cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:15 am
@kYRANI,
Very myopic observation of cause and effect of human behavior.
kYRANI

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 05:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
Very myoptic observation is that of the medico (a surgeon) whose opinion it is that I am sticking my nose where it doesn't belong in describing my determination to enlighten the humane people of this world about the existence of toxic mobs who do enormous harm to other people. The damage of course comes in the form of medical conditions, often serious ones and that is where he comes in. He sees the treating the damage for profit to be his business. And furthermore enlightening others so they don't get sick and need his "services" to be harmful to his business and never mind how it is caused. This business is not his exclusive domain because how it is caused and how it can be avoided is the business of the person who is harmed. This business is about exposing corruption in society at the grass roots level where children and families are affected and sending the vultures bankrupt. And for the record there is no such thing as "human behaviour", a nice coverall blanet phrase. Therei is a huge gaping difference between the behaviour humane and that of the inhumane.
JPB

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 07:11 am
I've had a good and balanced week this week. Life is moving forward on a new normal level. I'm doing MB8S daily and I've joined a '100 miles in November' walking challenge. That means an average of 3.33 miles/day. I'm a little shy of that average through the first 5 days because I didn't sign up until the 3rd. No worries - I should be caught up by the middle of the month by doing 3.6 miles/day (my normal 1.8 miles morning and afternoon).

Mr B and I went out to dinner Friday night and I had my first Phase III "celebration meal". We ordered an appetizer to share, an entre each (came with soup, vegetables, potato sides), and a glass of wine. I'm not a dessert eater so I skipped dessert but enjoyed the bread and butter on the table. I ate about half of everything, not because I was trying to hold back but because I simply wasn't interested in eating any more. Everything seemed a little too salty to me. I did drink the entire glass of wine Very Happy

I converted to low dose aspirin from Plavix on Friday as well. Good riddance! I hope I never need it again, but I will go back to it if I have to.

Two weeks completed on Phase III and I'm down another 0.5 lbs to 168 (bmi = 22.78). I seem to be doing a pretty good job of stabilizing here. We're headed into the holidays and the dark days of winter. I hope to maintain my focus and not get derailed by bordom and/or biology.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 02:34 pm
Wowsah! Looooooong week. Fun though. We had friends in from far and wide for an event on Thursday night that was months in the planning. We got home around 2:00 am and I was back up at 5:30 (stupid internal alarm clock!). Then we had two shows on Friday and Saturday with some musician friends who were in town for the weekend. Got home around 1:00 am both nights. My internal alarm clock pinged me at 6:00 yesterday and today. Just got back from delivering house guests to the airport. My eating/exercising/sleeping routines are all out of whack, although I was able to get in a couple decent walks and I did some major house cleaning in anticipation of company. I'm doing an extra protein-only day today to get back on track. I'll take tomorrow's weight as my official weekly weigh in.

Things are going well otherwise. I've got classes on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week and a bunch of reading to do beforehand. I'm planning on a very early night tonight and a chill out day today.
Roberta

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:09 pm
@JPB,
Sounds like you had fun. Good.

How's the aspirin thing going?
JPB

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 07:21 pm
@Roberta,
We did have fun, ((( Boida ))). And now it's time to get some R & R.

The aspirin thing seems to be going fine.

I could put this on your kvetch thread but I'll drop it here. The state hippa program that I'm on for insurance is administered by BCBS. Part of qualifying for the coverage was certifying that I don't have any other insurance. I got a letter from BCBS stating that they'd received a claim for my mri (which they won't pay because I haven't met my deductible) and I need to certify that I don't have any other insurance before they can process the claim. Have I mentioned lately that I really hate insurance companies?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:11 am
Keeping on keeping on is the order of the week. Things are going well and I'm maintaining my dietary and exercise routines. I'm 68 miles into my 100 mile challenge for November and should be right on target with ~75 miles completed by Tuesday. I'm also down 2.0 lbs from where I was two weeks ago.

I went clothes shopping in my closet this morning and found some stuff that I haven't been able to wear in about 10 years -- the advantage of only buying classic styles. I pulled out the larger items that I'd bought in the last couple years and put them into the giveaway box.

My traditional Thanksgiving menu is planned and the food is purchased. I'm not going to worry about it -- I'm just going to eat it and enjoy it and be THANKFUL that my health is so much better than it was a year ago at this time. Both girls will be here for the weekend and M will be here until January when she returns to school.

Blessings abound and Life is Good!
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 10:07 am
jpb
I want to commend you for the dedication in taking control of your own health. Congratulations on the good results you are getting.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 10:34 am
@JPB,
That's a wonderful report, JPB! You're doing well and you achieved your goals and now you can relax as long as you maintain. Good for you that you take Thanksgiving off and just enjoy the day.
It does pay to keep some of the different sized clothes in the closet, doesn't it? Now you have a new wardrobe without spending a dime - an added bonus!

