He’s going to have two daddies

jcboy

Sun 29 Apr, 2012 07:23 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
I thought you had every Homo in town Cool
ossobuco

Sun 29 Apr, 2012 08:57 pm
What to say, I'm a straight female who has designed a lot of pools, not quite including one that was moved for fung shui reasons, since my boss designed it, and also had some fear of them (deep water) pre learning to swim at 37 and some fun in them, pre-37.. the designing was after that. Thanks for the photos - I never get invited to those parties, which is reasonable.

So, tell me about the dog..
Butrflynet

Sun 29 Apr, 2012 09:08 pm
@jcboy,
Meeooow!
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Mon 30 Apr, 2012 05:23 am
@ossobuco,
The two guys who own the have been together 25 years, since they were both 16! The dog is Sadie and she's 13 years old now Smile
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Tue 1 May, 2012 06:03 am
@jcboy,
I got my first invite to Man Soup! If you need help with jello shots let me know!
0 Replies

Keith424

Mon 14 May, 2012 03:30 pm
Hello daddies Smile did you guys get a new dog? I was driving by the dog park and saw you with a new dog, smaller one.
MMarciano

Tue 15 May, 2012 06:59 pm
@Keith424,
That was Paco, dog number three. Give us another month and we just might have another one, or a goat.
0 Replies

JanisSadan

Fri 25 May, 2012 04:41 pm
I love your happy little family and your wonderful pets! And Morgan you have turned out to be quite the devoted father to that little boy! Bless you!
0 Replies

legalbillingsoftware

Fri 1 Jun, 2012 01:20 am
well, it takes a man to accept it... but u know, if you really love him, then u will understand and accept everything about him.
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 07:25 pm
Call me bias...but I think most gays are better parents...we have to really want kids to make it work...we have alot more to deal with...bigotry...discrimination and we know how hard it will make our lives to protect our kids from the hate...the odds are stacked against us...we are raising kids under a microscope with a standard not expected of hetero parents...because of perceptions...distorted perceptions that make it challenging raising kids....yet we STILL are rated just as good as heteros...that says something!
ossobuco

Thu 14 Jun, 2012 07:40 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
I've a few very long term gay friends - that's because we are all so old and the years pile up. For them, kids would have been a real adventure into the face of massive opposition. That is my surmise, as we haven't talked about it. We live far away. Of those, there is one I am guessing would have liked to have children.

To a person, they all give to the community their time and often money.
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 16 Jun, 2012 08:15 am
I just wanted to send this wish for a special day to Antonio's two daddies.
http://www.alegoo.com/images2/_home/fathers-day/fathers-day-02.gif
The only thing better than having a great dad is having two of them. Smile
jcboy

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 10:19 am
@firefly,
Thank you! I received my first Father’s Day card from Antonio, he scribbled in it. I feel special today!

I also found this old picture of my dad, I miss him today!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg521/scaled.php?server=521&filename=jcboydad.jpg&res=landing
CalamityJane

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 11:23 am
@jcboy,
It's always a bittersweet holiday, isn't it? I lost my father at a young age too!

You're aching for your father and then you're overjoyed being one yourself now. How sweet of Antonio to make you a card!

You look a bit like your father!

jespah

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 01:25 pm
@CalamityJane,
I was gonna say that - but I've also seen pics of your mother. Genetics is obvious. Smile
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 02:14 pm
Thank you both. I never thought I’d ever get a fathers day card. It’s a nice feeling. That’s the only black and white photo I have of my dad, I thought it was weird being black and white when it was taken in 1982, according to the date on the back.
sozobe

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 03:00 pm
@jcboy,
Black and white was arty. I have several b+w's taken of me at about the same time (mid-80's).

A bit weird for me that I'm evidently closer to your dad's age than yours (although I was 11 in 1982).
EqualityFLSTPete

Sun 17 Jun, 2012 07:32 pm
@sozobe,
I agree, I have tons of black and white photos, its still very arty!

Morgan your daddy was a handsome man my friend.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:10 pm
My eternal love is granted to the one who brings me coffee and a McGriddle tomorrow morning. Sausage, egg, and cheese. May the Lords of Kobol help you if you bring me bacon instead of sausage. Cool
jcboy

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 06:34 pm
@jcboy,
I purchased us tickets for this Saturday when the Tampa Bay Rays will play the Boston Rex Sox's here in St. Pete at Tropicana Field.

This will be Antonio’s first professional game to attend. Now that’s he in little league he is so excited about Saturday!