DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

jcboy

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 08:19 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMIZED PHILISTINE

That simply a lie. I am a circumcised vampire.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/Marne444/boy7.jpg?t=1312726442is

izzythepush

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:19 am
@jcboy,
What is it that you're drinking?
jcboy

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:24 am
@izzythepush,
Vodka tonic Smile
izzythepush

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:30 am
@jcboy,
The label looks a bit absinthy, was it ordinary or flavoured vodka?
jcboy

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 09:34 am
@izzythepush,
I always ask for absolut vodka. The only flavored one I like is the vanilla, usually used in different shots.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 10:21 am
@jcboy,
I have a lot of flavoured absolut vodkas. I've also got a raspberry bush in the back garden. One of my favourite drinks is a variation on the raspberry beret. You take a shot class, half fill it with clear creme de cacao, then the recipe tells you to float tequila on the other half. I prefer using raspberry vodka, but I've used vanilla vodka as well. Sorry ,but I prefer Stoli vanilla. Finally you drop a fresh raspberry in. If you've done it right, it should sink beneath the spirit, but float on top of the cacao. Not only does it taste great, but it looks really beautiful.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 12:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
DO NOT COMMENT TO ME ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY OR MAKE JOKES ABOUT IT...I CONSIDER THAT HARASSMENT.

How about you doing the same. Stop making comments about homosexuals, and stop harassing homosexual members of A2K. Try practicing what you preach, in terms of discussing certain things, and zip it. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
http://thesmartly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/zip-it1-121x150.jpg

Your alleged involvement with Christianity seems limited to using the Bible to condemn all sexual behaviors and thoughts except those that occur in a marital bed between two Christians who have passed your particular litmus test for an approved variety of Christian belief. It's "The Gospel According to Goldman". Laughing

You've reduced the Bible to being a sex pamphlet.

And, instead of going door to door to spread your version of the Word, and hand out your sex pamphlet, you go from forum to forum on the internet, posting it all over the place. And, when others don't want to read your sex pamphlet, or agree with it, you throw a hissy fit, act holier than thou, and make yourself an irresistible object of ridicule. You bring out all kinds of creative strategies in how to deal with someone who is a pain in the neck, or an insufferable bigot--and that sort of amusement value is the only reason you can hold your audience. But that sort of thing has a limited shelf life, JG, past a certain point the contents you provide lose flavor, and even begin to stink, and continuing to consume them might be dangerous to forum health. So, enjoy it while you can, JG, and so will we.

MontereyJack

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 01:02 pm
re JGoldman:

Who gave god the right to look into jcboy's bedroom, or anyone else's, and comment on it? You seem to think you're in touch with god. Tell him to keep his big fat nose out of other people's business. You too.
jcboy

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 01:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
He seems to be obsessed with uncircumsized weiners. Very Happy
izzythepush

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 01:32 pm
@jcboy,
I reckon his bishop's some perve with a foreskin collection. Goldie's not twigged yet.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 01:35 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
So, enjoy it while you can, JG, and so will we.
I have decided that we are picking on someone who is mentally handicapped, and who suffers from a condition with a high rate of depression and suicide, so it is no longer fun for me....I am out.
firefly

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 01:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
I don't agree. He's been at this for years.

http://able2know.org/topic/175278-4#post-4693001
JGoldman10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:13 pm
@firefly,
I'm not HARASSING JCBOY - I WANT THE LITTLE FRUIT TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

HE ISN'T FUNNY- HE IS UNCOUTH.
JGoldman10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
I AM NOT A VOYEUR- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I AM ON LINE.

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU PEOPLE LIVE, NOR DO I CARE.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I WANT THE LITTLE FRUIT TO LEAVE ME ALONE

I think that's what he says about you too. So, leave him alone. Stop making remarks about homosexuals. Do unto others...
jcboy

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
THE LITTLE FRUIT

I resemble that remark! and BTW I'm still in love with you, call me.
JGoldman10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:23 pm
@firefly,
I AM NOT GAY. NOT TALKING ABOUT WOMEN AND BEING ABSTINANT AND CELIBANT - THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY.

JESUS SAID TO FLEE ALL SEXUAL SIN. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN AND AN ABOMINATION.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS TO DO WITH SEX- I AM TELLING THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD ABOUT IT AND I WILL NOT SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

GAYS AND LESBIAN ARE GOING TO HELL IF THEY DON'T BECOME BORN-AGAIN AND ACCEPT CHRIST AND TURN AWAY FROM HOMOSEXUALITY, GET DELIVERED FROM IT AND AND REPENT OF IT.

IT IS A LIFESTYLE CHOICE- NO ONE IS BORN GAY.
ANYONE WHO SAYS IT IS A LIAR.
JGoldman10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:24 pm
@jcboy,
BUG OFF- WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.
firefly

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
GAYS AND LESBIAN ARE GOING TO HELL IF THEY DON'T BECOME BORN-AGAIN AND ACCEPT CHRIST AND TURN AWAY FROM HOMOSEXUALITY, GET DELIVERED FROM IT AND AND REPENT OF IT.

That's their problem and not yours.

Just focus on what you should be doing to keep yourself free from sin--that should be enough of a full time job.
Quote:
WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK

And knock off the racial crap--it's gotten rather tiresome.
JGoldman10

Sun 7 Aug, 2011 02:28 pm
@firefly,
THEY CAN'T SAY THEY WEREN'T TOLD.