Sun 31 Jul, 2011 07:54 am
@izzythepush,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:01 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You make our jolly japes sound sexual, you sick pervie.

Are you talking about Hawkeye?
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/cartoons/646_save-the-perverts.gif
Questioner

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:06 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

He spilled his seed on the ground. What do you call that?

Answered in in depth about 4 pages back.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:20 am
@firefly,
The only bigger perve on this thread is Goldie himself.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:22 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
He spilled his seed on the ground. What do you call that?

Butterfingers?

Premature ejaculation?

Poor aim?
patiodog

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 11:50 am
@firefly,
0 Replies

nucko

Sun 31 Jul, 2011 09:53 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why do the Bible words have to be bigger than ours? Self righteousness for ya
JGoldman10

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 04:58 am
@nucko,
BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN AND DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD- THAT IS WHY.

YOU PEOPLE ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF DEVILS.
izzythepush

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Is devilled ham sinful?
Setanta

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:33 am
@izzythepush,
Well Duh-uh . . . a course . . .

http://mybrands.com/images/products/large/101_4780000015.JPG
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:49 am
And SETANTA is ONE OF THE BIGGEST DEVILS ON HERE. I DON'T GIVE A FIOG WHAT THIS DEVIL HAS TO SAY ABOUT ME. WHEN CHRISTIANS COME HERE AND EXPRESS THEMSELVES HE SAYS THEY ARE TROLLING.

THAT IS THE ENEMY.

I AM EXPRESSING MY VIEWS FROM A GOLDY STANDPOINT AND I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS AS A CHRISTIAN AND GO ALONG WITH WHAT A BUNCH OF SECULAR JACKASSES AND GODLESS DEVILS HAVE TO SAY.
izzythepush

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:54 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS AS A CHRISTIAN AND GO ALONG WITH WHAT A BUNCH OF SECULAR JACKASSES AND GODLESS DEVILS HAVE TO SAY.

It's not the beliefs you hold as a Christian that are the problem, but the beliefs you hold as a nutter.
djjd62

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:55 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I AM EXPRESSING MY VIEWS FROM A GOLDY STANDPOINT AND I AM NOT GOING TO COMPROMISE MY BELIEFS AS A CHRISTIAN AND GO ALONG WITH WHAT A BUNCH OF SECULAR JACKASSES AND GODLESS DEVILS HAVE TO SAY.

so now you're equating yourself with god

surely that's a sin
Setanta

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:56 am
@JGoldman10,
In the first place, Dipshit, i say you are trolling--don't make yourself out to be some kind of christian martyr, because i don't say that someone is trolling just because they are christians. I don't give rat's ass about people's religious delusions.

Second, you can call me names and shout (all caps) to your heart's content--but you don't fool anyone, you love the attention, you love thinking that everyone is talking about you. That's why you're here, that's why i say you're trolling--it has nothing to do with your imaginary friend superstition.

Finally, and as always, you have said to me that you will put me on ignore, but here you are responding to my posts. That makes you a lying hypocrite. No surprise there.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's not the beliefs you hold as a Christian that are the problem, but the beliefs you hold as a nutter.

That bears repeating.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:01 am
1. But fornication, indeed, all moral impurity, or covetousness, should not even be mentioned among you, as is proper for saints. (Ephesians 5:3)

As Christians, we are to abstain from “fornication and all moral impurity.” “Fornication” refers to sexual activity practiced by unmarried persons and “moral impurity” refers to all forms of sexual deviance and perversity (note Romans 1:24,26-27). Not only are we to abstain from such acts, we are also to abstain from such conversation: such things “should not even be mentioned among you.”

2. As Christians, what should characterize our speech and conversation? See Ephesians 5:4 (printed below)

Nor should there be any indecent behavior or foolish talk or vulgarity, such things are not appropriate; but rather, let there be the giving of thanks. (Ephesians 5:4)

We are not to engage in coarse, vulgar humor; do not show an eagerness to hear such jokes, do not repeat them. We should let it be known that we are not interested in such “humor.” Instead of vulgarity and coarse humor, our speech should express our appreciation to God for His blessings by offering thanksgiving unto Him.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TALKING TO ME OR MAKING JOKES ABOUT SEX.
Setanta

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:04 am
You really crack me up. As though there is any way you can prevent people from taling about sex. As though you have not been talking about sex all along. Do you stroke off while you do this?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:05 am
@JGoldman10,
Sex between husband and wife isn't impurity. So we can talk about that, right?

0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:07 am
here's a nice religious joke we can all enjoy

it's saturday night at the convent and the mother superior is having a bath

a novice knocks on the door and says, "someone to see you mother superior"

"who is it?", she replies

"the blind man", the novice answers

the mother superior thinks, what harm can it do to let the blind man in, so she says, "enter"

the blind man enters and says, "nice tits mother superior, now where should i hang the blinds"
0 Replies