I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

GracieGirl

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:32 pm
Thanks guys! You're awesome and I mean that! Very Happy

I was still alittle upset when I said 'Im leaving'. I dont wanna leave permanently, Im just gonna take a break. (Visit less, and post less)

You guys are my friends and I'd miss you! Laughing

I just get tired of being defensive and arguing with old guys. They think just because they're old and Im young, that they get to be jerks and I automatically have to show them respect. And I hate when they say crap about my dad.

Annoying.

But they're on ignore, and Im done with that thread. I wish I could delete it. They can say whatever they want there. I wont be seeing it. Wink
Eva

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 07:49 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

http://mebelee.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

This looks just like a younger version of my dog! It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We used to have a poster here named "cavfancier"...everyone loved him. He had one of these dogs and used to rave about the breed. So I looked into it and got one. Cav was right. They are wonderful dogs. And who could resist a face like that?!

If I could make a face like that, I would. Please don't go away, Gracie. The puppy wants you to stay. See? He's begging you.
Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 08:38 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:
... I just get tired of being defensive and arguing with old guys. They think just because they're old and Im young, that they get to be jerks and I automatically have to show them respect. ...

Well, just know that not all of us older guys are jerks. Some of us actually quite pleasant. Laughing

The folks that give you grief (whatever age they are), just ignore them as if they didn't exist.

Best to move onto something else.

I'm a big fan of fluffy, fun topics, by the way. Life is too short.
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 07:12 pm
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

GracieGirl wrote:

http://mebelee.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

This looks just like a younger version of my dog! It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We used to have a poster here named "cavfancier"...everyone loved him. He had one of these dogs and used to rave about the breed. So I looked into it and got one. Cav was right. They are wonderful dogs. And who could resist a face like that?!

If I could make a face like that, I would. Please don't go away, Gracie. The puppy wants you to stay. See? He's begging you.

Oh, I know! He's such a cutie! I want him! LOL!

Im not going anywhere! I love it here, I was just annoyed. Very Happy Smile
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 07:13 pm
@Reyn,
You're right. Thanks Reyn. Smile

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 09:32 am
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:

But they're on ignore, and Im done with that thread. I wish I could delete it. They can say whatever they want there. I wont be seeing it. Wink

You can put the whole thread on ignore by thumbing it down on the New Posts page - but I'm guessing you know that. If you want to see it later, you can find it by looking in My Topics on the top of the page and clicking on the thumbed down threads.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:49 pm
@ossobuco,
GracieGirl wrote:
But they're on ignore, and Im done with that thread. I wish I could delete it.
They can say whatever they want there. I wont be seeing it. Wink
ossobuco wrote:
You can put the whole thread on ignore by thumbing it down on the New Posts page - but I'm guessing you know that. If you want to see it later, you can find it by looking in My Topics on the top of the page and clicking on the thumbed down threads.
The My Posts Page can also be used for that purpose.
The problem with doing that
is that some people might say outrageous things
that u 'd want to refute, if u knew about them.

David
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 11:26 am
@ossobuco,
Yea. I thumbed the thread down a long time ago. Haha! Thanks though. Smile
0 Replies