I hate conspiracy theories do you?

parados

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 11:48 am
@reasoning logic,
Which is why I have "No comment" on my being involved in the attack on the towers.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:04 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Which is why I have "No comment" on my being involved in the attack on the towers.

So let me try and get this straight," You expect me to believe that your "No comment" comment on being involved in the attack on the towers is suppose to justify your involvement in all the deaths that occurred?
parados

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
No comment
parados

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:08 pm
@parados,
Another tactic of those involved in a conspiracy is to try to demonize anyone that points out that conspiracy by implying those asking questions are worse than anything they might be doing.

(More conspiracy.. Spell check in Mozilla won't recognize "demonize" as a word.)
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:11 pm
@parados,
Is that why you were demonizing me to begin with?
parados

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
Which conspiracy were you accusing me of being involved in before I pointed out your being involved in one?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:22 pm
@parados,
I did not accuse you of being involved in one but when I gave you an example of what I thought you were implying you seemed as if you had something to hide!

I am just questioning how a conspirator's mind works, "That's all! Wink
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
A conspirators mind is so complex it conspires to conspire upon the conspirational background...its a self entangling black hole ! Wink
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:31 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I guess that I will never figure him out! Sad
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 01:07 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Which conspiracy were you accusing me of being involved in before I pointed out your being involved in one?

The conspiracy to replace all posters that have chimps reading the paper on the bog, and replace them with posters of babies reading the paper on the bog.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 01:08 pm
@reasoning logic,
In sum the conspirators mind is very much the schizophrenic mind...it overcomplicates by seeing more patterns then the patterns that actually exist or are there to be seen...remember shining (the movie) ?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 01:12 pm
I am just trying to get back on topic about how conspiracies are used to confuse the masses into believing that the status quo is the best way forward and the many other uses of conspiracies!

This next video will really piss off those who are emotionally attached to their traditions and want to keep forwarding their traditions!

We are all guilty of this and it seems to be psychological But is it the most logical choice for you? Are you empirically sure about your answer? Am I? No! I am not even sure about the question being asked! Drunk

0 Replies

longknowledge

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 11:32 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

There was a conspiracy behind the September 11th, 2001 attacks. It was planned by high-level leadership in Al Qaeda, and carried out by 19 fanatics, mostly Saudis, with some Egyptians and a Lebanese.

That's one conspiracy theory!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 11:05 am
@izzythepush,
I think that I watched all 3 parts 3 hours of the video that you shared and it does seem that it tries to get it correct!

What do you thin about this one?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 03:50 pm
This is something new to me! I have been hearing stories that I think are conspiracy theories but none the less I do check them out at times.

I found this professor making a possible claim and it does not appear to me that he is out of his mind but I do need to do some more research on his psyche to get a better idea!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 06:56 pm
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 07:39 am
@reasoning logic,
Lovely pictures but no "molten" metal in any of them.

Molten metal doesn't hold together when picked up as in the first picture. In fact steel turns red at 900F, long before it melts at 2500F.

The next 2 pictures have been examined several times and are NOT metal but work lights being used by the workers. There is no molten metal in those pictures. Not even hot metal.

The only molten steel on the site was from iron workers cutting steel apart as they dug through the rubble. Any other claim is completely bogus. Even the statements by the firemen don't claim "molten metal" 1500 degrees isn't molten steel. "Red hot" metal isn't molten and we don't know if he is referring to metal that was just cut by a torch.
parados

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 07:43 am
@parados,
The "molten" metal at WTC 7 was lead which melts at 600F.

Quote:
The ammunition was finally located on Oct. 24, 2001, melted together into large “bullet balls”
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 04:41 pm
I suspect that you are part of a grand conspiracy to discourage conspiracy theories. And I hate it.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 05:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Lovely pictures but no "molten" metal in any of them.

I agree!

I still like to learn about this stuff!
Isn't it time that we use physical science instead of political science?