Are atheists being more illogical than agnostics?

Olivier5

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
It's a fact: you bitch all the time. You are unable address any argument or question without insinuating some sh!t about your opponent du jour.

I bet you can't post for a day or two without insulting someone, directly or through one of your transparent insinuations.
Frank Apisa

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:04 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

It's a fact: you bitch all the time. You are unable address any argument or question without insinuating some sh!t about your opponent du jour.

I bet you can't post for a day or two without insulting someone, directly or through one of your transparent insinuations.

I notice you didn't answer my question...which shows your assertion to be a fallacy.

Now I imagine that you will consider me calling that failing on your part to be an example of me insulting you.

Apparently you do not like people showing you where you are wrong...and you consider doing so to be an insult.

Sounds like something you ought to get over.
Olivier5

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Oh I can address your question: there was none. Once in a blue moon you commit a post without an insult in it, I grant you that.

I notice that you didn't take up my bet...
Frank Apisa

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:12 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Oh I can address your question: there was none. Once in a blue moon you commit a post without an insult in it, I grant you that.

I notice that you didn't take up my bet...

Okay...I take up your bet. Let's make it for a billion dollars.

Olivier5

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't have a billion dollars. Let's say a bottle of whisky.
Frank Apisa

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:52 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I don't have a billion dollars. Let's say a bottle of whisky.

Let's say a billion dollars.

I'd rather not get a billion dollars than not get a bottle of whisky.
Olivier5

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
A bottle of whisky from me against a billion dollar from you then.
Frank Apisa

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

A bottle of whisky from me against a billion dollar from you then.

First a question:

Have I insulted anyone so far today?
Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:50 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa asked: Have I insulted anyone so far today?

Well you insulted me twice yesterday (Saturday) but whether that carries over into today (Sunday) because of time zone differences remains to be seen..Wink

Insult #1, Frank Apisa sarcastically insulted me with-
"Spoken like a true Christian. Jesus must be proud of you."

Insult #2, Frank Apisa insulted me again with-
"some Christians (I'd even say, many Christians) are doing some good in this world. Lots of it. Romeo is not one of them"

http://able2know.org/topic/141106-434
izzythepush

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 01:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
If you don't want to be insulted, you shouldn't be such an arse.
Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 01:33 pm
@izzythepush,
But I LIKE being insulted because it means i've upset people..Smile
"If you can't annoy somebody there's little point in writing"- Sir Kingsley Amis
neologist

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 01:49 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Do you have any words for those who insult God?
izzythepush

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 01:59 pm
@neologist,
Religious people.
neologist

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 03:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Closer to the truth than many would admit.

Still, I'd like to hear Romeo's take.
0 Replies

Herald

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 03:30 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
What Creationists do, isn't science. Its a fraudulent attempt to discredit some small piece of scientific evidence in a small corner of the entire field of science.

This 'small piece of scientific evidence' is the fundemants of huge 'scientific' speculations. Yes, the quicksand is a 'small piece of scientific evidence', but you cannot neglect it ... and start building a skyscraper on it.
This is how the reality works, FM.
farmerman

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:17 pm
@Herald,
I said that "Creationists try" , the following phrases are that "but they've NEVER yet been successful"

What your Creation "scientists" attempt is my point. They stand for NOTHING and can evidence NOTHING, so trying to attack real science is all you guys can muster. YET YOURE STILL STANDING THERE EMPTY HANDED.

When you can present some actual real evidence , instead of merely posting legends and bad attempts at discrediting facts, then maybe youd be ready to be taken seriously.

Quote:
This is how the reality works, FM.

Im well aware of how reality works , you , however, Im not so sure about whenever I read your posts
farmerman

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:18 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
Yes, the quicksand is a 'small piece of scientific evidence', but you cannot neglect it ... and start building a skyscraper on it.
and where have you called this to our attention? You are a bit delusional if you think that you've been even a smidge successful
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:18 pm
@Herald,
You live in fantasy land. You know nothing of the truth. You don't investigate the truth, you decide that your book of fairy tales is the truth, then you set out to distort what others say if it isn't consonant with your goofy magic sky daddy scenario.

There is no such word in English as "fundemant."
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:20 pm
Maybe Herald meant fundement, because he's always talking out of his @ss..
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 04:26 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
fundemants of huge 'scientific' speculations
Maybe in your world Herald. I don't deal in speculations over yer butt, let alone topography.

There are precise words that we should select over those that merely sound impressive. Id suggest that you go for precision
0 Replies