Are atheists being more illogical than agnostics?

carnaticmystery

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:54 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
And the fact is that your mother likes to **** monkeys, right?

dunno, never asked. if so, not too sure why you are interested. is it because you are jealous of the monkeys? rofl amateur ****
0 Replies

carnaticmystery

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:57 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
hahaha exactly. you are stuck in the belief system of true vs false, like frank.

Quote:
Hahaha, and that sentence of yours is true or false? :-)

dunno what you are laughing about dumbfuck lol. you asking the question is it true or false just proves exactly what i said. even after you read my claim that you are stuck in true vs false, all you can do is immediately jump back to it and question is it true or false. this is beyond laughable.

my answer to your pathetic question is obvious. my sentence is true to my individual mind, false to yours and frank's, and ultimately, neither true or false because those are limited concepts.
carnaticmystery

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Not sure of your point...but most of what you are saying is so off-the-wall, it doesn't really matter.

ok. in other words, what you don't understand doesn't matter, which is the entirety of your idiotic agnostic perspective on life. pathetic.
carnaticmystery

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Really! And of course, in your guesswork...a dualistic mind is impossible.

Jeez!

wrong. in my guesswork, dualistic mind is definitely possible. i can guess infinitely about dualistic mind existing ultimately. unfortunately, in actual experience, a dualistic mind can never be fully experienced and therefore defined as real. the experiencer is always, continuously aware of a lack of boundary in their own consciousness, an infinite nature to it which means it cannot possibly be a limited or discrete entity.

so no. in my guesswork, it is extremely improbably that duality is possible. however, because guesswork is guesswork, of course we must concede that anything is possible.

this is why i don't identify with guesswork anymore, and instead identify with experience only. everything i 'guess' is directly coming from experience, so actually i never guess anymore. a guess is by definition not based on experience.

Quote:
Earth to CM....Earth calling CM.

That WAS a response!

earth to dumbfuck. you think a simple play on words will somehow fool me? rofl. no it wasn't a response, just like if i ask you what is 1+1, and you say no i won't respond till you calm down. then you never say 2, and just keep talking. and say ahh but it WAS a response! .... no sorry...if you are too dumbfuckish to understand why you never responded, then keep dumbfuckishly believing that you did respond. dumb ****.

Quote:
I do not live in a belief system. I do not do believing. If you ever hear me say that I "believe" anything...call it to my attention.

every single post you ever make is all beliefs and guesswork, as you accuse me of. the difference is i openly admit it, you try to hide behind some dumb **** 'i don't know' philosophy which has ultimately become your biggest and dumbest belief.
Quote:
the individual me believes all my opinions which i am arguing here. the universality deeper inside me is aware of all this as a nothingness eternal play. you can deny that universality forever but then when your body dies there is nothing else to take over. may as well acknowledge it while alive.

Quote:
My response to this is...how do you stand typing such pap?

my response to this is, you define it as pap because it intimidates you.

what am i asking you to acknowledge? that you are the universe (known from science, your body atoms were created from the big bang products), and that once you die you will definitely be the same universe again because you won't have this living body you currently identify with.

but no, that is too much pap for you. lol. basic science must be all wrong. the real truth is 'i don't know anything, and can never know anything.' rofl congrats.
carnaticmystery

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
you have investigated all the current evidence on ultimate truth, and have decided that YOU DON'T KNOW. that is your final stance no matter what, you have built a prison where you can never escape.

Quote:
Nice try, CM...but once again...no cigar.

I have never stated that I do not know anything...and you will never cite an instance where I have said it.

i never said you said that. i said you said you don't know the ultimate truth. keep up amateur.

Quote:
If you want to contort words in order not to have to acknowledge you are dead wrong on this...please...contort.

there is no contortion. i acknowledged that you know many things, but you do not know the ultimate truth.

so yes, you do claim to know nothing, ultimately. being agnostic itself is the definition of claiming to know nothing. because what you are saying you don't know is the ultimate truth. if you are conceding you can never know that, then all other inferior knowledge is by definition irrelevant and worthless.
anonymously99

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:39 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Lot to say.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 01:44 am
@carnaticmystery,
You have Frank nailed on his own confusion; he really doesn't know much of anything. He guesses all the time and expects others to answer his questions. He believes his definition for proof is the only one that applies in philosophy. In philosophy, any person who believes an assertion to be true is their proof. That's the reason so many believe god exists. He is usually confused and contradicts himself all the time - without realizing it. I put him on Ignore. He has a shut mind with all his guesses.
Arguing with Frank goes nowhere except a very long, boring, merry-go-round. Good luck.
Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 07:12 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
Not sure of your point...but most of what you are saying is so off-the-wall, it doesn't really matter.

ok. in other words, what you don't understand doesn't matter, which is the entirety of your idiotic agnostic perspective on life. pathetic.

