Let me rephrase my question but still help.

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:39 am
It was early March 2011 that I slept, with something and we used protection so thats fine and it was my first time tbh, and I'm pretty sure I didnt let him cum and I didnt go near him till he had protection on and I got the morning after pill aswell and had a Period around end of march middle of april but as it is now july I have not had one since so im quite worried but I have never been able to track my periods cause they are never the same, and pretty much come when they want, one wasent until 5 months after =/ but Im just looking for advice really, could I be "with child" or am i just over reacting or should I take a test incase and go from there? Only advice wanted please no harsh words thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,131 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:08 am
@Helpmeplease1992,
Buy a pregnancy test and take it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:58 am
@Helpmeplease1992,
could you be pregnant? yes
could your cycle be messed up from stress? yes
could you have other medical reasons for not having a regular menstrual cycle? yes

should you take a pregnancy test and see a doctor? yes
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 07:00 am
@Helpmeplease1992,
Helpmeplease1992 wrote:
Only advice wanted please no harsh words thanks

I went back and looked at your previous thread. You got advice without harsh words there.

The advice here is the same.

At the very least, take a pregnancy test.

errrrr - did you have unprotected sex in February or March? if it was February, you should have started to have some physical hints that you might be pregnant as you'd be between 5 and 6 months pregnant
0 Replies

Helpmeplease1992

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 07:06 am
Yeah I got the date wrong it happened in march but thank but I wrote it out again because there were loads of spelling errors, but I think I still will take one thanks guys!!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:07 am
@Helpmeplease1992,
Just don't choose this one.http://www.wikinoticia.com/images/tvlia.com/tvlia.com.wp-content.uploads.2009.11.Krusty-Home-Pregnancy-Test.jpg
0 Replies