DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:06 am
@Questioner,
I DO NOT LIKE GAYS. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EVIL AND AN ABOMINATION.
Sturgis

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:06 am
@JGoldman10,
Can I drop by later while your folks are downstairs tending to a customer? Is that your room up on the right with shade pulled down while you ogle the Bishop in all his glory?

https://www.goldmanfc.com/Goldman_Funeral_Home_2.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:07 am
@Questioner,
You want to think I am RACIST - go ahead.

JcBoy is a WHITE DEVIL WHO HAS NOT RESPECT FOR THE THINGS OF GOD.
0 Replies

firefly

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:08 am
@Questioner,
Actually, this topic has nothing to do with religion. It's a rambling assortment of JG's various preoccupations--sex, race, his mother, etc.
Quote:

Which brings me back to the belief that JG is nothing but a troll in sheep's clothing.

Exactly! And this troll/wolf disguises himself as the lamb of God.
http://www.sc-bankruptcy-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/wolf_in_sheeps_clothing_400.jpg

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:08 am
He still hasn't answered the one question I keep wanting him to.

Does god make mistakes?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:11 am
JcBoy is WHITE and NOT A CHRISTIAN, is GAY and is MUCH YOUNGER THAN I AM.

HOW THE HELL CAN I RELATE TO THAT?
0 Replies

Questioner

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:12 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT A GAY WHITE GUY.

== You are not a Christian. You exhibit none of the traits of a person that has been shown the grace of God. As an image bearer of Christ, true Christians are a mirror of the grace, mercy, love, and glory of God so that others can see it. The only thing you mirror is hatred, bile, judgment, condemnation for those that biblicly don't fall under your purview to rebuke, and a monumental ego that smacks of nothing but Pride.

You profess belief, but you do not exemplify it. You are a fraud. You are a heretic.

Have a nice day.
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:13 am
GOD INTENDED FOR NATURAL SEX BETWEEN MAN AND WIFE.

THAT IS VAGINAL SEX.

ALL SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS A SIN.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANAL OR ORAL SEX - IT IS A SIN AND IS UNNATURAL.
Sturgis

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:14 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SEX

You spend a lot of time talking/writing about sex for someone that supposedly has no interest in it.

Tell us the truth, did the Bishop send you out to get recruits for the big Sexual Frustration Party next week?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:15 am
@Questioner,
Really? I have tried talking to him about God and the Bible- he dosen't want to hear it- that's on him. He has mocked me to my face. STOP BADGERING ME AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I'M THE BAD GUY HERE.
maxdancona

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:15 am
@JGoldman10,
You know, married people do enjoy oral and anal sex with each other. That would fall under the category of sex between man and wife.

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:16 am
@Questioner,
Judge not lest you be Judged. Don't be so quick to point out a speck in MY eye when you have a LOG in yours. That is from the Bible - HYPOCRITE.
Sturgis

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:18 am
@JGoldman10,
HypocriteGoldman10 wrote:
Judge not lest you be Judged. Don't be so quick to point out a speck in MY eye when you have a LOG in yours. That is from the Bible - HYPOCRITE.
And yet you judge each and every one of us. Seems like there isn't a log in your eye, it's an entire forest.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:19 am
@maxdancona,
GOD CONDEMNS SODOMY. Your anus is an APERTURE for waste. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO STICK FOREIGN OBJECTS IN IT. People are stretching the elasticity of their anus and wearing it out. That is why a lot of people develop health issues because they are doing UNNATURAL things to their bodies and are ABUSING them.
Questioner

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:20 am
@JGoldman10,
You haven't talked to anyone. You have misquoted scripture, thrown racial and homophobic epithets in all caps, disregarded actual dialogue that people have tried to have with you, and have essentially done everything but pull Christ off the cross and drag him behind your truck for 100 miles.

I'd suggest that you turn off the computer and meditate on the word compassion, but I imagine all you'll do is reply in all caps and ignore it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:

Hahahaha! I seriously almost pissed myself when I read that. Why don't YOU read that JG, as you are the biggest hypocrite here. Look up a few posts and tell me that you didn't just judge JCboy. Oh right, you cant't because you did judge him. I'd watch for the forest in your own eye instead of trying to find specks in others.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:21 am
@JGoldman10,
so god's message is "don't be gay, you'll wear out the elasticity of your butthole."

who knew...
0 Replies

maxdancona

@JGoldman10,
I have an 100% American penis. IT IS NOT A FOREIGN OBJECT.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

@JGoldman10,
Are colonoscopies against god? Or enemas?
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 09:22 am
@Questioner,
Yeah, I am really racist against CAUCASIANS. I am a closet Black Panther/Black Nationalist. I hold secret board meetings plotting how we can "STICK IT TO THE MAN".

Lol. Jk.