Red rain in India did contain mammalian red blood cell remains

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:50 pm
Some people could not believe red rainfalls in Kerala, India (notes 1 & 2) could have contained mammalian red blood cell remains that came from Mars via a comet.

Recently I found the following figure to prove it, so I marked it for seven red blood cell remains of mammals magnified to over 6,000X:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Research article and source of the above figure:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/0601/0601022v1.pdf (See Fig.12)

Note 1: My previous post entitled “Red rain came from Mars via comet.” Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Note 2: Wikipedia article on the red rain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_rain_in_Kerala
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,389 • Replies: 7

Green Witch

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 09:35 pm
@bewildered,
This Martian red ignore button fell to earth through a worm hole in space when Flash Gordon blew up the planet Mongo:

http://www.socialstrategy1.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ignore-Button-and-Social-Media-Monitoring.jpg

I'm now going to press it and dedicate the results to you...
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 04:33 am
@bewildered,
They look like plant cells to me, they have an obvious cell wall. What makes you think they're not red algae or something like that?
farmerman

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:13 am
@rosborne979,
I like how bewildered builds his logic in a careful scientific manner

Quote:
Since Mars and Earth are the only two planets in our solar system that have ever been inhabited by mammals, the red rain in Kerala, India should have originated from Mars via a comet

Yep, Im amazed at how we could have missed the connection,
rosborne979

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:29 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

They look like plant cells to me, they have an obvious cell wall. What makes you think they're not red algae or something like that?

Oh look. The Wiki article you linked has already identified the red rain as a red algae. What a shock.

They identified it. It's NOT red blood cells, it's a red algae.

Case closed.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 03:31 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I like how bewildered builds his logic in a careful scientific manner

Quote:
Since Mars and Earth are the only two planets in our solar system that have ever been inhabited by mammals, the red rain in Kerala, India should have originated from Mars via a comet

Yep, Im amazed at how we could have missed the connection,
Yeh, one bad assumption helps support the next bad assumption so that he arrives at the wrong conclusion with confidence. Smile
0 Replies

shubhi01

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 04:00 am
@bewildered,
Don't know so much about this, I think It is acidic rain.
0 Replies

hater

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 10:59 pm
@bewildered,
you have lost your god damned ******* mind. red blood cels came from mars on a comet and hit the earth? even star trek never tried this kind of unbelieveable garbage. nothing lives on mars stupid!!!!!
0 Replies