Catch up Game

Seed

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 12:09 pm
This game is simple. Imagine your friend (me) has been gone a while.

Now imagine your friend (me) popped in and said hello after such an absence (imagine that!).

Help fill your friend (me) in on the happenings!!

p.s. your friend (me) has missed you all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,401 • Replies: 11
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 12:29 pm
@Seed,
Hi Seed.

Probably the biggest think that's happened here recently is that dyslexia died.

I hate to start your catching up on such a sad note.
Seed

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 12:43 pm
@boomerang,
that is sad news indeed Sad
boomerang

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 12:47 pm
@Seed,
Yeah, it is.

Where have you been and what have you been doing?

I've been in the same old place doing the same old thing.
Seed

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 02:44 pm
@boomerang,
Moving around the world. Doing this and that. Realizing im 29 and dont really know what I want to do. Trying to figure things out.
djjd62

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 02:48 pm
@Seed,
i've got almost 20 years on you, and i still don't know what i want to be when (or if) i grow up
dlowan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 03:46 pm
@djjd62,
We're supposed to grow up?!

Good to see you Seed.

Me? Travelled for a couple of months last year, lost my pussy cat and have two kamikaze kittens, same old otherwise, I guess. It's funny how the minutiae of every day seem so different and interesting when lived but so dull when you try and recount them to someone you've not seen for ages.

How are you feeling about life, the universe and everything, Seedster?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2011 05:12 pm
@Seed,
Seed wrote:

Moving around the world. Doing this and that. Realizing im 29 and dont really know what I want to do. Trying to figure things out.

I'm going on 40 this November and I am clueless and lost about any future direction.

This song is the most humbling song I have ever heard. On the one hand, it's quite depressing but on the other, it takes some of the pressure to find that almost impossible I've gotta change the world drive that people target and stumble on.

It's good to see you back Seed around the old virtual neighborhood. Smile
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2011 01:45 am
The bunny wabbit said it best -- we're supposed to grow up?! Huh? What fun is that? I'm a septuagenerian and I still don't know what I wann be if I ever grow up.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2011 03:20 am
@Seed,
Seed wrote:

Now imagine your friend (me) popped in and said hello after such an absence (imagine that!).

OH MY! How happy is this!

Seed, first things first - massive hug man, it's good to see you back Very Happy

Life in the UK is ... 'eh, pretty much the same as before. Not much to report - S-boy turned 14, we still have 2 kitties, 2 dawgs and life is blessed in this part of the world. Still working at a school... so, see, nothing much to report really.

Now, more importantly, how's you and your seedling, Avery - are you getting to see her? Would love to see pics of her if you can upload - I bet she's changed so much. Missed seeing you around on FB. It is VERY good to see you and hope you can stay around for a while - you know we're always here so, whatever is good for you young fella. Take care ((((G))))

<so good to see you>
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2011 03:26 am
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 07:46 am
Very good songs guys!

Hurricane Irene just came through and i have been spending my time this morning chopping up branches and cleaning up the yard.
0 Replies