You are in a rage, CM. Try to calm down. No use making yourself look any more foolish than your thoughts, as written, already do.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 07:22 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
Really! And of course, in your guesswork...a dualistic mind is impossible.

Jeez!

wrong. in my guesswork, dualistic mind is definitely possible. i can guess infinitely about dualistic mind existing ultimately. unfortunately, in actual experience, a dualistic mind can never be fully experienced and therefore defined as real. the experiencer is always, continuously aware of a lack of boundary in their own consciousness, an infinite nature to it which means it cannot possibly be a limited or discrete entity.

so no. in my guesswork, it is extremely improbably that duality is possible. however, because guesswork is guesswork, of course we must concede that anything is possible.

this is why i don't identify with guesswork anymore, and instead identify with experience only. everything i 'guess' is directly coming from experience, so actually i never guess anymore. a guess is by definition not based on experience.

You are babbling...and making all sorts of assertions that are coming from nonsense. But mostly you are just babbling.

Quote:
Earth to CM....Earth calling CM.

Quote:
That WAS a response!

earth to dumbfuck. you think a simple play on words will somehow fool me? rofl. no it wasn't a response, just like if i ask you what is 1+1, and you say no i won't respond till you calm down. then you never say 2, and just keep talking. and say ahh but it WAS a response! .... no sorry...if you are too dumbfuckish to understand why you never responded, then keep dumbfuckishly believing that you did respond. dumb ****.

The "dumb ****" nonsense just shows your lack of maturity.

The notion that my response was not a response...well, you know what that shows.

Quote:
Quote:
I do not live in a belief system. I do not do believing. If you ever hear me say that I "believe" anything...call it to my attention.

every single post you ever make is all beliefs and guesswork, as you accuse me of. the difference is i openly admit it, you try to hide behind some dumb **** 'i don't know' philosophy which has ultimately become your biggest and dumbest belief.

You are babbling...and in a rage. Try to calm down.

Quote:
Quote:
the individual me believes all my opinions which i am arguing here. the universality deeper inside me is aware of all this as a nothingness eternal play. you can deny that universality forever but then when your body dies there is nothing else to take over. may as well acknowledge it while alive.

Quote:
My response to this is...how do you stand typing such pap?

my response to this is, you define it as pap because it intimidates you.

You are in a rage...and apparently think that the nonsense and babble you are now spewing "intimidates" me.

Sorry, CM...I am not intimidated by you. You are out-of-control...and someone in that state seldom intimidates anyone.

Quote:
what am i asking you to acknowledge? that you are the universe (known from science, your body atoms were created from the big bang products), and that once you die you will definitely be the same universe again because you won't have this living body you currently identify with.

What you are actually asking me to do is to take someone posting while in evident rage...seriously.

I do not.

Get under control...and maybe we can have an actual discussion.

Quote:
but no, that is too much pap for you. lol. basic science must be all wrong. the real truth is 'i don't know anything, and can never know anything.' rofl congrats.

Get yourself under control, CM. You are making a fool of yourself.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 07:29 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
you have investigated all the current evidence on ultimate truth, and have decided that YOU DON'T KNOW. that is your final stance no matter what, you have built a prison where you can never escape.

Quote:
Nice try, CM...but once again...no cigar.

I have never stated that I do not know anything...and you will never cite an instance where I have said it.

i never said you said that. i said you said you don't know the ultimate truth. keep up amateur.

I do not know the Ultimate Truth...and I will stick with that. You don't either, but you seem to have some sort of trouble acknowledging that. Mostly, that is a result of your being out of control and in a rage.

Try to calm down.

Quote:
Quote:
If you want to contort words in order not to have to acknowledge you are dead wrong on this...please...contort.

there is no contortion. i acknowledged that you know many things, but you do not know the ultimate truth.

This is now getting to be such nonsense on your part...I have trouble understanding how you can continue to type it and put it out there for others to see.

But...some people, when in a rage, have no self-esteem...and apparently that is now at work with you.

Quote:
so yes, you do claim to know nothing, ultimately. being agnostic itself is the definition of claiming to know nothing.

No, I do not...and no, that is not the definition of being agnostic.

Jeez, CM, get it together.

Quote:
because what you are saying you don't know is the ultimate truth. if you are conceding you can never know that, then all other inferior knowledge is by definition irrelevant and worthless.

None of that follows. But since your are out of control and in a rage...I guess you have to say stuff like that in order to feel any good feelings about yourself.

