H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 06:56 am
A robber was shot and killed Wednesday morning at a Burger King owned by Magic Johnson in Buckhead, Georgia police said.

An officer who responded confronted the suspect inside the Burger King, and ordered him to surrender. The suspect turned toward the officer, who fired two shots, wounding the robber. The officer pursued the man outside and confronted the man again. The police officer then fired his weapon at least seven more times, killing the suspect.

Fido

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 08:47 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

A robber was shot and killed Wednesday morning at a Burger King owned by Magic Johnson in Buckhead, Georgia police said.

An officer who responded confronted the suspect inside the Burger King, and ordered him to surrender. The suspect turned toward the officer, who fired two shots, wounding the robber. The officer pursued the man outside and confronted the man again. The police officer then fired his weapon at least seven more times, killing the suspect.
What is you point??? And while I am at it; What is the point of your life??? If celebrating death, disease and distruction is your thing; If advertizing for injustice, indignity, and misery is your task, then consider yourself in it alone... We all hurt, and we all die, and most of us will die before we are ready or willing... Death beats us all, and the all time winner beats Jesus Christ every set...It is sunny here and now, but darkness and gloom seems always to follow you, and your joys are my regrets... Figure out what makes a life human before you lose all you have of it...
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 09:52 am
@Fido,

One less worthless thug on the streets of America and countless innocents protected.

That calls for a celebration.
Questioner

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 10:00 am
@H2O MAN,
Cool. I know an entire political group of 'worthless thugs' that we need to protect the innocents from. Let's buy the police a few extra rounds and send them over to the tea party HQ. Then we can all have a huge party.

What's your address? You know, so I know where to send the 'invitation'.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 02:29 pm
@Questioner,
Questioner wrote:

Cool. I know an entire political group of 'worthless thugs' that we need to protect the innocents from. Let's buy the police a few extra rounds and send them over to the tea party HQ. Then we can all have a huge party.

What's your address? You know, so I know where to send the 'invitation'.

Agreed... lets have the police protect T.E.A. party members from liberal democrat terrorists.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 10:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

One less worthless thug on the streets of America and countless innocents protected.

SO STIPULATED!!! HOOORAY!!!!!

I feel safer already!

David
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 05:48 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

No one is innocent, least of all the thug or the man who shot him... Most of us are simply not guilty of most of the crimes we may possibly be charged with... Face it, water... To have our lives we have to buy into a system which makes it seem quite natural for a man to threaten violence for money and for another to make that violence real in the defense of money... Well; what is money to die for???... Most of it is simply paper... Some of it is metal that could do nothing for the beautiful but weigh them down... That paper and metal is only a form of relationship, a form we give value to, and give meaning to because we find it essential to our lives... When we have reached the point where we are taking life in defense of our values and meanings when those values and meanings grow out of our lives which is the ultimate value and meaning, then something is wrong with the relationship called money...

I do not doubt, that in one sense at least, the death of that human being you define as a thug adds inestimatably to the value of our cash... Instead; it should call into question our whole system of values, and all our relationship through the form of our economy... Relationships are dynamic, and forms are static... It is not the form we should value above life, but the life we should value above the form... Every day people die for the economy... I have seen people literally die for their jobs since their jobs killed them... I have seen good people work themselves to death, and others work them to death if they were unwilling to do so on their own... But, it was all for a buck, so that is justification enough... Bullshit!!! You know that is Bullshit... What value has the dollar to the dead thug??? Do you not guess that the man who killed him is not measuring his wages against his sin??? We are commanded not to kill, and everyone knows it is wrong because even when right it cannot be undone... And; it destroys the relationship that should exist between people whatever their form...

