DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

hingehead

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 07:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Could you not talk to me about sex in a deeper voice. Please. Baby.
Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:08 am
Holy crap. I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose.

JG, I am going to stop being silly and sarcastic for a moment (I know, shocking!) and address you on a very serious note.

I really can't believe you are still going on atop your holier than thou soapbox. You are one of the worst offenders in my opinion. You openly bash the views and lifestyles of others, calling people "queer" and damning them to hell in a pm no less, because you're much to much of a coward to say it out in front of everyone. You have the balls to tell us not to judge you and yet you openly and brazenly judge others. You are a hypocrite and a coward and I don't think there will be room for "christians" like you in Heaven, my friend. A Christian is a follower of Christ (hence CHRISTian) yet you are very un-Christ like. You quote the bible but don't seem to understand the text. I suggest you sit down and read the whole thing, cover to cover, so that you better understand the message behind it. Passages are taken out of context and made to fit your specific view. I can do the same and it will mean just as little. The Bible is not meant to be a tool for your own personal vengence against the evils of the world, to spew passages like you yourself are the voice of God. It's meant to be a guide for your own personal soul. To direct you in your own spiritual journey so that when the time comes for you to answer for your life, you can be ready.

I consider myself a Christian though I share very little of the views you profess to live by. Try to stay with me here as I attempt to point out your flawed view of the world.

Take a look in nature. Homosexuality exists and has existed in nature since the beginning of time. I've personally never seen a lion or a goat make a lifestyle choice but maybe I've been living under a rock. Apparently, you believe that animals make lifestyle choices since you think being gay is a lifestyle choice. Man is an animal, even if vastly evolved one (sometimes I wonder even that). I believe God made man in his own image, and that includes gays, who you seem to hate with a passion. If being gay is wrong, as you clearly believe it is, then that means God made a mistake. Do you believe God made a mistake? Does the god you serve make mistakes?

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:09 am
@JGoldman10,
Does god bless anal sex within a marriage? Or oral sex? Or dirty talk? Or role playing?

shewolfnm

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:11 am
http://superfunadventuretime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/623_fat-goth-gangster.gif

You go jgoldman.... Be gangsta. Though I must say, you dont look black..
Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:13 am
And it doesn't matter much to you JG, but I think Jcboy is witty, intelligent and super hot. I'd totally do him if i were a man. Hell, I'd do him now, although it might be a bit of a challenge to get him to do me. Razz

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:17 am
@Bella Dea,
TMI. I AM NOT GAY - DO NOT IMPOSE THAT FILTH ON ME.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS EVIL AND AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF GOD.

I am NOT interested.
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:19 am
@shewolfnm,
You trying to be funny? MY NATURAL BIOLOGICAL MOTHER IS AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN.

I AM PART SUDANESE- MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER ARE AFRICAN-AMERICANS- THEY SAW SOME ANTHROPOLOGISTS - they determined they are part SUDANESE. BLACK SUDANESE- they can tell by their bone structure.
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:21 am
@Bella Dea,
ASK A CHRISTIAN PASTOR OR BISHOP. I AM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS THAT IN DETAIL WITH YOU.

GOD COMDEMNS SODOMY.
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:22 am
@hingehead,
NEGRO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:23 am
@Bella Dea,
And JcBoy IS A STUPID, SHALLOW, OBNOXIOUS, HEATENISTIC, OBNOXIOUS LITTLE BIRDTURD.
shewolfnm

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:24 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

And JcBoy IS A STUPID, SHALLOW, OBNOXIOUS, HEATENISTIC, OBNOXIOUS LITTLE BIRDTURD.

that you desperately want to ****
JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:24 am
@shewolfnm,
I DON'T DO GAY WHITE MEN.

I AM A BLACK MAN WHO LIKES CHINESE WOMEN.

shewolfnm

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:25 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

TMI. I AM NOT GAY - DO NOT IMPOSE THAT FILTH ON ME.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS EVIL AND AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF GOD.

I am NOT interested.

do you whip yourself when its over too?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:25 am
@JGoldman10,
Did your mother ever have sex?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:26 am
@JGoldman10,
Ask them what? If oral sex or any other "deviant" behavior in the bedroom is forbidden?

I don't need to know the answer; I already know. I want to know what you think. You seem to want to educate everyone on your vast knowledge of the bible so here is a real chance. Educate me.
Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:27 am
@JGoldman10,
TMI? What's too much information? I am imposing nothing on you. You choose to read and engage in this conversation.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:28 am
And you didn't answer my question:

Quote:
Do you believe God made a mistake? Does the god you serve make mistakes?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:29 am
@JGoldman10,
No, he doesn't do gay white men.

Maybe gay black men? Or gay Asian men?

You seem to be obsessed with both sexuality and race.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:29 am
@Bella Dea,
I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON THE BIBLE. ASK SOMEONE WHO IS> LIKE A CHRISTIAN PASTOR OR BISHOP.

I KNOW ORAL INTERCOURSE IS UNNATURAL.
Sturgis

Mon 8 Aug, 2011 08:31 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I DON'T DO GAY WHITE MEN.

How about Hispanics and blacks? How about straight and bisexual white men?
0 Replies