How do you make inter-special relationships work in a cartoon/comic?

Real Music

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 09:57 am
Ted 2012 funny scene with cashier

0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 10:13 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Aren't human and non-human relationships considered bestial, or fringe on being bestial?

JGoldman10 wrote:
People are getting off-topic. Bestiality is NOT what this topic is about.

You derail your own thread and then turn it around on US? WTF??
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 04:30 am
@izzythepush,
My Christian penpals said all anthropomorphic characters are fabular, whether they are animals, inanimate objects, robots, aliens, made-up creatures not based on anything in real life, etc.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 05:00 am
@JGoldman10,
Yet you still talk to them, even after they’ve rubbished what you’re doing. It’s like you have a masochistic streak.

Nobody normal has attacked the work you’re doing.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 05:50 am
@izzythepush,
Christians AREN'T normal. The Word says in 1 Peter 2:9 that Christians are a peculiar people.

Were you referring to ALL my cartoon and comics ideas? I have a bunch of them.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 05:56 am
@JGoldman10,
The people you talk to are full of hate, that’s not what Christ preached.

I was referring to anthropomorphic animals, I'm not aware of your being attacked for anything else by the hate mongers.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:08 am
@JGoldman10,
Humans are friggin' animal beings you moron no matter what your ******* god tells you. People like you are why i'm an atheist.

Anthros, Xenos, mutants and cyborgs and magical creature folk are people who are different.

How do you feel when it's a human male and an anthro woman, alien woman, mutant woman, cyborg woman and magical creature folk woman? I think it's far better than the overused human woman X nonhuman male thing.

It's not "bestiality" you moron because anthros, xenos, mutants and magical creature folk and cyborgs are people too.

I mean have you seen Hattonslayden's artworks of human men with anthro and xeno women i shown you and what do you think of Margot's parents on Regular Show being a human male and a anthro bird female?

Admit it, it was hot when Batman and Cheetah smooched on Justice League.

Or what do you think of Bojack horseman? a human man got it on with a deer woman and produced children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KOp1-XBMc

Human men can have sexual relationships with anthro women on Bojack Horseman and produce children. Even in Hatton Slayden's NSFW artworks of human men having affairs even sexual with anthro and xeno women.

Even in Armitage III a human man has a sexual affair with a hot cyborg who can produce hybrid children with human men.

Admit it, Minerva Mink is hot and so is Julie Bruin on tiny toons. I'm writing a fanfiction story on Julie Bruin where a human man saves her life and both go in a relationship and her parents must learn that they are two different species/races of beings doesn't mean it's bad. the word "race" isn't just exclusive to skin pigmentation/ethnicity but race of beings because anthros and xenos are people who are different. And doing a SFW story for Fanfiction dot com (a PG-13 version) and a NSFW version for DA (one for adults only) and both Julie and the human man are consenting adults.

And how do you feel about human woman X alien lizard woman like on Doctor Who? i love human women X nonhuman women and human male X nonhuman male than the overused Beauty and Beast/Roger and Jessica cliche thing of human women and nonhuman males.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:09 am
@neptuneblue,
Do you agree anthros, xenos, mutants, cyborgs and magical creature folk are people who are different?
0 Replies

Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:10 am
@JGoldman10,
How do you feel in the CBS 1987 to 1990 Beauty and the Beast series where a man-cat played by Ron Perlman has an affair with Linda Hamilton?

And in Alien Nation movies, a human man and an alien woman got it on?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:15 am
@Johnspartan1981,
We were made in God's image and likeness. We are not animals.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Anthros are people dipshit
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:16 am
@izzythepush,
My mother, who is an evangelist, had issues with the work I was doing also. She must be "abnormal" too, according to you.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:19 am
@Johnspartan1981,
Do anthros have SOULS?
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:20 am
@JGoldman10,
In stories of course they do! so do extraterrestrials, mutants and magical creature folk in stories.

Humans in stories even in live action should have the right to love whoever they want to love even on Bojack Horseman, Hatton Slayden's artworks, Doctor Who, Mass Effect and all.
0 Replies

Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:23 am
@JGoldman10,
Yes we are animals, it' people like you why i'm an atheist who despises religion and i'm a furry and i love human male X anthro/xeno/cyborg woman loving even in Hatton Slayden's artworks on furaffinity and deviantart.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:25 am
@izzythepush,
Well all those other types of anthropomorphic characters I mentioned are pretty much in the same boat.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 06:39 am
@JGoldman10,
Anthros are people and so are xenos
0 Replies

Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:02 am
How do you feel when it's done in live action like Doctor Who when two women one human woman and a xeno lizard woman are in love?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:06 am
@Johnspartan1981,
It's disgusting.
Johnspartan1981

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:09 am
@JGoldman10,
I think it's nice and your an ignorant person.

The lizard xeno woman is a woman and a person who is different and seeing two different woman of different races/species in love is amazing.

And ever watch Bojack Horseman?
0 Replies