If you can grasp what I am saying, it is that the relationship, the value of the relationship to life is what gives the form its meaning... When forms destroy the life that give them meaning they are not working no matter how much you may reville in the fact that a human life is destroyed... But here is the thing the rich do not get, that you do not get: At some point, everyone needs something of the form to value it... If the rich have all the money, to a point the poor will value it more highly than life, or as highly.... Ultimately, their having all the money will destroy the relationship we call money that might last forever if we all have some of it... The same is true of country, that once they have it all, they will destroy the value of it... And of justice, and of liberty, that once they control all of it, none of it will have other than a negative meaning...

It is because these forms are shared through a relationship that they have a common meaning, and those who expect to have it all will have so much of nothing...The very process of the rich controlling all the money will make it worthless, and they do it themselves through inflation and interest... Both are used to rob from the poor, and in the end they will rob from money its positive meaning... They want security, but in taking all security from the people they do not make themselves more secure, but threaten chaos everywhere... Enjoy...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 05:53 am

Killing the criminal was a fine and admirable public service.
He shoud get a tax credit in consideration of services rendered in killing the criminal.

David
Fido

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:05 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

He shoud get a tax credit in consideration of services rendered in killing the criminal.

David
Feel safe yet??? Consider every bullet spent to kill your criminal as a dragon's tooth... You are sowing the seeds of your own destruction because for every thug killed many more take his place, and this society and economy are creating criminals by creating poverty and limiting opportunity... How long do you think it will be before even average people begin to realize their solutions are growing the problem??? It never worked for the blacks and now it is not working for many whites... At some point the rich to be rich will have to so wall themselves in that it will not be certain who is in prison: All of them, or all of us... I know, and the rich know what you are, Davey... You are just another potential criminal waiting for your turn in the dock...The difference between you and the thugs is too slight to notice.... Today you celebrate their deaths, and tomorrow you can enjoy your own without ever being able to say for certain that you once lived... What is your legacy but hate???
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:47 am
@Fido,
Plenty are ignorant - you are.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 01:57 pm
@Fido,

OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
Feel safe yet???
I DO. Yes. I always feel safe.

Fido wrote:
Consider every bullet spent to kill your criminal as a dragon's tooth...
That is just part of your confusion.

Fido wrote:
You are sowing the seeds of your own destruction because for every thug killed many more take his place,
Only in your admittedly sick brain, Fido.
I know not of your hallucinations,
but crime has been generally going down for years.

David

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 01:59 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
He has admitted to being mentally disturbed.
Fido

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 08:42 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
Yes; and maladjusted and depressed... I do not celebrate death, however, not war, nor injustice; and I guess that really does make me crazy...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 09:28 pm
@Fido,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
Fido wrote:
Yes; and maladjusted and depressed...
I do not celebrate death, however, not war, nor injustice; and
I guess that really does make me crazy...
True enuf, when war and death become necessary; i.e., when self defense becomes necessary.

Success is a good time to CELEBRATE (as distinct from failure).

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:01 pm

I gotta say:
Its really FUN to see criminals get killed on-the-job!!!

It shoud happen more ofen.

David
Fido

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 07:41 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I gotta say:

David
Whether you are the criminal dieing for money, or the one killing him for money, you are taking the form way too seriously... It is all supposed to be fun... No one is supposed to end up dead... No one is supposed to go to bed hungry, exhausted, or miserable... It's supposed to be fun, and give us all life, but some times the life it gives to one must be taken out of the life of another...
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2011 08:07 pm

Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence. -- George Washington
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 12:10 am

The theory was and is that by the citizens' possession of guns,
we coud and woud keep government in line;
i.e., defeat usurpation. That has not worked out as well as we 'd hoped.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2011 12:12 am
@Fido,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
I gotta say:

David
Fido wrote:
Whether you are the criminal dieing for money, or the one killing him for money,
you are taking the form way too seriously... It is all supposed to be fun...
Did u read my post????????
I said its really FUN.

David
0 Replies

manored

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2011 10:56 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Nah. Even from an detached, entirely whats-best-for-society point of view it would be far better if this "thug" was working behind bars. His dead was a huge waste of resources. Think about how much time, effort and resources it takes society to produce an adult, work-able human being.