Enjoy your holidays with your family!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:07 pm
Thanks edgar and CJ!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:40 pm
@JPB,
J, You amaze me. Such discipline. Such determination. Good for you. Enjoy the holiday.
JPB

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 08:57 am
@Roberta,
Thank you, Roberta. I did enjoy it, but I'm glad it's over. I've decided that three days of shopping/prepping/cooking for a meal that's over in a half hour isn't worth it. I'm going to redefine Thanksgiving day celebrations going forward. I may redefine Christmas celebrations too. Our traditional X-mas eve fare followed by our traditional X-mas day fare is going to get pared back. It's just the four of us now - Mr B's family have all relocated out of the area and mine were never here to begin with. It's just too much.

I've continued to MB8S and walk. Yesterday Mr B and I walked (me)/ran (him) our first chip-timed 5K charity race. I came in second in my division (F/50-59) and first among the walkers! YAY, ME!!! The woman who won my division beat me by 15 mins so there's no doubt she was a runner. My time was 45:53.55 (14:48/Min per mile pace) or 4.05 mph for 3.1 miles. I'll take it! I was overdressed because it was supposed to rain (didn't). I think I can shave a few seconds off of that the next time. It's late in the race season but I can shoot for 45:30 by spring. There's a 5K Santa walk/run (dress up as Santa during the race) along the lakefront next weekend. Brrrrrrrrrrrr! I'll see how I feel and what the weather report brings as the week progresses.

I was doing my 8MM at the club one day last week and noticed a pair of 17.5 lb dumbbells. I've lost about 35 lbs this summer/fall so I picked them up and did one lap around the indoor track (1/11 mile). Owwwwww! No wonder my back and knees were hurting. Every single step/move I make is now supporting 37 lbs less than before. No change on the scale vs last Sunday which I call a successful Thanksgiving week. I've completed 91 miles towards my November 100 mile challenge with 4 days to go. I should be able to complete it even with a rest day today.

We have friends coming today for the Bear's game. Mr B is making chili and I'll put out a veggie plate and some guacamole/chips to go with it. A calm week ahead (she says in advance)... more keeping on with keeping on.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 11:16 am
@kYRANI,
The reality of this world is that there are good and bad people in every profession. Your attempts to bankrupt those you see as evil is an endless pursuit; good luck. Let me know when you reach 100.
kYRANI

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 08:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't think so cicerone imposter. Indeed I believe that taking down the devil himself is doable! The devil or evil spirit is just a mind set. It exists while ever there are two or more evil people that connect in the world. These people are harmful in their everyday life to other people, and each other as I have observed many times.
They have multiplied and constitute a great number in the world today. We could call them "the antichrist". The methods they use have been developed over millenia but in my opinion and from what I have seen and experienced in the last hundred years a new player has joined the game play, in a manner of speaking. This is none other than the medical industry. They have grown in the last fifty years to become the largest industry in the world. Of course they are not one company, they are many but they act as a single item when it comes to defending their business and profits. And again as it appears to me they have looked to enhance their profits by blindsiding the public. I reckon we could call these "the false prophets". The medical misinformation can be seen in three key areas, which are:-
1. the true nature of emotions (which are not psychological and stored in the brain etc. Emotions are significant changes to whole body function and for a reason, because some work needs to be done by the body or in the body),
2. ESP, which is at a premium inside of close and trusted relationship, and
3. the comfort zone, which is a kind of mental fuzz. Actually it is caused by distracting or lowering the attention and hence affecting the degree of consciousness).
When these three are clearly understood, they can be tested and used to test for the foul game play that toxic /evil people use to harm others. This exposes the true nature of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, mental disorders, autoimmune diseases and much, much more.
When these are exposed and the average person understands how they come about in terms of what sort of foul play they are up against, they can make themselves well without drugs and medical procedures and even not get sick in the first place. THUS the evil sub-culture can no longer operate and when these people can't play foul games and hurt others they can't get pleasure, which they use to artificially bring their bodies to rest. The damage is so great that they will quite literally die. And I suspect they constitute 10-15% of the world's population, with the greatest density in the West.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 08:31 am
@JPB,
Wow!

what a series of Wows! in that post Very Happy
kYRANI

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 08:43 am
@ehBeth,
And just think you've seen nothing yet!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:26 am
@ehBeth,
Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 12:29 pm
@kYRANI,
That is being handled by and laws of this country; most often it has to be action-based that can be proven in a court of law.
kYRANI

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
Please make yourself clearer, what needs proving in a court of law?
0 Replies

kYRANI

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 10:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
People need to come together and exchange their opinions and the experiences that they have had that lead to those opinions, like what I have stated above. Diseases are spiralling out of control and it is not going to change unless the lay people get together and check out what each is saying and do some experiments. It's got nothing to do with courts. It has to do with ordinary people. A lot of people are crying out that other people are hurting them and responsible for their diseases and at present they are being called paranoid. As one doctor said to me, they did not have a duty to the public on anything else than medical answers to diseases. So if people are hurting others through toxic relationship then it is the public that has to take up the task.
0 Replies