DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:04 pm
@jcboy,
You are the JACKASS who keeps posting OFFENSIVE SEXUAL INNUENDOS AND OFF-THE-WALL SEXUAL COMMENTS, and you are CALLING ME A NUT?

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HOMOSEXUAL SEX ACTS AND WHAT YOU DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - DON'T IMPOSE THAT ON ME.

I WAS SERIOUS WITH THAT COMMENT I PMED YOU. THAT IS THE TRUTH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID TO YOU.

YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE I AM A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN. I DO NOT CARE WHAT A WHITE DEVIL LIKE YOU HAS TO SAY OR THINK.

IF HOMOSEXUALS DON'T ACCEPT CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOUR AND TURN AWAY FROM HOMOSEXUALITY AND REPENT FROM PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALITY THEY ARE GOING TO HELL.

1 Corin 6:9-10 -
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

I DIDN'T WRITE THE BOOK.

YOU ARE AN UNCIRCUMIZED PHILISTINE - A GODLESS DEVIL WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR CHRISTIANS OR THE WORD OF GOD OR THE THINGS OF GOD.

IN JESUS' NAME I REBUKE YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR.
IN JESUS' NAME, STOP TALKING TO ME.
Questioner

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
You are a class A f***nut, and you are single-handedly doing more to turn people off of Christianity than the Westboro Baptist 'Church'. Congratulations. You have achieved something utterly repulsive.

If you had one OUNCE of faith, or knowledge of the God you profess to serve, you would delete this thread and remove yourself from this forum before you further damage what thin shred of respect other christians might actually hold. You are a disgrace to the name you call on.
JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:15 pm
@Ragman,
GOOD.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:17 pm
@firefly,
PEOPLE GO TO HELL FOR REJECTING GOD.
Questioner

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

PEOPLE GO TO HELL FOR REJECTING GOD.

And people go to hell for claiming to belong to him while dispensing hatred and loathing publicly for those made in his image.

Read your book before opening your mouth.
JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Like I said, I am not going to particulars about it, but HAVE RAN INTO ISSUES GETTING MY RESEARCH DONE. I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME ONLINE DOING RESEARCH AND I WANT AND NEED TO FURTHER DO THIS AND FINISH GETTING IT DONE. I have put off dealing with the problems and issues I ran into trying to get my research done. I have put that on the back-burner for now- I AM WORKING ON GETTING MYSELF ORGANIZED AND I HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH. I WILL DEAL WITH THE MATTERS CONCERNING MY RESEARCH WHEN I AM DONE GETTING ORGANIZED AND WHEN THE TIME TO DO SO AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

I AM WAITING AND USING WISDOM.
ossobuco

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:22 pm
@jcboy,
see the contact us link at the bottom of the page? go there and ask.

I've no idea what an answer might be, as the site has a hands off re pms - not sure how they are dealing with it now.
JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:25 pm
@firefly,
Hebrew 13:4 - The marriage bad is undefiled and is to be honored by all- for God will juddge the ADULTERER and the SEXAULLY IMMORAL.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEX. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT PEOPLE DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I AM NOT GOING TO ENTERTAIN THAT. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:26 pm
@ossobuco,
I SHOULD REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT.
0 Replies

ossobuco

@JGoldman10,
I thumb down every time you scream with caps.
My thumb is getting bored.
JGoldman10

@jcboy,
I SHOULD REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:28 pm
@ossobuco,
I should report YOU for harassment.

You TROLLED me- you made some off-the-wall comment about me having mental issues and made jokes out of it. You TRIED to be INSULITNG.

I am NOT SHOUTING AT YOU. I am typing in CAPS for EMPHASIS.
JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:31 pm
@izzythepush,
I am doing my comic a CERTAIN WAY. I want to finish getting my resources and reference materials and developing ideas and FINISH MY RESEARCH FOR IT BEFORE I START WRITING IT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:34 pm
@Questioner,
And the DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHEN. You are ACTING LIKE A DEVIL. I DO NOT RECIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING THE IGNORE ME.
JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:41 pm
@Questioner,
I DO NOT HATE GAYS. I DESPISE WHAT THEY DO.

THE WORD SAYS TO HATE SIN BUT REBUKE SIN OPENLY.

HATE THE SIN BUT LOVE THE SINNER.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? ARE YOU A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN? NO- THEN SHUT UP.
ossobuco

@JGoldman10,
I do think you have an issue, perhaps in the autism spectrum, but I'm no expert. I would never make fun of you for that. You just understood it that way.

I never try to be insulting to you, though occasionally I fail and just fall into it.
You may take my opinions as insulting - I've seen you do it when I was trying to help.
I've gotten over trying to help as it has been useless.

Many of us have told you, over and over and over, that on the internet, caps are taken as shouting. You do not listen, and when we have told you that, we were trying to help.

I don't live near you and have no idea of what the resources are there that could help you..

I wish you well, while doubting that you will believe me.
Questioner

@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

And the DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHEN. You are ACTING LIKE A DEVIL. I DO NOT RECIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING THE IGNORE ME.

You do not receive what I am saying because your head is wedged too far up your hypocritical ass.
Questioner

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? ARE YOU A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN? NO- THEN SHUT UP.

Funny you should say that.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:44 pm
@Questioner,
MAN was not MEANT TO GO TO HELL TO HELL ORIGINALLY. MAN WENT TO HELL FOR REJECTING GOD.

Since you are cussing at me:

It is definitely a sin to swear (curse, cuss, etc.). The Bible makes this abundantly clear. Ephesians 4:29 tells us, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." First Peter 3:10 declares, "For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech." James 3:9-12 summarizes the issue: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

JGoldman10

Sat 6 Aug, 2011 08:45 pm
@ossobuco,
DID I ASK YOU? DID I ASK YOU WHAT YOU THOUGHT? NO.

YOU ARE BEING INSULTING BY CLAIMING I HAVE MENTAL ISSUES.