello Izzy,

I am saying the word love is just a word is in-correct in his logical thinking.

He believes in "Lisa" or his Mistress, or both women and he believes in God... That he is one of he last two prophets, therefore, as such, the word love is not just a simple word... If you believe in God, then you love "God" off course:) And, we know he loves Lisa, who ever she is...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 05:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi, I think you've covered it. Thanks.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 01:26 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, check your p.m. bud!! Wink Very Happy
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 02:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Oi stop hi-jacking the thread XXS Smile

IDK I want to know about this so called , flood and then fire anyone ....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I will explain it to you...(BTW, I liked the pun about hi-jacking...Al though I am not gonna comment about anyone else potentially doing it...I am trying to be good!! Wink Wink Very Happy )

According to the Bible...The World is Going to end, and Probably in this order as well...

Once by Flood, Once by Fire, Once by man, then the world will end in the final battle of Armageddon, which is God vs Devil etc...talked about in Revelations...(which is what you read in that link the other day)

This is how I propose it will happen...From my perceptions...

The world ended by Flood, with Noah, and the ark...With them being saved to re-procreate the world...

Most Biblical scholars say the world is close to another ending, and they believe that it will be by fire...Ironically, I do not believe in the Islamic scriptures called the Qur'an...or Koran...But I have to give credit, where credit is due, Mohammed said, in the end, the world is going to end by Fire...He also says his scriptures are of the Abrahamic God, meaning that...Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all from the same Divine Authority...(again this is according to Islamic Scriptures, that say this...)

I am skeptic, but I do know that what I see, and what he said about the end, seem to fit together....

So the world will end by fire...you would have to believe in a similar way as the flood...With a select few surviving to re-procreate the earth...then we will go perhaps another 3-5,000 years or so...(guesstimation, for God could wipe out everyone, and let the earth be like that 50 million years if he wants to...)

But I believe it will be re-procreated, then go 3-5000 years, and grow till what we are today, and then even more wicked...then it will end by man...I am guessing...But it is easy to see by today's standards this will most likely be global warfare...Something like someone drops a nuke, everyone drops a nuke...We wipe the planet out, Maybe some survive, maybe not...again no one knows...The world is re-procreated or not, but goes on for how ever long it does, till were so wicked, that God comes down and reveals himself to the world, then everyone will bow for 5 seconds...Even the devil himself...the ones who are full of remorse will be saved, the ones who become angry after doing it, and everyone, and everything realize they are beneath God, then there cast down, and Holy wage war against evil, and Their are 3 evil things at that time...The False Prophet, the Anti Christ, and the Beast...I believe the first 2 are thrown into a burning lake of fire and brimstone, and the devil is bound by chains, and is cast into the bottomless pit, to be seen no more, and God (Jesus, each time I said God, it is Jesus who is doing this) Jesus, will create a new Earth, and Heaven and Earth will become one, and it will be called the New City of Jerusalem...

That is a quick summation of what the Christian Bible claims, anyways...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 02:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I have no doubt that man will cause the end of this Earth, as he tries to cause the end of civilisation in certain countries or, the polution, extinct animals, making of bombs, or dangerous mechanics that can go off at any time and has done for years.

Given supposidly the devil is "fire" I wonder if he creates the fire a fight till the end of good and evil Smile

But, it makes sense that it will be "man" that again, does that by creating a nuclear war against each other...

Thanks XXS appreciate your in-sight to the thoughts of how it may all pan out, I still won't be here when that happens, hope Smile

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Given supposidly the devil is "fire" I wonder if he creates the fire a fight till the end of good and evil Smile

I think the fire ending, will be some kind of either Volcanic explosions across the globe, Or an asteroid hitting the earth...And devouring the earth by fire...

Quote:
Thanks XXS appreciate your in-sight to the thoughts of how it may all pan out, I still won't be here when that happens, hope

We won't be...that is why I say to voice, we are a long ways from the final battle...Even if the Earth seems ridiculously wicked to some believers, Imagine how horrible of a place it will be, to be here, if I am right with my guesstimates of the timing, and how wicked people will be...

The world is going to be truly truly tragically horrific place to be in those days leading up to the Final battle...So bad, that the way the Bible describes it...People will basically be killing one another for small simple ****, that would make murders today look like they even have some kind of reasoning, and logic as to a good choice to commit murder, if that ridiculous notion were even possible...

Not only that, but in the times of the final battle days...Satan is to rule the Earth for 1,000 years...And Jesus, is to walk the Earth among his people for 1,000 years too!

The world is at face value, and what it is worth...People have made it that way...But we're a while away from the 2 last prophets walking and tormenting the Earth...Still
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Written words have credit, meaning but you also know that I believe that man has changed the Bible along the way, some what, just the same as a story told by you to a friend, that repeats it to someone else, that repeats it to again, someone else and by the time it gets back to you, you actually slept with that girl, shame on you XXS Smile

But, seriously,

Quote:
Satan is to rule the Earth for 1,000 years...And Jesus, is to walk the Earth among his people for 1,000 years too!