Work on that, CM. I am pretty sure you can make yourself better.
Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 07:30 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You have Frank nailed on his own confusion; he really doesn't know much of anything. He guesses all the time and expects others to answer his questions. He believes his definition for proof is the only one that applies in philosophy. In philosophy, any person who believes an assertion to be true is their proof. That's the reason so many believe god exists. He is usually confused and contradicts himself all the time - without realizing it. I put him on Ignore. He has a shut mind with all his guesses.
Arguing with Frank goes nowhere except a very long, boring, merry-go-round. Good luck.

I can understand you agreeing with CM, ci. You both have self-esteem problems.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:18 am
@carnaticmystery,
Quote:
my sentence is true to my individual mind, false to yours and frank's, and ultimately, neither true or false because those are limited concepts.

How can you be stupid enough to hold TRUE a sentence saying THERE IS NO TRUTH?
carnaticmystery

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I do not know the Ultimate Truth...and I will stick with that.

yes because you are a dumb ****.
Quote:
You don't either, but you seem to have some sort of trouble acknowledging that.

wrong. i just do know the ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth. simple.
Quote:
Mostly, that is a result of your being out of control and in a rage.

wrong, the rage is a result of your dumbfuckitude.

Quote:
Try to calm down.

no need when i am purposely allowing my words to convey emotions that intimidate you like rage.

Quote:

Quote:

This is now getting to be such nonsense on your part...I have trouble understanding how you can continue to type it and put it out there for others to see.

what is nonsense about that? you agree that you don't know the ultimate truth? i am simply saying eternally sticking with that philosophy is foolish.

Quote:
But...some people, when in a rage, have no self-esteem...and apparently that is now at work with you.

HAHAHAH who has no self esteem? the one who knows the ultimate truth? or the one who doesn't? lol at least dumbfuckitude is funny.
Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:44 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
I do not know the Ultimate Truth...and I will stick with that.

yes because you are a dumb ****.

I don't think so. Why don't you at least try to get under control...and to contain the rage?

Quote:
Quote:
You don't either, but you seem to have some sort of trouble acknowledging that.

wrong. i just do know the ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth. simple.

Think about the statement "I do know the ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth."

Surely you see how absurd that is.

Why do you dig the hole deeper...when you are already too far down?

Quote:
Quote:
Mostly, that is a result of your being out of control and in a rage.

wrong, the rage is a result of your dumbfuckitude.

There is no need for that nonsense, CM. Stop it. Force yourself to stop it. You are not a child kicking on the floor no longer remembering what started the tirade.

Stop it.

Quote:
Quote:
Try to calm down.

no need when i am purposely allowing my words to convey emotions that intimidate you like rage.

Quote:
You could not intimidate me with words on your best day, CM. You are not nearly the force you suppose yourself to be.

Stop the nonsense. It hasn't worked...and it won't in the future.

Quote:

Quote:

what is nonsense about that? you agree that you don't know the ultimate truth? i am simply saying eternally sticking with that philosophy is foolish.

It is not a philosophy, CM. It is simply a statement of the truth.

I do not know the things I do not know...and why would you suggest I not "stick with that?"

Quote:

Quote:

HAHAHAH who has no self esteem? the one who knows the ultimate truth? or the one who doesn't? lol at least dumbfuckitude is funny.

The one who acknowledges that he does not know the ultimate truth...not the one pretending to know it.

Get control, CM. Stop digging.
carnaticmystery

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:44 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
my sentence is true to my individual mind, false to yours and frank's, and ultimately, neither true or false because those are limited concepts.

Quote:

how can you be stupid enough to interpret that from what i said? the sentence in question was: "you are stuck in a belief system of true vs false, like frank."

NOT "THERE IS NO TRUTH"

however, just to further insult you, i can add that i can easily hold true that 'there is no truth'. it is simply a deeper truth, a single truth which dispels all other truths. yes it paradoxically makes the statement also false, because if you say 'there is no truth', but there is that one statement of ultimate truth, that makes it technically false. but it doesn't matter, my whole point is that truth is only a concept and exists at certain levels only. every deeper level has more possible truths. therefore, if you extend that process infinitely, you get infinite levels with infinite possible truths, which is the EXACT definition of 'there is no truth'. ie, if every single possibility exists, then there is no falsehoods, everything is possible. that is the ultimate truth, that there is no truth.
Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:45 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

how can you be stupid enough to interpret that from what i said? the sentence in question was: "you are stuck in a belief system of true vs false, like frank."

