Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 03:00 am
Sir, i completed B.E in ECE. Now i am planning to do M.E. What course will best suit for M.E . Many courses are offered for me like applied electronics, Communication and networking, VLSI, avionics, digital communication and network engineering, wireless technologies, communication system, communication engineering, communication engineering, laser and electro optical engineering, multimedia technology, system engineering and operation research, optical communication, medical electronics, embedded and real time system, instrumentation engg., control systems, embedded system technologies, embedded system, power system and drives, control and instrumentation, power system and drives, automative engg., aerospace technology, aviation technology, industrial safety engg., mechatronics for ECE students. In these above subjects which master degree has more scope , value and job opportunities. Please Help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,463 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:15 am
@linaroopa,
My father has an MEE (and a PE) and has often said that it would be very useful for new EE grads to actually immerse themselves in curricula where they take things apart. A lot.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2011 05:47 am
Anything to do with electrical power distribution. The switch yards and distribution web requires continuous infrastructure update and improvements.

Rap
0 Replies