I am questioning why God would allow Satan to rule the Earth for 1000 years and walk amongst his people for that length of time... I appreciate "lessons" to be learnt, even, being there to protect if possible but if God is above everything, how does Satan win, to be in control.

To a normal person, would that person then question God's reason and logic for this?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
I am questioning why God would allow Satan to rule the Earth for 1000 years and walk amongst his people for that length of time... I appreciate "lessons" to be learnt, even, being there to protect if possible but if God is above everything, how does Satan win, to be in control.

I am sorry, I remember it wrong, thanks for pointing it out to me...The Devil is locked up 1,000 years as Jesus walks among his people...

Revelations

The Bible says that Satan will continue in his rebellion against God until the very end. Near the end, a "beast" (world ruler) will arise from the "sea" (the gentile nations), having been given power by Satan to perform signs and wonders for the world.27 In addition, a false prophet, a religious leader empowered by Satan will deceive people into worshipping him.28 The beast and the false prophet will convince the leaders of the earth to follow them into war against God and His people.29 However, the armies of the leaders of the world will be destroyed at the battle of Armageddon and the beast and false prophet will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.30 At this point, Satan will be locked up for 1,000 years,31 while Jesus Christ rules the earth with His saints.32 At the end of that period, Satan is released for a short period of time, deceives the leaders of the world again, and convinces them to attack Jesus and His rule on the earth.33 The battle is short as fire from heaven consumes the rebels. Satan is then thrown into the Lake of Fire to "be tormented day and night for ever and ever."33 Following Satan's demise, the saints of Jesus Christ will judge the angels who joined him in rebellion.34

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
this is better...

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/1000-year-millennium-kingdom/

After the last bowl judgment is thrown by God the Father to the earth – the battle of Armageddon ensues and then Jesus comes back to put a final end to all of it.

The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Satan is then thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a thousand years, and all of the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years.

The Bible says this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official Ruler and King of this earth. Men will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame.

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions will have been completely done away with. People will live long lives, possibly up to a 1000 years like they did before the flood of Noah.

(my own quoting from above, Revelations...Not the website listed in this post above)

At the end of that period, Satan is released for a short period of time, deceives the leaders of the world again, and convinces them to attack Jesus and His rule on the earth.33 The battle is short as fire from heaven consumes the rebels. Satan is then thrown into the Lake of Fire to "be tormented day and night for ever and ever."33 Following Satan's demise, the saints of Jesus Christ will judge the angels who joined him in rebellion.34

(My own quote:)

Then Heaven and Earth become one...In the New City of Jerusalem...Forever and ever...

(there are things I am leaving out, But that is summing about 40-60 written pages up in a few paragraphs for ya...)
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 11:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Na, we know you LOVE Lisa, so it goes beyond words, then there is God off course, filled with love...

Yeah, the LOVE between LISA and MYSELF goes way BEYOND WORDS, Smile It FILLS the HEAVENS, Very Happy and TELLS the STORY FOREVER. Cool

GOD"S two WITNESSES, Smile Cool the DARKNESS Cool could NOT DESTROY. Very Happy

GOD is full of WRATH, Twisted Evil while THE WORLD Neutral is full OF **** Confused .

If YOU can apply the word LOVE Neutral to the THINGS/CARES of the WORLD, Confused and NOT to your BROTHER, Neutral then the LOVE Smile of GOD Very Happy is NOT in YOU. Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 12:31 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
wife/girl friend/significant other?

What he said Smile

Cause, the above quote? Is any one's guess...
YOU can GUESS Confused about whatever YOU WANT, Neutral when ALL Smile is SAID Very Happy and DONE Wink you will KNOW. Cool

LISA Smile is EVERYTHING Very Happy to ME Cool and to the KINGDOM, Wink

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 12:35 pm
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:
GOD is full of WRATH, Twisted Evil while THE WORLD Neutral is full OF **** Confused .

A lot of it's coming out of your mouth.
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 02:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Oi stop hi-jacking the thread XXS Smile

IDK I want to know about this so called , flood and then fire anyone ....
The FLOOD of UNDERSTANDING of GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS will SEPARATE the LIGHT from the DARKNESS, Smile The FIRE of TRUTH will DESTROY the MIND of the DARKNESS of MAN'S IMAGINATION. Very Happy

This reality was created to SELF DESTRUCT, the WORLD is on a course of SELF DESTRUCTION. Cool
eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
V. D. = Verbal Diarrhea.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 02:16 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
hey euro, what does your name actually mean? I was curious about this before, but never asked...I figured one of two possibilities..

1. Your born in Europe, are Irish, and live in New York...

2. It has something to do with living in Europe, but being a Celtics, and Yankee fan???

Am I close on either of those guesses??