NOT "THERE IS NO TRUTH"

however, just to further insult you, i can add that i can easily hold true that 'there is no truth'. it is simply a deeper truth, a single truth which dispels all other truths. yes it paradoxically makes the statement also false, because if you say 'there is no truth', but there is that one statement of ultimate truth, that makes it technically false. but it doesn't matter, my whole point is that truth is only a concept and exists at certain levels only. every deeper level has more possible truths. therefore, if you extend that process infinitely, you get infinite levels with infinite possible truths, which is the EXACT definition of 'there is no truth'. ie, if every single possibility exists, then there is no falsehoods, everything is possible. that is the ultimate truth, that there is no truth.

Babble!
carnaticmystery

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Think about the statement "I do know the ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth."

you think about it, beyond the obvious paradox existing on the outermost layer. dig a lil deeper bro.
Quote:

read above. absurdity is only at the most superficial level.

Quote:

HAHAH read above again. digging deeper infinitely is the natural way of intelligence, trying to calm it, keep it under control, is your dumbfuckish way of retaining your individuality.
Quote:
There is no need for that nonsense, CM. Stop it. Force yourself to stop it. You are not a child kicking on the floor no longer remembering what started the tirade.

Stop it.

i don't consider it nonsense. i honestly consider you the biggest dumb **** i have ever conversed with. so no, i won't stop it, i consider it highly important that the readers see how dumbfuckish you are.

Quote:
I do not know the things I do not know...and why would you suggest I not "stick with that?"

because sticking with that is pure dumbfuckitude. no other reason. a pure intellect will NEVER ever say it doesn't know, it will find out. plain and simple. argue away dumb ****.
Quote:
HAHAHAH who has no self esteem? the one who knows the ultimate truth? or the one who doesn't?

Quote:
The one who acknowledges that he does not know the ultimate truth...not the one pretending to know it.

will never stop digging, as previously explained. now, about you acknowledging you don't know. that is fine, and at least honest. but at least try and figure something out. go into religion, spirituality, atheism, agnosticism (FURTHER), or any thing. go into golf further if you love it, realise you could still win a world championship. go into this argument further if you want, actually disprove anything i am saying, instead of your pathetic arguments that i am out of control. "**** you i won't do what you tell me". go find out where that quote is from.
carnaticmystery

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Babble!

Dumbfuck!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 09:02 am
@carnaticmystery,
Remember that "levels" is just another empty concept. So the idea that there is not only a duality but a PLURALITY of levels rich with all sorts of truths is just another empty concept. Plus it contradicts your "non-duality" motto.

Proving you wrong is so easy it gets boring...
Frank Apisa

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 09:06 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:

you think about it, beyond the obvious paradox existing on the outermost layer. dig a lil deeper bro.

Really difficult for you to acknowledge you are being absurd, isn't it, CM?

Quote:
Quote:

read above. absurdity is only at the most superficial level.

It is absurd on its face, CM. It makes no sense...and the only reason you continue to spew it apparently is because this religion your are trying to build requires it. Sorta like needing a son sacrificed in order to forgive the easily forgivable...if you get my meaning.

Quote:
Quote:

HAHAH read above again. digging deeper infinitely is the natural way of intelligence, trying to calm it, keep it under control, is your dumbfuckish way of retaining your individuality.

No...I don't think so. But...you are out of control...so there is no reasoning with you.

Quote:

Quote:

Stop it.

i don't consider it nonsense. i honestly consider you the biggest dumb **** i have ever conversed with. so no, i won't stop it, i consider it highly important that the readers see how dumbfuckish you are.

I see!

And you think this nonsense you are posting is likely to result in people thinking I am a "dumbfuck"...and you are intelligent and in control????

C'mon, CM...get the wheels back on.

Quote:
Quote:

because sticking with that is pure dumbfuckitude. no other reason. a pure intellect will NEVER ever say it doesn't know, it will find out. plain and simple. argue away dumb ****.

That does not make any sense at all. But I guess it provided a vehicle for you to use "dumbfuck" a couple more times.

Quote:

Quote:
HAHAHAH who has no self esteem? the one who knows the ultimate truth? or the one who doesn't?

Quote:

will never stop digging, as previously explained. now, about you acknowledging you don't know. that is fine, and at least honest. but at least try and figure something out.

I am "trying to figure something out." I am trying to figure how you consider what you are doing as productive...as headed in the direction you are pretending you are headed.

Quote:
go into religion, spirituality, atheism, agnosticism (FURTHER), or any thing. go into golf further if you love it, realise you could still win a world championship. go into this argument further if you want, actually disprove anything i am saying, instead of your pathetic arguments that i am out of control. "**** you i won't do what you tell me". go find out where that quote is from.

So...you want me to take lessons from you about how to be reasonable and intellectual in a discussion of this type.

Interesting!

Amusing might be a better description though.

Keep on truckin', CM. Obviously the hole is not nearly deep enough for you yet...and I am willing to stay up here helping you enlarge it. Wink